[insert totally nifty topic here]

omg those are hilarious

One of my favs was somewhere in the beginning where it gave a problem and then the person had to come up with a solution. The problem was that you’d fallen and scrapped your knee and the person said “get up and deal with it.” That’s something I’d have written. Also the person who answered the probability question with the coin and the dice.

Hard stuff, but lol

The one with the kid who answered it came up with the answer, because it talked with itself in the brain and agreed with the answer the brain opted… That could’ve been me in my bad days :see_no_evil:

I could have been the person that answered the question that said “write < or >” and filled all the gaps with ‘or’.

lol same :joy:

Too many computers. One is XP upgraded from 98, one is Vista, one is 7, one is 10

1 Like

Lol, that looks too cramped. Also, you look like you have the same laptop as me.

Too many Windows…

Oh wow! Never thought people would know about this one. Which version is it? (can’t open YT, it’s blocked at work).

Ok, I finally got soundcloud too.

They aren’t always in that one spot. The two desktops have been in my closet for a about a year until two days ago, and the closed laptop overheats and is usually under my bed

Lol. I didn’t even notice the closed laptop until you mentioned it.

deedni nioctelloc egral a si erus

it sure is @gatsie derob ro yhw eht gninitirw?
What do ya do today? Wee will burn old stuff even minded one down

No, she’s not bored (at least I don’t think she is), that was the challenge I set her for yestrday.

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween! I’m not gonna be on much today since I have plans so… Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, I forgot. Happy Halloween guys :smiling_imp:

I’ve got no plans so I’ll probably be here :laughing:

I have off today so I might give the DJ room another try today, if I wake up before you guys go to sleep

I had the idea of dressing up as Shaggy this year, but I have no reason to :yum:

Also, uh, Chester is cool