[insert totally nifty topic here]

It’s not frozen. My Internet is majorly messed up for some reason, which is why it’s a picture, I had to use my phone to do it

Oh, lol. Still not as bad as mine from a few posts up.

I noticed I wasn’t getting notified correctly the other day, but just thought it was a one time thing, but apparently there’s a new setting that only notifies you once a day for likes on a post, so you guys might want to change that back to the default

1 Like

The people who are in charge of the UI here keep changing things and never tell us.

To be fair, that was an update to Discord, and there’s nothing the Linkin Park staff could have done about it

I am yeah. I’ve got till the end of the month.

It’s never too late to start something new.

Wow… I must be the exception cause I will definitely not own 600 dresses.

I was at 30 tons of food several years ago :stuck_out_tongue: And I’ve laughed about 515k times already.

As if you would eat only 30tons :stuck_out_tongue:
I just came to know that one of the founders of GE was Thomas Edison.

1 Like

GE?

General Electric

True true.

I also find it hard to believe that we only have sex 3k times.

I was wondering if anyone would question that and I am happy that someone did. Since I’ve to go at the moment, I will leave you guys with this:[spoiler]
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sites/womenshealthmag.com/files/howoftenpeoplehavesex.jpg
[/spoiler]

Am I the only one that’s strangely intrigued by and attracted to this booklet art?

I just tried making hummus. Ewww.

@the_termin8r1 I don’t know why but some album art is amazing to me. Like, I can see and stare at the booklet for ages.

Hey everyone!
I wanna congratulate all the girls with the International Women’s Day! Stay shiny!

Nice day to ya’ll!

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice flowers :smile:

How lovely :slight_smile: