[insert totally nifty topic here]

feeling yourself, breathing the fresh air and grow into your talents, your emos, I love this kind of selfexperience coupled with good buddies from time to time, hey maybe it makes you a bit interested @the_termin8r1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses:

I’m dying inside :laughing: No hate though.

In all seriousness though, it wasn’t as brutal as I was expecting it to be. (Ok, they told us it wasn’t the best season for rafting cause the water’s level was pretty low) but it was a 3rd category river (4th is the hardest). I really hope you can go one day, it’s so cool! They even let small kids take part, it’s an all ages activity.

So I’m trying to collect the box version of every South Park DVD, and there were some I was missing on BestBuy.com. I specifically made sure that the product WAS the box version for both before buying, and I got the damn plastic, single case versions.

It might not seem like a big deal, but think of it as having every Linkin Park CD as the Digipak case (I know some aren’t, just an example), and you get the new album as a Digipak, but it’s a normal CD case

Sucks when that happens. Can you at least return it and get a refund?

Yeah. They replied eventually and said I could, I was just worried they wouldn’t let me as it’s the same DVDs technically

Great then. Hope you can find the ones you’re looking for!

I think it’s safe to say YouTube does not know me at all

Hahaha @TripleXero. U can listen to him after listening to hybrid theory.

mb better as you knew yourself…maybe you like bieber more than you even know today…lol hahaha :smirk:

Hahahaha, we all get weird recommendations from YT.I laugh every tme :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to get bombarded with a bunch of Frozen related videos :unamused:

Yeah, me too, but what matters, sometimes I even found somenthing thrue it, means that @ least it works…:flushed:

am I the only victim of

here, don´t think so…:sunglasses:

I don’t quite get what that chart shows but if it’s implying that the colors of company logos represent about the company the word that is associated with said colour then I’d say it’s almost completely wrong. And no I don’t fall victim to it.

Me too.

1 Like

They spray even special fragrances in warehouses, that trigger need feelings in your head, thats advertising or marketing Psychologie…:relaxed:

I’ll take that with some skepticism.

I still don’t get how a picture is related to how people “think” they need a certain product based on the brand and logo.

I don’t get people who go to buy one thing and end up buying a load of stuff other than what they were aiming to get.