Honda Civic Tour Who's Going?

Will be there with my daughter at camden nj for the summit and the concert, and really hoping to get the invitation to the rehearsal in bristow VA. This should make up for the last tour at verizon center getting CANCELLED AND REALY ANGERED ME LOL. Chester sick just have to pray it doesnt happen again KNOCK ON WOOD

ill be at tinley park on aug 24th :slight_smile: YAY!!!

I’ll be seeing them on August 12th at Mohegan sun. My 9th LP concert [biggrin]

i am aug 25th indiana

I’m going to the September 10th Show in Chula Vista (San Diego, CA)!! 2nd time seeing LP, absolutely cannot wait!!

Me too, can’t wait!!

I live in Georgia right next to Alpharetta. Me and a friend are totally going to it and I am so excited!!! I wish i could go to one of the Summits but my schedule doesn’t allow it either. Maybe I’ll see you at the Verizon.
Are there any pre-gaming or after-parties going on in GA???

Camden, NJ Summit & Show August 17
Tinley Park, IL August 24
Indianapolis/Noblesville, IN August 25
Carson, LA September 8

Yeah I know! Trying to catch up mother effers!
Look out for my shoulder tat & say hello if you don’t already know me!

Irene

August 15 - NY – FIRST TIME EVAR~!

Then Mountain View 9/7, Carson 9/8 and Chula Vista 9/10! :smiley:

Mohegan sun 8/12
Mansfield mass 8/14
Tried so hard for summit. And got so far. But IN THE END it was sold out:(

I’ll be going to the one cincinnati, oh can’t wait for the show

Sept 5th in Tacoma.
Which is exactly a month away.

…I can’t waaaaaaiiitttt.

8/15 Jones Beach NY…BTW I have 2 GA Tickets for Mohegan Sun Arena CT show at 8/12. Since I have the NY tickets I dont need the CT anymore anyone interested just hit me up.!!!

I AM GOING TO THE ALPHARETTA ONE!!! [cool][biggrin][smile][smile]

BRINGING THE WHOLE FAM…Camden, Aug 17th…

August.28!
:slight_smile:

WHOOO I AM!! Finally hitting Calgary 23 days until they are here!! =)

I’ll be driving a few miles down to Tinley Park to catch the Aug. 24th show. I’ll be there probably in the concert arena all day.

Going to the Shoreline, CA in September :slight_smile: Can’t wait!!

Going to the Comcast Center show in MA in Row 2! This is my 12th LP concert and 7th within the front 3 rows. This is always my favorite venue for 2 reasons…open air so there is little to no echo (TD Garden and other closed arenas don’t sound as good) and you can be against the stage in a seat (no need to fight all night in the pit) due to the setup (pit in middle only, seats on left/right).

Some vids I took from past concerts up nice and close: