[insert totally nifty topic here]

sure! if I only had internet access :slight_smile:

ohhh you don’t have ? what a pitty :cry:

I have no idea how long i will had the connection thats the problem :confounded: my home is under renovation :no_mouth:

so mb next time you join in, @nefermiw mentioned to do this stuff more often…:blush:

I have the line too

edit ( I see…found it on yt Btw :confounded:)
@EvoOba

You are sharing unofficial links AND exclusive content in a non LPU thread. Just saying :wink:

EDIT: Just because everything is on YT it doesn’t mean we should just go about sharing it. It is against the rules.

I see you are absolute right
:relaxed:

Does anyone else find eartquakes hilarious? We just had one and I laughed so hard.

Red line is red line:

They can be amusing but I haven’t been in one in years.

EDIT: I think I figured the red line, everything above it is threads you have entered today. I don’t quite see what purpose that would serve but that’s what I think it’s for.

We hadn’t had one in a few months either that’s why I thought it was funny. Well, people overreact every time, that’s the funny part.

People over reacting to anything is funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, I’m sure of it:

Well, then idk.

EDIT: I managed to get a popular link badge lol. I didn’t check which link it was for but I’m guessing the plug one.

I think the red line means that the ones above are the top 10 that have the last response maybe?

I’m not sure, because in the morning it was only 2 above the red. Maybe it’s just a bug.

On another note, I was going through badges and noticed that @dirtdancefloor somehow got the email badge (yet me and @jFar920 didn’t :stuck_out_tongue: ). I also noticed that you got your regular badge @Rick_van_Meijel :slight_smile: To set it go to your forum preferences and look for a box near the top that says ‘title’ (or something like that) and set it to regular.

what does the regular badge mean / do?

Semi bragging rights. You get to edit thread titles and you have daily ‘like’ limit of 100. I tried hitting it once to get the badge, I ended up spamming everyone :stuck_out_tongue: It’s the second highest forum rank you can get. The highest is leader and you basically become a mod but that one it given out by real humans and not the forum itself.

I trmember that days…:joy: it also shows you are regulary on, and you can do polls and wiKi threads