[insert totally nifty topic here]

We don’t exchange gifts on Xmas, we do on New Year’s.

Haven’t heard about that before :open_mouth:

Run the jewels released their new album, you can download it for free on their website!

Man, 2016 is not a good year for famous people.

2 Likes

I know right! Prince, David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Mohammed Ali, Gene Wilder, Alan Thicke… George Michael died on Christmas day… Carrie Fisher died after that.
And so many more… :expressionless:

1 Like

Kenny Baker (R2D2) as well. It’s a long list.

Aww man! Thats 2 Star Wars Actors: R2D2 and princess Leia died :frowning:

I just watched Deadpool, good film. Finally something good to come out of marvel since Iron Man 1.

1 Like

I’m so jealous this morning. My friends sent me photos of Athens covered in snow. It hasn’t snowed there this much for 11 or so years.

noooo? :upside_down: lol

:smiley: won t jinx it, but the horse seem to become better without surgery :pray:

1 Like

Indeed. Can’t believe even the most mundane news reported:

1 Like

I just found this.

It’s so cringe worthy but then it’s really early in their career. :joy:

Also love this comment:

not sure if tee rawk or slim shady, even the fucking drummer looks like adam gontier and the bassist looks like jonathan davis

2 Likes

Jelly, jelly , jellyfish
When ya squeeze me I do squish…
OMG, WHY have I bought LPU 8?
I can’t get rid of it, lol

One of my very best friends , the man who brought me in LP, is a fan for a long time. (Hope to introduce him to ya on plug soon!) so, he was born 29.09.2000(OSC release date). We both were laughing as hell when we have known it

1 Like

the horse comes home…finally no surgery :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to watch Gremlins but ended up watching some psycho film about some broad in a train that is addicted to alcohol and stalks her ex… It was so lame… I had to get drunk myself just to make it funny.

Austin finally had the guts to say he left Of Mice & Men. I saw that coming so long ago! Now the band can finally focus on just the music and touring, everything will be so much better without Austin.

Why did he leave? (I don’t follow the band).

Basically because of his Marfan’s Syndrome, he’s really hurt.

1 Like