[insert totally nifty topic here]

Man, good thing your manager sounds like an LP guy or at least knows about them :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve had friends with managers whom have screamed murder over the tiniest things.

He has Hybrid Theory on his phone, that’s probably the extent of his knowledge, but he’s a cool guy. He plays Pokemon Go, too, which we talk about quite a bit

well, merry christmas everyone! here in Hungary 24th December is the main day of the holiday, the rest two days are just for the meals :smiley:

:evergreen_tree::gift:

6 Likes

Same here, let’s eat and don’t move! :joy: Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas. I’m getting presents later today too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same in here. Merry Christmas to everyone! :smile:

3 Likes

Xmas is tomorrow, why are you celebrating today?

1 Like

Just found this. So nice that I still have this harmonica (remember me and other dude trying to sing Engel with two harmonicas at school a couple of years ago)

Merry christmas everyone!

3 Likes

isn’t Christmas tomorrow?

1 Like

Merry Xmas to whoever celebrates it!

1 Like

main mathematics rule: if something is easy, then you’re doing it wrong

1 Like

@evooba @NickGr if you wonder why some celebrate it on X’mas eve, one of the reasons is:
they’ve to attend church service today. (Heard from my other aunt)

1 Like

ah, same as it is in Russia. Christmas in churches is celebrated for the whole night

Definitely. And then you feel like shooting yourself in the head when you over think a genuinely easy question.

I don’t. For us it’s just a tradition to open presents on xmas eve.

1 Like

My mother once pleaded for everyone not to wait until midnight to open presents, but most of the time we still end up waiting til midnight (stay til this late anyway)

My sister actually wanted to wait until xmas to open most of her presents. The logic in that had left me completely stumped. And when I ask why she can’t seem to give me a proper answer either.

It’s not compulsory though, or is it in some places?

We also don’t wait till midnight for Xmas day, we do that on New Year’s Eve. And in Greece they open presents on New Year’s, not Xmas.

1 Like

same here, and we don’t celebrate xmas as we celebrate the ny.

Well, people also stay til midnight on New Year’s Eve, to see the fireworks that launch at midnight.

Btw what presents on New Year’s Day?