[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’ll be on in a moment.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it’s be funny to go trick or treating at 00:01 in the morning the moment it becomes Halloween?

Happy Halloween to you all too!

Like I actually have a b-day party later today but I dont feel like going… Ive been having to attend birthday parties every weekend now… for the last 2 months in a ROW. I am going nuts here.

They dont even celebrate Halloween with their bday today. I really wanted to just watch a scary bad movie and eat scary food. But I dont know…

it´s realy a mess, that you life so far away, if not you would surley havent been my guest yesterday*

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12034

Very unexpected. New Linkin Park demo LPLive came across that has been online for months, but is from the early 2000’s. It’s not just Linkin Park, the song is actually by The Visionaries, featuring Linkin Park. Only Mike is on the song, no Chester. Pretty nice late Hybrid Theory Anniversary present, or early.

That demo is really cool!

Also, can we appreciate the fact that they dressed up for the show? And they nailed it? So good!
https://t.co/N27PexXvPg

OMG they really…

Speaking about Halloween, who posted that picture of batman poop the previous time?

This thing reminds me of that pic… :frowning:

Brad looks like a redneck lumberjack axe murderer.

Also, what a dead crowd. Phones with cameras should be banned at concerts. They should give out free cameras that can only take 3 pics each before the show.

@TripleXero Introduced me to a bunch of demos I didn’t know of before.

1 Like

Joe looks like a hardcore shotgun face.

He reminds of that thing from one of the resident evil films

That’s a close resemblance actually. Too bad Joe’s was just a mask though.

I wondered why it looked so much better than the others :laughing:

Haha me too until I saw Mike’s snapchat :stuck_out_tongue:

Hollywood Undead celebrate halloween everywhere they go lol

Nobody does it better than Slipknot!

1 Like

Its just their normal faces.

Now that you mentioned Slipknot, there’s a disagreement between a lot of fans since last night cause one of the major fansites said that Chester looked like Corey. What do you guys think? I don’t think he did, not even slightly.

fUCkN ah TYnk Nobody $hOuldN’T NAg AbOuT $tUFf DigGG DAt

I don’t think he does.

OT: @Gatsie are you fluent in slang or something? You type like you’ve left a dark life behind :laughing:

Yeahhh Dissss $Hizzlee BrIngs Bak MemOreess YEs. MiTeee BBB InSpIred 2222222 Type Digg dis Fawr Daaaaa ResTTTTTT O’ Mah Life… :stuck_out_tongue: <-::SWAG MEEE OuT::->

1 Like

I think it shows that people really have nothing to argue about…