[insert totally nifty topic here]

Why is it that when I’m here there is no activity and when I’ve gone I have to sift through 81 posts?

It’s called bad timing? Lol no I dunno man, it happens to me sometimes too that I hop around here without anyone else online. Guess we’re all just busy busy people here with different schedules :slight_smile:

Thanks for this! Muffled voices from the audience & 192kbps is taking away the charm though. How awesome would it have been if audience sang Chester’s part (Not all of it, just “Give me back…” part)?

Sorry, only listening to it now, actually I haven’t listened to it before you posted.

(Just now the floor was so slippery due to rain, slipped & nearly fell :confounded:)

I don’t know how this is exclusive btw. The show has been up since last year, it’s not anything new or whatever.

The song is not exclusive, but the download is. The site mentions “[it] is the first release of a professionally-recorded song via a Linkin Park fansite”. Also, this is an official release (since the link redirects us to the LP site) but LPL is the one providing the link, thus making it an “exclusive download”.

Sure, because it is a collaboration between the fansite and LP. The song has been out there since last year though, it’s not new.

Yes, the name clearly mentions “Live 2015” and by no means is misleading. It’s just that now it’s in mp3 format and available for download. LPL needs something to celebrate its 10 years (I am not mocking them in anyway) and LP has provided the same to them for being a loyal fan just like we got Mike’s acoustic version of FM. Nothing about newness.
:slight_smile:

Sure, it is awesome the band (?) or the HQ decided to do this since LPL is huge but I don’t understand the fuzz and hype about it. If it was something we didn’t have before I’d get it but not this time.

I must have missed that lol

What?? No! You didn’t miss it. i am talking about this:

Oh that… I didn’t remember that it was released via LPL lol.

I think there is some misunderstanding. This was not released via LPL.

I meant LP has treated LPL for being a loyal fanbase with an exclusive just like when they released this song for free download for their regular-not-via-any-other-site-fanbase. Ah, seems chaotic. Are you drunk? You never mess up such things :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I am? (lol I’m kidding).

Let’s see: Is @evooba drunk?

• Yes.
  • Definitely Yes.
  • Meh.

0 voters

then CHEERS MY FRIEND

enjoy…

I wasn’t drinking, it was just a joke.

maybe you like to cheers with me RIGHT NOW?

join the plug @evooba

Sorry, I just left. It’s dinner time. Maybe tomorrow.

YES :grinning: buon appetit, we´re eating too… Rob & me lol

I don’t know what’s going on. I kinda zoned out past the last dozen or so posts :stuck_out_tongue: