[insert totally nifty topic here]

I agree with you. It needs some kind of “splashes” of color :grin:

Very nice shirt :slight_smile: Would like some rainbow colors in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Old photoshop from last year:

[spoiler]

Oops not this one, but espionne Patrizia would get to it anyway :stuck_out_tongue: [/spoiler]

1 Like

Am I the only one who wants a proper version of Stick n move from the original Xero 4 track demo tape? And I know that it ended up becoming Runaway but I still think it would be good as it’s own song.

So a new platform for LP.com (forums still under discourse)… thoughts?

It’s gonna go wrong. I’ve experienced a couple of changes on different forums and both either broke and/or were completely abandoned as a result.

However, I am interested in finally getting access to the LPU sections (or at least that’s how I understood it).

Linkin Park Forums - Yes! All of your forum profiles, topics and posts will stay as is. We are keeping the Discourse Forum and will open up the whole Forum to all users

Also did anyone else find the email in their spam box?

I listened to those songs just a couple days ago. Stick N Move is the worst I think :smile:

Lol, I think the weak one is reading my eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

No thats the best one! Haha

1 Like

LOL! :laughing:

1 Like

still on holidays, neighbour?

@the_termin8r I don’t know how the forums are gonna work exactly yet, not sure what they meant. Yeah, new site usually means less and less traffic (happened every time with LP.com) but I’m glad to see WU go. I understood the LP.com and the LPU will still be merged though which means the LPUers are at loss again, but I’ll wait and see what happens.

Also, Reading My Eyes is badass!! And it’s great live too!

I’m flying home tonight. We’re landing at Weeze airport near Düsseldorf :wink:

Weeze…yes great remembrances…so look fwd to meet ya again neighbour…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I find it hilarious that every time my parents come back from vacations and seeing my relatives, they have a full car. They brought all sorts of goodies back :stuck_out_tongue: Does it happen to anyone else or it is just a greek thing?

Yeah, my relatives tend to send things over and we send things over too. Not necessarily from holidays.

LOL, I just read the email about the Site changes and posted a new topic about it without checking this thread first. Oh well. My bad :see_no_evil:

Nah, good thinking. Better to have it on a seperate post.

1 Like

There’s a new Raichu

@the_termin8r I took my Legos out. These are basically the only things left built

3 Likes

Damn, you have that spoiler piece I need :stuck_out_tongue: They don’t make it anymore.

It’s annoying when you build something and then you have to take it apart for storage. Yours also appears to have collected a lot less dust than mine.