[insert totally nifty topic here]

I´m on juqgster or so

Since my laptop is broken, I can’t share a screenshot of my desktop but I can tell you that it was a recent photo of Mike and Chester from the shows in Europe and that I am like @the_termin8r1. Only folder on the screen is my personal one. Everything else that’s important is down in the taskbar.

1 Like

@The_early_walker go for “PrtSc” button to take a screenshot, or do “Alt + PrtSc” for active window shot only (The difference is not visible if you take an screenshot of your desktop. It generally removes the taskbar, and/or captures only the pop-up, if any, on the active screen).

My desktop matches @TripleXero’s screen, but most of the time, I usually have the desktop icons hidden.

in these things I´m totally chaotic, what I need most is on desktop, the rest anywhere, and sm downloads I couldn´t fin up till today, I´m a computer idiot, please attention, I stm shorten it like comp. idiot, and everybody thinks complete idiot, lol, maybe I am… :sunglasses:

Yeah, I used to have a “no pictograms” policy back in Windows XP days. But with Windows 8.1 not having a menu button, I just kind of… Let all I need just lay around on the desktop.

@The_early_walker Making a screenshot is really not that hard.

Step 1
When you look at your keyboard, look to the top buttons. You’ll notice buttons with F1 up to F12 and then some buttons with prt scrn on it. Just press that button.
http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/d/dc/Use-Print-Screen-Step-1-Version-4.jpg/670px-Use-Print-Screen-Step-1-Version-4.jpg

Step2
Then, you go to let say this forum. You open a new post and press ctrl v.

Step3
And viola, your print screen will load.

1 Like

You should brush your teeth and you should wash your hands.

done Sir, have a notebook, Sir, can´t find these tabs Sir, I´m sorry Sir :weary:I love green clouds out of my mouth, keeps the rest of world in distance, enjoy
http://www.dr-ganz.de/uploads/pics/mundgeruch-1.jpg

(By the way I was referring to this in case I sounded like a nutcase)

Just noticed that a few of you got “regular” right next to your usernames. lol

I just got it back a few hours ago, actually. I was the first to get it when the new forums came out last year, but since there was a period of time I stopped coming to the forums, I lost it. Currently only me, you, and @The_early_walker have it.

It’s basically just an award for having no life and being on the forum too often :yum:

@evooba you get it as a button, you have it, I looked, You can use it as a titel…so why not? In my work I´m a
http://www.sexpistolsofficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/SexPisPic77-NMTB-Pic-Disc.jpg
in my family I´m a

so here I´m a
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hRbeEneUf00/hqdefault.jpg
REGULAR

Slightly on topic, I’m glad forum activity is picking up, especially before LPU15 even is out yet

Also more on topic to the Regular thing, we technically have the ability to move topics that we didn’t make. While this is most likely an oversight by LPU and we shouldn’t use it, we could hypothetically move LPU only forum games to normal sections. It’s tempting, but at the same time, it’s not our job

Oh? LOL? I can’t see it in myself, like nect to my name or something, only in other people.

This! Plus, when you’re bored at work, you gotta do something! (luckily the LPU is not a blocked site, cause literally everything else is).

Also, I’m glad the forum is more active too, hopefully more people will come with the launch of 15. We shall see…

@The_early_walker Have a good day!

You have to set it in your settings as your title, which I think is a somewhat newer feature, I don’t remember the option when I first had it. It actually kinda confused me until now, I had been wondering why @The_early_walker had the title while you didn’t, yet both of you had the badge

@evooba & @TripleXero still having coffee and get waking up with you here online, but I wish you @evooba a very busy, satisfying day, @TripleXero what do ya like to have for todays pportunities?

@TripleXero I’ll definitely check, thanks!

@The_early_walker LOL, thanks!

It’s actually 1 in the morning here, I’m about to go to sleep, got work at 11

for the use: You have to activate it in your badges site or the acc site, never rem !

How come I don’t get that badge?

soo late? are you over the ocean? Pacifik one? @TripleXero