[insert totally nifty topic here]

thank you for expl…I really felt so bad in the first days online about what to post, what if - thoughts,and it developed itself into a I post what I like, write and think what I want, doing my life…so and what other ppl see of it won’t bother me no longer

But this stigmatisation is still rather bothering :frowning:

what stigmatisation are you talking about Sam?

(Seems like you’re exercising your right to pretend you’re that dumb and ignorant :unamused:)

why you think this? …sure I did remember this…but to avoid missunderstanding I would like to ensure me ( pour ne destruier le paix fragile…) you see?
:neutral_face:.

You always jump into conclusions

this quote is the wisest I heard for a long time and this is the root of the bad: the unbelivable big lack of information …

Again, it depends on a lot of things.

Arena tickets (included the pit) for my first 2 LP shows in my country (2008 and 2009) were 45‎€, In Germany (2010) it was 64‎€ and in Italy (2014) it was 57‎€.

1 Like

hmm. good to know, thanks. :slight_smile:

it is just noon, and I end up with a Prosecco :scream: and :cheers: ( we have to celebrate … but really? Not tasty,too early (
( even for an early-walker)

or I just drink on, hoping it becomes better

I’ve a headache :frowning:

what ab a painkiller, a nice nap and feel mb better? Or just relax :hugging:

We’re having a crazy thunder shower right now here, no rain!

I just remembered this ad, best one I’ve ever seen lol

Some rumors say, that Christopher Nolan is remaking his first high grossing movie, Memento.

hey Rob you finally were right,supersticious was the complete wrong word…sorry lol :joy::sunglasses:@the_termin8r

So which word did you mean then?

Something pertaining to a rumour perhaps.

mysteriously…lol
no not a rumour @samuel_the_leader :relaxed:, just a description from the plug-chat last night…