[insert totally nifty topic here]

Here are my top Pokemon. Notice how Vaporeon is named “Sparky”. For some reason the name thing decided not to work

Mine are so lame.

1 Like

I know too this feeling!! :sweat:

Magmar :heart_eyes:

My favorite Pokemon, still have a rare Pokemon Card of it and a silly lil plastic figurine.

1 Like

It’s a cute one, mine has low CP though. My cards are all gone unfortunately :’(

Some of them Pokemon cards are apparently worth a lot of money. I also have more Pokemon cards somewhere but they’re all somewhere in a box upstairs.

I just wanna see if there is any at my house so that ppl won’t have to enter here to seize them:

It doesn’t load…

See it’s damn contageous…

I ain’t catching nothin’

Another fake LP song made its appereance.

That doesn’t even sound like Chester.

I know :stuck_out_tongue: I googled the song but didn’t find who it’s from.

sounds “intressting”(to stay friendly to the componist )

I wanna be like this guy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I know that people can be so lazy sometimes but I think there should be an app for the forum, I’d definitely use it.

I drank my coffee with some toffee in it but I surely wasn’t as cool as this guy :smiley:

There was an app years ago, it never worked well. Plus, the site is dead so there’s no point in making one again. The mobile version is great though.

Well I always had a talent to join communities at the wrong time :slight_smile: but I’m glad anyway.

Yes I saw the mobile version, it’s really great, I just missed the notifications, but it isn’t so important. Totally fine in this way.

Usually I try to keep up with every topic, but I had been letting some get in the 100s of new posts. But this one might as well be a lost cause