[insert totally nifty topic here]

the get away at fifth? thought it would be a force… thank you @evooba :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember the time when @lplovebug_Jess said she was living in Melbourne, Florida? Well, on the other side of the world, in Melbourne, Australia, there was coincidentally also an election in 2016.

I’ve a relative living there - this was his voting papers (All scans a few months ago):

It may show City of Whittlesea, but it’s a suburb of Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Because it’s long over (results long out), it should be safe to share (No personal info shown anyway)

1 Like

Happy cake day @NickGr! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This.

1 Like

Happy cake day!

1 Like

This is what all of those small posts really look like, looooool

2 Likes

I usually do <placeholder> or something in case it somehow shows up, so I don’t look insane :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mine too lol, but that spam doesn’t show up in quotes.

2 Likes

This is why I don’t read newspapers :joy:

Does anyone have or know of any good slow shutter camera apps?

There’s one called “Slow Shutter App”. Dunno the quality , have never used

Why not use a real camera?

1 Like

Cause my iPhone’s camera is enough for me and real cameras are pretty expensive.

So I accidentally wore my LPU 16 shirt to work today instead of a work shirt. In my defense it was dark and both shirt have white text on the top of the front and on the back

1 Like

Lol. What did your manager say?

He told me just to grab a new shirt out of the bin in back, but then he came back there while I was talking to someone else I work with and goes “I think I have a theory as to why Jordan wore a Linkin Park shirt to work today. It’s a hybrid theory”. The person I was talking to had a completely blank look on their face because he had no clue what he was talking about

3 Likes