[insert totally nifty topic here]

right, you´re the machine comming back , from where (what year) from the future do you come? And whom you´re the guardian angel off? You must normaly know, what will happen to the lpu! You come up with he truth now, @the_termin8r1

I found a livestream of the local radio station I listen to all the time. Plays rock, and only 90s rock at noon, and has an entertaining morning show (these times don’t really matter to most of you since you live outside the U.S. :yum:). Either way, I like the station and thought it was worth sharing

http://stream.us.gslb.liquidcompass.net/WJJOFMMP3?.mp3

Edit: Here’s a better quality stream, but it might not play because it’s not an actual MP3

http://stream.us.gslb.liquidcompass.net/WJJOFMAAC?dma=0&ats=1&.mp3

big great arriving WHO is this? matchbox 20? Eddy Vedder featuring Soundgarden, great, and the moderatorr at he begin II ust enjoyed! Why does it end up so aprubt? :flushed:

Anyone else getting this right now?

Not me.

Btw, is your computer/laptop in the local language, as the pic you have pasted has a “weird” name.
I am saying weird only because it’s not english. Pardon the word.

My laptop is dead so I’m using a really old one my parents have. It’s outdated and in Greek so yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

I got that a couple of times in the past though I didn’t seen and/or feel an effect.

Ahh. One of my laptops died a few days ago. I know the feeling.
Nevermind, I hope you get a new one soon. Anyways, enjoy :smile:

@the_termin8r1 Doesn’t seem to affect my posting either.

@amitrish Thanks, I will for Christmas!

In case you need money, let’s know. We won’t send the cash, but we’d pray for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Just curious: where’s the unicorn poop queen, @gatsie?

People have been silenced, my guess as to who might have done it would have been @intheend but she’s gone too.

if @intheend takes away @gatsie, I will be furious. @gatsie is a friend of mine. Prepare to be erased of the surface of the earth!

2 Likes

*of us all

2 Likes

Only if you’re ready to fight @intheend for her! We need to fight the bunny queen (I hope she’s a she) for the unicorn poop.

she would be touched if she new that she´s missed, I think, the unicorn poop is worse to erase everybodys face, and I´ll sure be there on your side, but I feel it a bit diffrent, not only cause of intheend, maybe she´s buisy at the moment, or just need a short break as everybody of us sometimes. Maybe she´s in the unicorn poop collection for christmas and

How about we keep something like this (in case of emergency)
Unsure of what might happen, see if you guys can access this place.
This is a normal chat group for time being.
Group name is LPUnderground (will pick automatically)
nickname: Whatever you want to be called. Just dont troll by using others ID (now I have given you ideas).
Password: leave it blank

can´t enter, the idea of course is great, and if you like to get news from gatsie, look at her profile site, the tumbler will bring you nearer [left down the last one…@amitrish ] One question at last to ya= we are allright :relaxed: or is there anger from your side to my side?? :flushed:

Oh wow! I was gone for 2 days and it’s crazy in here. I’ll try to catch up and reply to everthing. Hope you’re all doing good!

really how was ya adventure rafting trip?

It was unbelievably awesome. I had the time of my life, simply an amazing experience! (Don’t hate me much @the_termin8r1 :stuck_out_tongue: )