[insert totally nifty topic here]

I see, thank you guys!

The site has been glitching so much today. I haven’t been able to access it on my pc at all, just my phone.

I agree, my desktop notification said “the site has Ben glitching today” :laughing:

Otherwise it’s been fine for me.

I want control over this stuff, like right now :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s because the autocorrect typed Ben, I edited it and changed it to been.

1 Like

hatching pokemon eggs the lazy way…

Seems like Brad is “killing Mike’s snapchat game” right now :stuck_out_tongue:

I just found out that the Olympics have started. I had no idea they had :joy:

Hey there, goodmorning! :joy: :joy: :joy:

@the_termin8r Yeah unfortunately. It’s be better if they has canceled them.

In other news, I had 3 great balls, this guy showed up and I of course didn’t catch it, it run away. -.-

1 Like

By ran away do you mean literally ran off screen? If so, can you start running in the same direction to catch it in real life?

Usually when they run away, they disappear and don’t show up on your nearby map. This one is rare too so it’s hard to find.

sucks man…

It’s 3:30am and I just got back from walking around town taking gyms, since no one else is playing. Got 5. Had a chance st 6 but I wasn’t going up against 2 Gyrardos

1 Like

Wow, nice! Is there a secret to getting such high CP Pokemon? Cause the highest I ever find are like 350 something with the exception of that 500 CP Persian.

I’m level 21 so I think it has to do with what level you are. Plus, evolving makes them higher, too

It does yeah, I just thought that I’d be getting at least some high ones by now. The ones I evolved were a waste, the CP was too low so I basically just ruined the candy I had.

This guy also run away many times!!!
But ad least I win!

1 Like

Would’t it make more sense to post these in the phone thread since this is a phone game?

1 Like

Here’s something new, a video that reads in negative seconds.

1 Like