[insert totally nifty topic here]

Same thing happening to me today too. Weird.

I just opened the page to this

Wel ome back to the LPU! And congrats on the badge :slight_smile:

Pokemon Go is finally available here. I’m so excited to start playing. Unfortunately ever since it was released (3 hours ago) the servers have been down due to traffic. :confused:

Welcome to every new online game ever :stuck_out_tongue: Devs can’t seem to get it in their heads that they need more / bigger servers.

How is it?
I want to play it too but i live in a place wehe you have yoy have to wait a little longer.

Like I said, I haven’t been able to play it yet. The servers are down due to traffic.

but they hyped it here in Germany, like “newpaper articles” telling about injuries like men running in cars :joy: etc… [#manipulated press #productplacement]] should be funny to meet pikatchu on the road, lol

Maybe I should start another game. ‘Human Go’ where I go around finding an killing people playing that game :stuck_out_tongue:

I still prefer my car related hunt though. Where there are sets of keys hidden in locations. You find a set of keys you have to find the car they go with, find the car and you keep it for free. Keys in more hostile locations (e.g. at the mouth of an active volcano or inside a great white shark) lead to better cars. Find some keys in a garbage bin and they probably lead to a Nissan micra :stuck_out_tongue: If you die you die.

but this is online, isn’t it?

No, PG is an app that gives you the location of a digital Pokemon in a real location so you kinda use your phone as a detector in real life and end up looking a prat as you walk around randomly waving your phone around and shouting out “I caught one!” in unsuspecting strangers’ faces. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or at least that’s how I understand it. @EvoOba can probably clarify. @Gatsie was saying that she tried it and that it was completely boring.

ok so I am still bored even if I load it up or ?
:joy: @gatsie?

I consider this app very clever but dangerous too. It’s awesome you can combine VR with it, and that you have to go out and “hunt” for the Pokemon but, it can take you to unsafe places if you’re not careful.
Apart from that, whoever is playing it while driving or whatever is plain stupid.

And, I caught 3 Pokemon that were living in my balcony! (3rd one was Zubat, didn’t take a photo though)

1 Like

lol looks funny nice, mb there are sm in myhouse?

That does indeed look boring. Why do people think they need tech to have fun. If you wanna get out and explore go do it on your own without a phone.

It’s awesome. I’m going out tomorrow to explore the neighborhood. There are quite a few poke stops I need to hit and I’m sure I’ll find lots of Pokemon in the mountain.

It’s not about going out. It’s purely about Pokemon and re-living our glorious childhood days. Just with the help of tech and VR.

I guess nostalgia is the one thing i will never be able to comprehend.

Also wanting to live in the past with stuff from the future is an oxymoron of sorts :stuck_out_tongue:

These are my good ones so far. I live in the country so I don’t get a chance at them often

Wow, they really ran out of names for these things huh?

Also why does the pigeon appear twice but with 2 different point values?