[insert totally nifty topic here]

so for getting it in view again here´s a total nifty topic. I look fwd and hope you´ll all stay tuned this evening y #linkinpark http://forums.lpunderground.com/t/hybridtheory15-worldwide-party/11424/15worldwide family #HybridTheory15 and join in, look at this topic too, we will be connected worldwide…

Wasn’t too sure where to post this, but I just used up an old LPU 13 trial code (in case LPU 15 invalidates it) so now I can answer to any PMs I get for a month. I’m saying this in case you wanted to message me for whatever reason.

Using an old LPU 13? Well, that’s convenient I suppose.

Yeah. I was saving it up from my THP CD. I have another one for a year from LPU 9 but I think it was expired before I even got the CD because I got it from amazon about half a year ago.

Smart thinking. I mean it. I wish I did the same with my older LPU trial codes. But alas.

The 13 one didn’t have an expiry date and 14 didn’t seem to invalidate it but things might change with 15.

There was a Shazam free trial code a while back, not sure if you can still use it

Even if I can, I don’t use Shazam because I have no use for it. Nor do I use my phone that much.

Couldn’t get Shazam to work on my phone, so… But nice to know.

I’ll look into it later. If it’s like the album codes it’s just a genetic code anyone can use

totally off topic @TripleXero you look very good on your pic in what topic i saw it I didn´t rem, but compliment to a cool young man, the only thing I misses is a laughing smile in your eyes… :yum:

Is it me, or is Rob morphing into Mike?

1 Like

Nah, he just comes out of his shy shell and gets crazy sometimes.

When were these taken lol?

Dunno, found it on Pinterest.

They’re from Mike’s snapchat back when they were rehearsing for the tour.

1 Like

Whilst in the waiting room at the dentist today:

It says “Booze infused ice creams” under the Drunken Dairy sign, but you can’t make it out in the photo.

1 Like

That’d be interesting!!

I wouldn’t mind some of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want now! Yummy