[insert totally nifty topic here]

Summary: LPL released an “exclusive” while evooba was drunk and then, everyone ate.

2 Likes

cookies…

You’re all bubbles!

BunnnnnnnnnnnnnniesssssssssssssFhehxgvdxbdtdhf

1 Like

The forum has some cool new features, but one probably isn’t going to be super accurate due to how this forum functions

Anniversaries (of joining the Linkin Park website):
https://forums.lpunderground.com/cakeday/anniversaries

Birthdays
https://forums.lpunderground.com/cakeday/birthdays

Birthdays don’t carry over from the main site, you have to set it yourself in Prefrences

3 Likes

I always wanted a birthday thread. Thanks for the special page :slight_smile:
I specially like how it’s named under cakeday .

1 Like

After some looking into it, apparently it shows a cake next to your name on your birthday, too (if you set it)!

Omg with the Year :scream: lol , but Great this Morning I found my membershIp back!!! :

This could be what’s up with the t-shirts we saw the guys make the other day. It’s a collab with Spotify.

(This is not an email I received, it was posted by a fan on IG)

What were the qualifications to get that email? I have Spotify and have listened to Linkin Park on there before

I honestly don’t know. A friend got the email and told me she rarely listens to LP on Spotify so she can’t understand why she got the email.
The shirt looks pretty cool but it’s not for free :stuck_out_tongue:

no email and no tee for me too, :frowning:

@samuel_the_leader : You have a diffrent avatar on mainsite ( found ya comment ) ? so this possible? :curious:

The avatars just can’t sync, that’s why. There’s still a disjoint in the two sites.

ahh ok, never saw this mic-av before…you like to sing? :upside_down:

Not sing, but rap. Ma voix est horrible. :stuck_out_tongue:

none can judges his own voice…and the other: who cares…rap on…!!

1 Like

So does it still fluctuate like a switch on-off on-off?

the membership…yes seems so, the other ship is wide out on the sea…( :grin:)

I am the motorcycle, you guys (@jFar920 @the_termin8r @theearlywalker @amitrish @anngelenee @acemasters @gatsie @LP13413) are the people.

(gives @evooba gummies)

2 Likes