Honda Civic Tour Who's Going?

Chula Vista show Sept 10th. It will be my second show this year . I got to see them at the House of Blues in Hollywood for my first time!

Going to New York and New Jersey oh and the summit CONFIRMED. :'D

Thinking about Woodlands, TX and Dallas, TX. Not sure.

Tinley Park on August 24 then Noblesville the day after :slight_smile:

[quote=JayDuncan53]I think they should have a bus that pick people(like us) from nearby states to drive them to the show

[/quote]
Pleeeeaasse.
Also, I was at all the shows you were besides the Tampa show! XD OH. If you remember Projekt Revoluton 2007, intro of Papercut… when Mike pointed out that someone was holding their poster upside down?
That was me. C:

I’m going! (Probably NY)

[quote=Pankake Fairy]
Pleeeeaasse.
Also, I was at all the shows you were besides the Tampa show! XD OH. If you remember Projekt Revoluton 2007, intro of Papercut… when Mike pointed out that someone was holding their poster upside down?
That was me. C:[/quote]

seriously? then i was like 5 feet away from you lol small world. that was a great show

[quote=JayDuncan53]seriously? then i was like 5 feet away from you lol small world. that was a great show
[/quote]

Yep! I still have that poster I made in my closet- I also made a poster for the PR 2008 show- but I couldn’t hold it up a lot because people behind me were throwing ice at me!! Ugh.
But yeah, that was an amazing show for my first LP show! :smiley: And small world hahaha, maybe when I get back to Florida we can do our own mini listening party or someshiz together.

Detroit

Im going 8/12 at Mohegan Sun in CT and 8/15 Jones Beach Theatre in NY

I’ll be at the Englewood, CO show on August 30th! :smiley:

I am going to the one at the home depot center in Carson California. My coworker said he wanted to go so I got him two extra tickets…but now he says he has a conflict in schedule. Ugh.

Ground control does not issue refunds, anyone interested in my 2 extras? It is section 132 row L seats 7 and 8. it would be around $122 each, the amount I paid.

Kinda mad cuz if I just got 2 instead of 4 I would have gotten better seats.

Hey! Does anyone know if you have two subscriptions under the same account, how do you sign up both people for the meet and greet?

I bought an extra pass for my sis. They email you the code to access the lpu site. So I used that to create a second login for her and signed up for the second meet and greet like that.

Im going to Vancouver in 50 days!!! This is not only my first LP concert but this is my first concert period!!! Been waiting years for them to come to Western Canada : D

I will be there with my daughter in Camden NJ and going to the SUMMIT in NJ before that, going to be awesome and cant wait, as LONG AS IT DOESNT GET CANCELLED LIKE THE LAST TOUR DID ON US LOL. Knock on wood. That was deadly when chester got sick, first LP tour I had ever missed since 2000, so hopefully this summit and the concert will make up for that devastational cancellation last tour.

I’m going, Sept.1 First time in Calgary for them!!! =) so stoked I cant wait.

I’ll be at the Mansfield, MA show 8/14/12!!!
Can’t wait

My sig should indicate that I will be at two shows on this tour. One’s a meet and greet, the other’s the Summit.

My son and I are going to Uncaville and Mansfield!

My daughter and I are going to Mansfield! C’mon M&G!