[insert totally nifty topic here]

Awww, I’m team Mystic. 2/3 gyms in my area are team blue (all 3 were till earlier today when one was claimed by team red), and from what I saw at my hunt, almost everyone is team blue. Plus, I think it’s the most chill team there is, the other two seem too serious :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone just released a Lure at a pokestop near me! Party time lol

I also play Pokemon Go guys xD Mystic Team

Wow this sounds like so much fun :’( My android phone appears to be too outdated for Pokemon Go :confused:

This game’s a drug :joy:

So jealous… :unamused:

1 Like

Just hit level 7

You’re fast! I’m 5 and a half :stuck_out_tongue:

At my Pokemon run this morning, I realized that my city has way too many Zubats and Ekans. I don’t seem to find any other Pokemon around… plus, 2 people had lures at 2 Pokestops and they only Pokemon that were attracted there were Growlithes and Mankeys. :confused:

I just spotted this lol

1 Like

How bored are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that even worth asking? :joy:

I’ve resorted to reading old posts

Hit level 7 too
I love soooooo much my little Eevee :heart_eyes:

Holy sh*t you guys!! You were damn active today! 30+ new posts on a lot of topics.

Yeah, because it’s too hot to do anything else :stuck_out_tongue:
We even brought the can you touch your shoulders thread back to life.

Are Filter possibly the most inconsistent band when it comes to members?

I hit 8 now. I went to my little sister’s softball game last night and it was on a PokeStop, which someone else used a lure on, which helped a lot

What would you have done if there was a rare pokemon in the middle of the court/pitch? Would you have run out to get it? :joy:

If you see it on screen you just have to tap it to activate the “battle”. But if that weren’t the case, it would depend on how rare :stuck_out_tongue:

Rare enough to generate hushed whispers among fans.

Lucky!! I came across 2 lures today and none had any interesting pokemon, just the usual Zubats and Pigeons -.- I’m seriously convinced my country lacks Pokemon. Unless it has to do with what level you are? Cause all of these Pokemon have very low CP too.

I can imagine a military pilot in the middle of a dog fight, then suddenly his phone beeps in his pocket, “Sorry guys, gotta catch this one, I’'ll be back to kill you in a bit” . :laughing: