[insert totally nifty topic here]

Why? 1.83m isn’t that tall. How tall are you?

Is that important :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: you know the firsr time i came to know that you and nick are around 190 lol. :stuck_out_tongue:… i was so shocked. I was like i want my height to increase by at least 5’6" . That isn’t that short too. Here it’s tall. I dunno in UK. Maybe people are more taller there. I am 5’4½"

And you’re better off for it, 1.63m isn’t actually that bad. My sister is about that tall and she doesn’t strike me as small. You’re 16 right?

Yes i am 16.

You’re just above average for your age, I don’t see what’s wrong.

I never calculated so minutely. Well that’s good then…

Now, this is insane.

5 Likes

We were just watching this! It is indeed.

1 Like

A friend posted it on WA, the smoothness of the movement always gets me, I can’t begin to comprehend the work that went into it.

A 14 hour flight is quite a long time. A lot of people were sleeping but I couldn’t sleep, so ended up binge watching the Young Sheldon Show. It’s quite entertaining. More entertaining than the Big Bang Show. But maybe I it was because I was more than 10.000 meters in the sky, lack of sleep or…? Yeah whatever. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s tiiiiiight!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

This is getting too creepy

2 Likes

thats so funny its cool :smiley:

Johnny Depp leaves Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, say reports

1 Like

Brad was found :joy: so glad to see him

7 Likes

This made my day :heart_eyes: thanx for sharing @AJ_7 :hugs:

1 Like

Is he writing with Mike?

I read Disney wants to reboot the franchise :man_facepalming:

1 Like

They haven’t said. LPFC just said that they didn’t post the name so that ‘she’ wouldn’t get overwhelmed. So not Mike unless they wanted to throw us off by saying ‘she’

3 Likes

Was so happy to see this!

1 Like