[insert totally nifty topic here]

This made my day :heart_eyes: thanx for sharing @AJ_7 :hugs:

1 Like

Is he writing with Mike?

I read Disney wants to reboot the franchise :man_facepalming:

1 Like

They haven’t said. LPFC just said that they didn’t post the name so that ‘she’ wouldn’t get overwhelmed. So not Mike unless they wanted to throw us off by saying ‘she’

3 Likes

Was so happy to see this!

1 Like

So happy to see him :heart: :raised_hands:t4: Any info where’s this pic came from? Looks like someones ig story (I found that pics on vk but there’s no info )

EDIT: Ok nevermind :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
5 Likes

Awwww, thanx @AJ_7 - this feels absolutely awesome to find „new“ music of him!! And will you keep us in touch?!!

1 Like

Of course! Anytime I see anything I will post it!

2 Likes

Thanx dear :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I was just browsing around the Lego site looking at what they have, ended up looking up the instructions for that set I gave you, @AJ_7, turns out there’s a 4th design only available online.

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/service/buildinginstructions/search#?search&text=31073%20Mythical%20Creatures%20LEGO%20Creator

2 Likes

Yes this is exciting! I hope Warner will let them release the songs with Chester though. I have a feeling they don’t want that to happen (yet)

Just got an email for new LPU merch, I’d like to take this moment to be a smug arse, and say I told you so. There was no LPU 17 album and there most likley won’t be an 18 one either, this is just getting greedy now. Pumping out lazily designed merch and paid LPU memberships for nothing. I decided to browse the rest of the shop too. £24 for a flag of unknown dimensions? Are you f*cking me with this sh!t? :joy:

Unfortunately I agree…
everything is far overpriced

1 Like

I don’t own a single piece of merch for that reason, probably never will. Not that I can’t afford it, it’s just idiotic to pay what they’re asking.

1 Like

I have received a mail confirming there wouldnt be any “bundle” for year 18, and I guess all memberships will change to the basic $10 digital memebership.
While I agree that official merchandises are highly priced, we have to understand that it is their one of the ways of earning money. Come to think of it, today you can buy individual songs for $1 but a CD pack is comparitively expensive (sometimes even more than a digital album) but people buy it. It is a choice. Let the people who are happy buying these things be happy. Atleast they are not putting someone else in misery.

1 Like

Agreed…it’s the same with any band merch really… I still buy stuff here and there for the “pride” aspect of it…all I was saying is everyone knows there’s a big profit margin on all this stuff :sweat_smile:

The membership I’d gladly pay just for the community atmosphere within LPU
Just something you gotta pick and choose whenever possible :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Very well said @amitrish- I agree 100% ( that’s really not often :joy:) and I wanna add this: running this platform costs money that I pay with pleasure- because it gave and gives me so much fun, support, love, inspiration and last but not least friends I’ll never ever wanna miss again in my life- that’s not to pay with money!!

Plus wearing soldiers clothes is like wearing a uniform- I’ll definitely gonna buy one or the other piece of it :blush:

Overall I’m just beyond happy that this is a clear sign that the LPU will go on- and whenever the guys are ready to play together again ( and this day will come, I’m sure about this ) we are the core fanbase that will burst in joy :heart:

2 Likes

Aye aye! Agreed with what you said :sweat_smile:
The friends we meet, the people we meet is priceless :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:hugs: exactly :blush:

1 Like

Because the normally priced stuff makes a loss? The general rule of thumb for most products is that they’re priced at 3 times the production cost. Band merch is always stupidly priced because bands know there are droves of usually mindless fans that will fork over truck loads of cash for anything they make.

Could you justify £24 for a flag when a 5ft x 3ft union jack is £6 quid on amazon?

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be.

It does, but clearly not so much that they can’t afford to run the whole thing if everyone has a free account like me.

You shouldn’t have to pay to make friends, it’s one way they trap you, they get you to feel as if you’re in some kind of debt to them. I’ve gotten as much out of it as you and I haven’t paid a penny. This is all marketing, so @rickvanmeijel can better explain.