Honda Civic Tour Who's Going?

Who’s going to the Honda Civic Tour and what date(s)?
I’m from Florida but driving up to the Alpharetta, Georgia show on August 19th with a friend, anyone else going to that one? which other?

I am!! I’m going to the one in Illinois, Tinley Park on August 24 by myself but meeting up with other LPU members who I’m going to meet up with on Monday the 25th, to see LP live in theatres!

I’m going to the August 17th show in Camden, NJ. Also going to the Summit before that!

I tried to get Summit passes but my vacation from work doesn’t start til’ (LITERALLY) the day after.SO PISSED I HAVE TO MISS IT

AWESOMME!
IM GOING TO THE LA ONE! :smiley:

I am! Aug 11, Bristow VA and I am also attending the Summit in Camden, NJ!!!

Going to the Camden show and Summit as well as the show in Detroit! Can’t wait!!!

I’ll be at the Summit & show in Camden,NJ on Aug 17th. Definitely can’t wait to go.

I’m going to the Aug 25th show in Noblesville/indianapolis! Cannot WAIT!!!

i’m going to the auburn hills one on tuesday august 21st @8am with friends

Shoreline in September !

I am going to Tinley Park and am taking my 13 and 15 year old daughter and son.

Wow, I was going to go early but that is a bit too early for me. Maybe I’ll see you there!

Vancouver September 4 so pumped

I’m hitting up the Bristow, VA show as well! I’ll also be at the summit in Camden, too! Seems like we thought alike!

Going to the Camden NJ show and Tinley Park, IL shows!!! Woohoo! Can’t wait! This is an amazing LP summer filled with LP release happenings!

I will be there at the Camden show. It’s gonna be m,y second LP show and my first Incubus show. I am excited.

I’m going to the Summit and the Camden Show…so excited!

I’ll be going to the Indianapolis/Noblesville show ! Doing a 17 hours drive to go and see them there :smiley: Can’t waiiiiit :slight_smile:

I’m hitting up the Bristow, VA show as well! I’ll also be at the summit in Camden, too! Seems like we thought alike![/quote]

Going to Bristow VA here, but no summit :frowning: I WISH!!!