[insert totally nifty topic here]

Ohhhhhh! I understand your new logo now!!! That’s awesome ;D

@intheend approves this

1 Like

Am I the only one who doesn’t get the purpose of a large hotel room? I mean what do you need it for? All you’re gonna do is sleep, unless for some bizarre reason you’ve decided to live in the room for a day or two as opposed to getting out and doing something in the area that you’re staying in. All you need is a bed or two, a small table that you can eat on and a bathroom and air con / heating.

1 Like

I guess , it’s some sort of the hotel standard. Or maybe it’s for the people with claustrophobia.

Depends… I for example can’t stay in the same room with my parents so a bigger hotel room is needed.

When I went to Switzerland I stayed in a hotel (can’t remember the name, I just remember there was a ‘banana’ in the name) where the standard room (including a bathroom) was quite literally the size of the whole top floor of my house and it wasn’t an expensive hotel or anything, I think it was the cheapest my parents found because we were there only for 1 night. And then we got moved to a room with air con and it was probably the size of my whole house. The bathroom alone was huge, you had to take a walk to get from the sink to the bathtub or to the separate shower.

as long as the way to the toilet is manageble just in time

:stuck_out_tongue:

My Pokemon game is so bad! I’m going out in the evening to hit some pokestops and hatch a few eggs I’ve got cooking.

It is empty :stuck_out_tongue:

I can only catch pokemon at wifi spots. I’d love to catch me an Abra, my 2nd fave :slight_smile:

Had a good night Pokemon run, Caught a few I didn’t have and hit lots of Pokestops. @Gatsie my neighborhood is filled with Abras.

@samuel_the_leader You need to move your phone in the direction of the arrows. It’s not empty. (if you turn AR off it’s much better too).

I almost misread that as Arabs :laughing:

OMG too cool! My neighborhood is filled with Drowzee, Weedle and Pidgey :confused:

Ordered this shirt last week and got it today

http://store.linkinpark.com/media/catalog/product/cache/46/image/594x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/i/lip-m-108-a_lip_splatter_soldier_jumbo_tee_front_copy.png

Was hoping it was a bit bigger, but I’ll deal with it. There’s only one size bigger, and I’m more concerned about how tall the shirt is, and going to 2XL doesn’t increase that much

4 Likes

Good looking design, I think it’d look cooler as a blood red on black or a dark neon green on black.

1 Like

I’ve noticed a change in sizes the last 2 or so years to be honest. A men’s M was huge on me but now it barely fits. It’s weird…

I agree with you. It needs some kind of “splashes” of color :grin:

Very nice shirt :slight_smile: Would like some rainbow colors in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Old photoshop from last year:

[spoiler]

Oops not this one, but espionne Patrizia would get to it anyway :stuck_out_tongue: [/spoiler]

1 Like

Am I the only one who wants a proper version of Stick n move from the original Xero 4 track demo tape? And I know that it ended up becoming Runaway but I still think it would be good as it’s own song.

So a new platform for LP.com (forums still under discourse)… thoughts?