[insert totally nifty topic here]

seem to have variable sides this Mr. S.

Mrs P. (or was it Mrs C.?) has even more variable sides (aka mood swings?). She calls @TripleXero by his real name Jordan & @the_termin8r1 by the his name Rob (Robert), then turns around & gets extremely angry when this is reciprocated (People simply calls her by her real name) because she turns it into a personal info issue.

sigh guys, please let’s not start this again.

1 Like

You know, I see LPA and LPL always reporting on LP Underground stuff like it’s super important, but you never really see any of the people that contribute to the subjects on those sites ever come here

1 Like

Yeah because the fansites are unfortunately way more active that the official site. It should be the other way around, I appreciate their efforts in posting news, collecting setlists and whatever (they’re doing an excellent job) but still don’t understand why they get so much traffic.

I’m just worried they only care about LPU CDs, and at that point, if you only care about that, why buy the whole package, then they illegally download it, and that slowly spirals into the end of LPU

The lack of traffic on the official site sucks, but I really don’t want the whole site to end. Also doesn’t help LPA seems to sometimes get a TON of praise officially from the band. Not that the site is bad, I love the fansites

Edit: Also, off topic, but I think we need a category dedicated to forum games

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6svr_limp-bizkit-take-a-look-around_music

You obviously haven’t been looking at the circumstances surrounding their anger. Misunderstandings need to be cleared up with them; this cold-war-esque “fighting” aka ignorance won’t disappear by itself.

No LPL & LPA don’t provide no links to download (Not that the links are difficult to find anyways)

LPL & LPA more or less post about the same stuff, although LPL also has some rare AUD recordings to share, esp since no more DSPs

I know they don’t post links there, Google exists

Where will we meet again if LPU shuts down?
Now I am sad.

1 Like

I was probably just over reacting. If that ever were to happen, we have years to go

1 Like

Also, you lost your challenge. No songs in your posts.

It’s still something to think about regardless if I overreacted

Also I completely forgot about the challenge, oops. I did, like, two posts with it

I asked the question of where will we continue because what you said sounded reasonable. I think we still have a couple of years left before this happens. I think fansites have had more activity because LPU was a paid-member only site until last year (I guess). Fans should be allowed to interact regardless. The community builds up. Yes, charge for the LPU CDs. People will pay for things they buy, but just for interaction among fans, that was not a good idea probably.

Reason why this probably happens could also be the fact that a lot of LPU or LP related stuff that should be here, on the official site, are usually out in the fansites much faster. Lets not forget that people join the LPU for the m&gs at this point. Not sure what can be done to bring some life back in here but for me, everything died when they moved from sparkart to ground(ctrl) (now Wonderful Union).

One of the things I thought was weird was during either LT or THP, LPA was officially given a song to “leak” for free. While for LPA, that’s a huge accomplishment, but I don’t understand why? Why not have it an LPU first thing. I think we got Guilty All the Same first, but still. I wanna repeat that I have nothing against these sites, though. I post on both every so often, and I’m friend with Derek, the creator of LPA, on Facebook, so I often see what he says about the site, and he’s super proud of it, and he should be

Was that the one they “leaked” on the radio? In London?

Yeah, I’ve got nothing against the sites either, most of them are doing an amazing job but then again, I don’t get it lol.

If only the official LP site would be as up-to-date and filled with thousands and thousands of fans contributing to the LPU community… If only…

I´m happy that this discussion appears, don´t know if I find the right words, -I´ll at least miss ya (mostly the regular crew, but even some mor upcomming ones like @BELL_LP or so, if this side will be die, And I like to get a bound with each soldier together, thaat even if forums here dies, we shaare private mob numbeers and geet a whats-app or whatever, for me it would be really unsatissfying to loose ya all at once…,
http://www.arthurmurraycypress.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/staytuned.png
caause turn dj ust at least arrive anywhere, what do ya think @TripleXero?

:blush: thanx - u too! @The_early_walker

I am just going to put my head in the sand and hope that doesn’t really happen!

1 Like

I don’t go down! :imp:

1 Like