[insert totally nifty topic here]

2 Likes

Youtube comments are just hilarious. I love how everyone’s losing their shit about some insignificant and ultimately meaningless warthog that got baited into becoming lunch for a croc. I’m more concerned about how bloody huge the damn croc was.

1 Like

3rd day in a row I won’t be playing Pokemon Go. I’m stuck at level 10. I know it shouldn’t be a big deal but it’s so frustrating!

EDIT: Finally, they’re here.

How were the security stickers? :stuck_out_tongue:

I had my dad remove them :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, what’s his method?

I don’t know and I don’t care as long as he doesn’t scratch anything :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I’ve been doing some digging lately, trying to find more info about stuff. I discovered that LP has been in the “new” studio for about a month already which led me to believe that Larrabee just wasn’t a good fit for them and Mike was indeed trolling (I could be wrong, just speculating here). But, I also did find that FM’s show in LA last year was recorded for a “future release”. I wonder what happened to that…

Nice speculations my friend, sense same spirit @evooba :slight_smile:
pushed enough me insides here today me, so guys wake up or hibernate, as my ne best friend @intheend, wake up AMERIKA; EUROPE SLEEPS STILL :sunglasses:]

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages. The best part is the guy’s reaction when his mum tells him he’s had 4 teeth pulled :joy:

looooooooooool hi Rob :joy:
family moaning for dinner & my stomach too, cya mb on plug later on?
@the_termin8r

I’ll see, I might come on but I’m not sure.

What ? Share👌

omg I had removed 2 of my wisdom teeth last month and it was horrible :smiley: although I laughed at this :smiley: unfortunately the other 2 wisdom teeth have to go as well next month… I’m sorry for them, they were/are healthy, just couldn’t fit in my mouth. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try not to be this dramatic as the guy in the video :smiley:

1 Like

After 3 days without Pokemon Go, I had a successful run this morning. Moved up a level and a half, used my first lure and lucky egg (which was awesome, for the extra xp and the fact that so many people were just hanging out playing) and I finally caught an Eevee!!! :smiley: I’m not sure which evolution I want yet so I haven’t renamed it but I think I’m leaning towards Vaporeon.

There are Eevee everywhere here. I got one from a 10k egg and wasn’t too happy

Very rare here :confused: I caught a Vulvix, and an Onix this afternoon amongst others. It was another good run. I gained a total of 3 levels today and walked almost 10km. This game is addicting :stuck_out_tongue:

Never seen either of those

1 Like