[insert totally nifty topic here]

Is that the official bundle?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Wow, was the shirt designed by Porsche or something? That is the laziest design I’ve seen in ages, they just C&P’d the album cover on to the shirt. Oh well, enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s sorta different from the usual OML tee(that has a cover on the back and a pocket on chest)
Speaking ab merch: I’ve decided to count how much I have , lol
4 official and 2 unofficial t-shirts(LPU&OML)
2 official and 3 unofficial pins
One LPU scarf
One LPU band
One LPU15 photo
One LPU pennant
2 headwears( beanie and snapback)
One laminate
One LPU letter
5 or 6 stickers
7 CDs
Lol, that’s kinda A LOT

Hey guys! have a look at my LP keychain…i made it today cause i was getting bored and had nothing to do. Glad that it does not looks like any other band…just LP :wink:

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice, how did you make it?

2 Likes

Looks really awesome! Is that a marker you painted it with?

1 Like

It was just paper and plastic . I first cut drew those LP marks…then cut out the circles
Then take a plastic and cut then a bit bigger than the papers. And also a bit piece of plastic from which the ring will go. (it should be placed in between)
And them just put them together and paste on the edges

@NickGr thats just a ball pen. Cheapest one…i literally dont have any great artistic tools…but i want to buy them soon

Thanks @NickGr and @the_termin8r glad you liked it! :wink: :blush:
I never expected the result will be so good after making :smile:

2 Likes

If you’ll be making another one try experimenting with a segment of drinking straw where the ring goes so that it moves more freely.

2 Likes

Ohk thanks!! :wink: i will try that too :blush:

1 Like

Howler monkeys should be called death metal monkeys :joy: But seriously, that’s a slightly unnerving sound.

Googled eminem with a beard… not sure what to feel…

1 Like

That’s photoshopped, but he does have a beard now

It’s weird to see

Hey guys! Can anyone plz tell me which app do you use so that you get all LP forum notifications?? I m thinking to install it in my mom’s phone.

Thanks!!:relaxed:

Linkin Park official app doesn’t support forum notifications. There’s also Discourse app

Ok @NickGr thanks. :relaxed: . I was finding for an app so that it will be convenient. I always have to start bro’s laptop to check the forums. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m enjoying this too much

4 Likes

Oh great…i wish it was 21 here too… :smile:

Been chucking it down since about just after lunch.

Weekend is going to be stormy :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: