[insert totally nifty topic here]

Hi @jFar920 seems you were on the Hunt for a while? THP lol! (MUST have Been a lot of work To change all ya idendities into ya new design! Great job dude! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet!! I’m still trying to figure everything out, CPs, battles and all that. I really want to get all the original Pokemon before they start adding the newer ones.

join the plug Eva, there are two pokemon to hint…lol :slight_smile:

Ran out of names? These are the original 151 from 1995

Ok, so they never had any interesting ones in the first place…

My pokemon knowledge goes as far as that there’s a living cheese puff thing called pikachu (sp?) that makes random noises and lives inside a high tech gumball as far as I can see/ tell :stuck_out_tongue: (And yes, I am deliberately trying to be irritating :laughing: )

In case anyone needs a good laugh today: Top 10 Link Gagging Moments - YouTube

1 Like

Like this more:

2 Likes

This is basically my ps3 in a nutshell :stuck_out_tongue: It can’t even handle google without freezing and having to do a corrupted file restore. What idiot thought 512mb of RAM was a good idea?

LOL I love how they’re talking seriously when they’re swearing

1 Like

Hi neighbour !

1 Like

Ever since the game was released, I knew you would be the one who would be definitely playing this game. Given the circumstances and your location, I assume this is a good going. All the best to you and @EvoOba.
The original game was a beauty, but I would honestly avoid this and will continue with my current Silent Hill run.

I can’t play Pokemon Go, my phone won’t let me :’(

To be honest, compared to today’s standards, the original Pokemon games are not fun and are only enjoyable nostalgicly. The GBA versions are much better, or even the DS versions of Gold and Silver

Why not?

I had a very good hunt today. Visited lots of pokestops and got a bunch of pokemon. Reached level 5 and chose my team. I am seriously addicted to the game and I’m not even sorry.

Would it be weird if I said that my interest for RAC has suddenly dropped off a cliff?

What team did you join?

And @the_termin8r, that doesn’t sound that unlikely seeing as you don’t play video games as much anymore

I don’t play, full stop :stuck_out_tongue: I actually got Lego pirates (that wretched game) to 100% (on my own this time) yesterday. won’t be going back.

and sm beatbox stuff…:stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve put no context on that so right now it only makes sense to Rick and me because we’re in plug lol

1 Like

sry…everybody can join the plug and follow the conversation here while jumping the topics?

1 Like