[insert totally nifty topic here]

I think it was a delivery van. They stopped at the lights and it caught my attention.

Did u chase them down? Def better than sitting at the dentist!

No lol. I’d had my appointment and was waiting for my dad to finish. Besides my dentist is a really nice guy who actually does his job really well, he’s not a brute like some dentists, he’s really good.

Visiting a good dentist once/twice a year
keeps your dental problems away, so I hear

Oops, this isn’t the rhyme thread. Oh well.

1 Like

I have to make an appointment every 6 months.

Not even in my wildest dreams,
had I thought of seeing “Booze infused ice creams”.
Instead of just sitting in a chair, looking out with a blank stare,
would you care, to buy some for us and share?

Now sitting in my bed,
I just realized this is not the rhyme thread.
I dunno what has this thing done to me, this Unicorn Poo,
@gatsie I am looking at you!

@amitrish WOOOOW! To give you so free inhere, than all in rhyming forms, directly from the heardt will tear also tear me appart, what would @gatsie feel! What a earthquake fucking best post I´ve read in 2 years LPU
Congrats to you too…

or did I get evth wrong like so often, the rhyme and thats I´m standing for is made of heardtblood, anyways , posting means giving it a bit away

Look what’s on the official Linkin Park channel now

Either this is a huge coincidence, or Lorenzo saw our music video guessing game, because this has never been on the channel before, let alone publicly known about to those who have never seen Frat Party

1 Like

They just included Cure For The Itch on the official Linkin Park channel? That’s awesome :smile:

BTW:
Wow, great poem indeed. Here, have some more unicorn poo

http://tattoosbykj.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/3662edfbcd2a73c7791f32e40677a4cc.jpg

oh my gosh, I was playing wwe immortals and this picture popped up when I wasn’t looking. It scared the hell out of me

Now I’m gonna have nightmares. Clowns are awful!

mb a Note of the next level, however meant to be…

Happy Halloween (it will be soon anyways)

Five Nights At Mikey’s:

2 Likes

Looks like they uploaded POA too.

How come it’s not the full song? Also, how come I didn’t see this in FP?

That’s just how the video was in the movie, and it’s for sure there in the DVD and iTunes versions, so unless you got a VHS version, I don’t know why it’d be missing

I’ve watched the one on youtube lol. Don’t know which version it is :laughing:

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3kTYk6_paQ

It says DVD/VHS in the description

That video is lacking all the music videos

Ah ok, thanks for the info

Here’s a stupid yet rather funny…correction, pretty much hilarious vid to kill time with:

2 Likes