[insert totally nifty topic here]

Thanks for sharing @the_termin8r ! I will build it soon when I get a chance! Can’t wait to build it

1 Like

Have you muted the Random Thoughts Thread @the_termin8r ? I posted this on there but I’m going to post it on here as well:

1 Like

I don’t even know what that is, so most likely. :joy: I’ll unmute it and see what it’s like.

1 Like

Was talking a random quiz on YouTube because I was bored

And I was surprised a little At question

Screenshot_2018-11-01-17-26-25

But. Funny enough I didn’t t even know the other choices

1 Like

@the_termin8r did you give the HU EP a listen? I loved it! I loved every song except Another Level.

1 Like

I just got home, haven’t had a chance yet.

EDIT: Just gave it a listen, I like it. I don’t like the chorus of Another level.

1 Like

Yeah! It was so promising when it started, and then went downhill from there :joy: . But the rest of it is awesome

1 Like

This is soooo cute! Part of me doesn’t want to take it apart to create the others. It’s got movable arms, legs, head and even tail! I always had an obsession with movable lego models since I was a kid!

@the_termin8r

11 Likes

Funny you should post this today, I was modelling the dragon in LDD earlier. I would have thought you’d go for the spider, to annoy @lpfan61. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Cuuuute :heart_eyes: … I love him!

1 Like

She doesn’t annoy me!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@AJ_7 your model is awesome!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Not her, the spider. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She won’t do that to me… :relieved: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No, but I would. :joy:

2 Likes

:scream: :scream: :sob: bad boy!

2 Likes

What am I, a dog? :joy:

1 Like

Loooool no… just a young man… :grin:

3 Likes

I want to build them all, but ultimately the dragon will be the one I display. Although, now I even like this one so I’m a bit conflicted on which one to display.

Thank you @lpfan61! @the_termin8r couldn’t have chosen a better set for me! Thank you!

2 Likes

After looking at it, I want to buy this set. And interestingly, I found it too. Thanks for posting this.

Update: I have ordered the product. :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s cool. I was actually debating between this or some kind of technic set.

1 Like