Honda Civic Tour Who's Going?

[quote=JayDuncan53]Who’s going to the Honda Civic Tour and what date(s)?
I’m from Florida but driving up to the Alpharetta, Georgia show on August 19th with a friend, anyone else going to that one? which other?[/quote]

I live in Savannah GA and will be at the Alpharetta Show. This will be my 10th time seeing LP. Can’t wait!

I’m going to Tinley Park on August 24th by myself most likely. I’m moving back to Canada (living in Chicago right now) within a week of this concert and hoping to meet the band and thank them for helping me through my divorce.

i’m going September 8th to the Carson, CA show :slight_smile:

[quote=PAPICHOLO313][quote=JayDuncan53]Who’s going to the Honda Civic Tour and what date(s)?
I’m from Florida but driving up to the Alpharetta, Georgia show on August 19th with a friend, anyone else going to that one? which other?[/quote]

I live in Savannah GA and will be at the Alpharetta Show. This will be my 10th time seeing LP. Can’t wait!

I’m going to the Jones Beach show on August 15 and cannot wait! Going through some crazy withdrawals without seeing the guys since last Feb!

Chula Vista show!

Carson, CA at The Home Depot Center on September 8th! :smiley: super excited!

I’m going to the Aug 14th Mansfield MA show!! Sooo excited, it’ll be my first LP show ever!

Im going to the one in Mt,View, CA On sept 7th, … :slight_smile: super excited, 7th time!

I’m going to the one in Mansfield MA on August 14th!! Section 7, not bad, but still not the front. LOL. Last year I saw them front row and it was unbelievable…felt like a private concert!

CANT WAIT TILL AUGUST! [heart]

I’m going to the show in Camden, NJ, on August 17! (And the summit!)

Grr where are all of the Canadians?

I’m going to the Edmonton show at Sonic Boom! Super pumped, quite a good lineup!

[quote=VixLP]i’m going September 8th to the Carson, CA show :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Same show for me, yay!

I’m hitting up the Bristow, VA show as well! I’ll also be at the summit in Camden, too! Seems like we thought alike![/quote]
yes! thats cool!

You already know I’m goin to the show in Carson, CA!
I’m gonna be goin crazy when they play In The End aw yea.

im going to the Aug 11 the in Bristow, Va cant wait either

ME AND COUSIN EDDIE AUGUST 11,2012 IN VA.

I’ll be at the one in Alpharetta, GA!

Wanna take me? I live in south Florida too so hahaha… but I think it’s in the middle of school so hell if I know I could.

[quote=Pankake Fairy][quote=JayDuncan53]Who’s going to the Honda Civic Tour and what date(s)?

Wanna take me? I live in south Florida too so hahaha… but I think it’s in the middle of school so hell if I know I could.[/quote]

I think they should have a bus that pick people(like us) from nearby states to drive them to the show