[insert totally nifty topic here]

Lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the best thing of being on the road is that you arrive sooner or later ( still 180 km ) the end is insight!

I don’t think I posted this here, but I made a (mostly) original game. It has some inspirations, but everything you see is made by me (which isn’t much since it’s all squares)

3 Likes

Cool, where do I play it?

it is for real play, not just a vid?

He’s been working on it and the above is just a vid. But I want to play it.

must be just funny…it is like a mix of pack-man and tetris…old school style,very nice :grinning:

Right now, only the two levels shown in the video are done. I want to have 64 at one point, but that probably isn’t going to happen by the time I release it as playable

1 Like

Today, we were at our local zoo. We saw some tucanos. Sparrows were stealing food from them. One of the tucanos caught a sparrow. The sparrow twisted and squealed but then tucano snapped with his beak second time and broke sparrow’s neck. The rest of the sparrows flew as far and fast as they could.

And my wife’s got a dialogue with one of the administrators of another rock-community on VK. I translated it into English:

Wuhahaahahaha!

I hope they’ll do a clean up when the new site launches and check here too. We seem to have a few spammers lately.

[Really? let´s call the @FBI :joy::sunglasses:] really? I love it when the forum wakes up like this…don´t kill it before seen the new babies…:baby:

You realize the only purpose of a spammer is to promote something obscured and irrelevant and is usually just a bot and not an actual person right?

1 Like

nope thanx for explanation Rob
:relaxed:

Is anyone else getting this red line?

yup!I already thought my tablett dies :sweat_smile:

yessss I was thinking that sth wrong with my laptop…

Why were those your immediate assumptions? If it moves with the page then your device shouldn’t be broken.

umpf
hi you two :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
(you know it when you write a word wrong and you know it but you can’t find the error? this what happens before…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but for real
I wanted to ask you @Anngelenee
(finally) to join our plug session today…

Edit: and everybody else in the house…

Got it too, I assume it has to do with the site changing slowly. I know they said forums won’t be affected and stay under the same provider but maybe some glitches will occur.