[insert totally nifty topic here]

Kind of, 34-35 is still ok, not bearable but I’d take it any day instead of the 39+ we were having last week (and all the other heat waves we’ve had through the summer).

The forum now owes me an anniversary badge too :stuck_out_tongue: And one for “biggest sadass on the forum” too.

This is a wish or does it is real?

The second badge is indeed fake…obviously. But today marks my 1st year of being here apparently. Even though I’ve actually had this account for 2 years and some of my posts from this account made it onto my other one.

This badge, do you find @the_termin8r?
http://forums.lpunderground.com/badges/24/anniversary

I should have gotten it today (an hour and 21 mins ago to be exact).

Thx :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So congrats Rob lets Party it @the_termin8r

1 Like

I finally got the badge :slight_smile:

EDIT:

New slow mo guys video: a plane crash…in lego

I don’t know why, but this make me think at the “Transformers” movie :joy:

People in the comments section are getting seriously butthurt saying it’s making a joke of 9/11 some how.

Because I can see how it is identical:

9/11: Some terrorists hijack 3 planes and fly 2 of them into 2 massive sky scrapers in Manhattan killing a load of people.

Video: 2 blokes build a small lego city and throw a lego plane into it to film the parts breaking in slow motion.

I can see the exact resemblance.

I was bored and was thinking of stupid things to do when I saw my deodorant and remembered that time I gave myself an aerosol burn. I was curious what sort of temperature my arm experienced so I sprayed a thermometer at point blank for 2 and 3 seconds straight. Also I should mention this is by no means a completely accurate test but the thermometer is relatively accurate.

Room temp: 25C
Temp after 2 secs: -20C
Temp after 3 secs: -30C (I think this is as cold as it got)

The temperature dropped 45-55C in 2-3 secs :open_mouth:

Now when I accidentally did it to my arm I did it from a couple of cm away and for about 1.5 secs so if I had to estimate I’d say it dropped to about -10 to -15C in the time.

Lol you MUST be bored To ya bones dude! :joy::sunglasses:

Always

1 Like

There’s a cut across my arm

Has been the cat? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am drying due To a lack of Music! :scream:

According to Facebook it’s been 5 years since I got to talk to Mike on the phone for their iHeartradio channel. Rewatching the recording of it, it’s super awkward and borderline cringe-worthy how dumb I was at 15, having the chance to talk to one of my favorite celebrities and not even asking him a question

3 Likes

I actually remember this!! He was the one asking you questions, he was good! Don’t worry though, I laugh at my comments and whatever from when I was 15 too. I was actually a very annoying fan :stuck_out_tongue:

Awww if only we could turn back time and be that age forever and ever and ever…

Personally I don’t. I was so stupid back then.