[insert totally nifty topic here]

Good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

most epic screenshot ever and too much information …lol this will cost a beer if we ever meet

I’m sure @the_termin8r wants him to read every damn thing: :stuck_out_tongue:

be brave brown - bbb

BBB (Big Bad Brad) is also brown. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol
shall I go on?
next is hard suff?

Hard stuff? lol

??? But:

Morning already bye:

Amassed so many points tonight this morning.

Makes sense, had been about 6 hours since I last checked the forums and some topics had 30+ new comments already, crazy!

@jFar920 You don’t need to read the other posts, just join in whenever. All you have to do is type the first word or phrase that comes to mind when you read the last person’s reply and then give one for the next person.

I’m not that cold :stuck_out_tongue:

This. I just woke up and there’s been serious activity.

1 Like

For that topic, yeah, it doesn’t really matter. Others are different. Luckily most of the topics with that many are games so it doesn’t mater

Also, I never got the email badge

I have never tried email posting, cuz I don’t receive email notifications for the forums (Those notifications spammed my email last year).

Neither did I

never did I :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ok I really don’t like kids and I surely don’t want kids, but one of my friend who lives far away from me just told me that they are expecting twins :astonished: I was so surprised! and I’m just so happy for them and I had to share somewhere, lol, even I’m excited about this. :smiley: wow I can remember when we were freshmen at uni, it was a totally different world back then.

about that… it came to my mind that can someone delete the really old topics which have almost zero comments? I saw that there are a LOT of abandoned topics and I don’t want to be disrespectful but we don’t really need those.

Why though? I can’t see any reason to needing to remove old topics unless they were spam or duplicates

Old games and discussions can always be revived (so we don’t have 20 “What’s Your Favorite Song?” topics), old problems people asked for help with can possibly help others in the future, and I’m sure people who have posted other stuff like art or music don’t want their posts deleted because they were old

What we really need is the ability to edit old posts and topics. I don’t really understand why that’s a thing we can’t do

1 Like

Totally fine by me, it was just an idea to keep it clean. But that would be nice if we could edit old posts, I agree.

Do you see this message in the top of the page as well? “This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.”
What does it mean? I can reply. I’m confused.

Just ignore that.

It comes and goes, nobody knows what it is or what it does but it doesn’t seem to affect anything.

1 Like