HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hey all! I had to share this one. :heart:
Have a wonderful week!
Love and a hug for all of you! :heart:

4 Likes

Not only was today a very humid day, we also had the joy of cleaning the walls in the pool and the locker rooms. The humidity in that area of the school (even during the winter) gets extremely bad, and even today, Mother Nature was laughing at us.

3 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart: good morning family :yellow_heart::yellow_heart: the heat is incredible indeed! Sending you strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: to the working Squad and yaaay @evooba I think I buy the film too :star_struck: great self rewarding :+1:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: please take care!

Drink enough all you guys …

@anna834 I’ll join you :crazy_face: :chicken:

@liliope how scaring!! :scream: stay strong :muscle:t2: and nice origami jumper you created - fun vid :joy: ty :blush::yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 sleep good and take care Andy! Have a good rest ! Stay strong :muscle:t2: and cuddle the cat :cat:

Edit: almost forgot my dear friend BD @HakManLP super bonecrushers :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you!

Ot: About to check out :luggage:

4 Likes

hello everybody - wednesday time :sunglasses:

hello dear :kissing_heart: sure, me too, but It’s kinda ‘loveless’ made it. I mean the ‘Puppe’ can you find on google on a picture. Do you got some Rammstein shirts?

hello twindear :kissing_heart: hopefully I got it right and you heard the song right? What do you think about it? It sounds a little bit like ‘oldschool’ for me. Also what do you about Matt leaving the band and Tom rejoining? :scream: :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart: I think thunder and lightning will cross the ‘national borders’ and will be tomorrow in germany :sob: Also wishing you better nights. Epic puzzle, just to know it: Do you frame these puzzles and put them on your walls? :relaxed:

hello buddy, hope your doing good these days. Also you’ve got a playlist with rock music? Maybe something to share so I’ve got some ideas for my playlists? Sending positive vibes back to you :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart: damn, that sucks. Maybe I should give you from my ‘being’, bc heat doesn’t affect me that much :sweat_smile: but in summer I’m always that ‘red/white dude’ :joy: Don’t you got a ‘ventilator’ at work? Drink not so cold drinks, bc your body will need some energy to get your warm again and that’s much more heat :sweat_smile:

hello dear :kissing_heart: Oh no, what’s going on there in north germany? :disappointed_relieved: If you need a talk or ‘just a ear’, send me a message via whatsapp :heart: Maybe I can get up your mood :muscle:t2: On the otherside it’s good that you’re moving forward, but don’t feel tired of talking ‘about this’. It’s the first step into a negative routine (Teufelskreis) you know? We’re here, I’m here :heart:

hello buddy :kissing_heart: thank you for this, but I’ve got a ‘barley grain’ in my eye and now I’m a little bit tired :sob: but it would be hurt my eye, but otherwise it’s so beautiful. Damn. Hope you’re doing good these days. Hugs and love back to you :heart:

urgh, reminds me of my old schools and also of some parts of my university :expressionless: Take care Andy and wishing you today a better day :muscle:t2:

only on cheatweekends dearbud :joy: :kissing_heart: :rofl: but yes, you’re absolutely right. I think I’m drinking easily over 4 liters at everyday and a little bit too much coffee :joy:
Wishing you a good day, enjoy the North and on your way back send some greetings to Kassel :heart: :muscle:t2:

powerful and lovely tags to @anomalia @anngelenee @Linkineli @lpfan61 @melisLP @alz89 @IronSoldier16 @lplove @AngeDeLaChance1905 @AJ_7

OT: coffee day, dealing with my ‘barley grain in my eye’ and listen to KoRn (yeah, I get that joke) :joy:

grafik

Stay safe & healthy lpu family :heart:

13 Likes

No, I haven’t got any Rammstein shirts… maybe one day though… so far, I’ve only got Linkin Park and Alice Cooper T-shirt’s… maybe I can get an Aesthetic Perfection one to promote the music, (in which I received two albums yesterday named All Beauty Destroyed and Blood Spills Not Far From The Wound)
BSNFFTW has a bit of a backstory if you would like to know…

OT - celebrating my mums birthday :heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

BTW, the GIF is not mine, a friend on Discord made it for me and sent it as a gift :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hey you all :hugs: :green_heart:

Just was swimming with the dogs, and now laying butt naked on my bed, riding out this heat. 30°C outside are way too much for my comfort.

:joy: probably me :rofl: but more a heat wave hater, some cosy 21° - 25°, all mine :hugs:
But if I like it or not, it changes nothing. So I’m happy for you :partying_face: even more, that you are still on holiday :partying_face: my son is in school right now :confounded:

:blush: :kissing_heart: and no, didn’t watch the game :woman_shrugging:

Hey :hugs: thank you for that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Don’t worry, I’m just sometimes tired of all this. And annoyed that my mood isn’t… I don’t know…
Tired of talking. How I miss concerts and dancing. It wasn’t a big, special event for me. I did go to a concert every week, not only favourites. Just to be out, ride my bike into the city, watch musicians following their passion, let myself suck into, get drowned in the music. It was a big helping thing. And now, it’s gone for good, or how ever long this will take.

Ha, ha, ha just watched this too. :star_struck: Love how it shows their passion for OML. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m actually watching daily a bit of the LPU clips on YouTube. Still haven’t seen them all. You may think now: WTF but yeah, I enjoy that there is still suff I haven’t seen before, so I order myself to take my time.
And sometimes it’s just to painful, I start crying and stop then.
It’s like watching a long gone time. Not only Chester but also the concerts, the hugging, the closeness with people. :cry:
What I enjoy is the reminder, how democratic and close the band members were. Especially Mike and Chester. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It puts so clearly a lie to all this either him or him, you get nowadays :expressionless:

Nah, she was admiring your spirit to do this anyway :muscle: :hugs:

@evooba don’t even know how to sell you encouraging words for working in this :sunny: but be brave! It’s going for September, this just can’t last forever. :kissing_heart:

@Lilyope you should be done with your first workday after vacation, hope it went ok. :hugs: :purple_heart:

@justinkilmer Humpday :partying_face: week nearly done :partying_face: How is your Dad doing? :hugs: :green_heart:

Namesisters @anomalia :revolving_hearts: @anngelenee :revolving_hearts: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :green_heart:

And @theearlywalker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the one, so lucky with the weather :joy: see you soon :sunglasses:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :heart:

20200804_100219

10 Likes

Heyyyy :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart: No i keep them not framed to re-do it later ! :grin:

It went ok, now enjoying a beer and guacamole to celebrate the end of my work day :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::hugs::purple_heart:

Have a good day / evening / night everyone !

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hahahah nice :rofl: im walking around naked in the house to. Its 32 dagrees in my place. To hot to handle :rofl:
Nice you got time with the dogs! Enjoy time at the pool!

Hahaha, same here. Every day I discovered a new clip that I haven’t seen before. Mike and Chester friendship was very special and I hate it when someone blame Mike for something. He is still struggling with Chester’s passing away. He loved Chester.

Good afternoon! :wave: :smiley: yes very incredible. Its bloody hot :hot_face: haha :rofl:

Doing little by little better. Still I had a nightmare last
tonight, about killing myself, suicide. :disappointed: i don’t know why i had this nightmare. But i keep myself positive. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, same weather here. It was epic. :smiley: i like the thunder.

Keep drinking water. Stay safe. :pray:

Yes!! Same here!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Ooh nice!! :pray: :star_struck:

@theearlywalker nice!! I like that they gonna make new music! Still very hard without Chester! :cry: I’m happy they all get back together again!

Amen! This :point_up_2: agree with you. :heart:

Sorry. You are totally right. Forgot him :grimacing: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Yeah agree with you on this one. Still I like the tracks. I don’t know… the tracks have some magic about it… hahah :rofl: I like them. :grimacing:
How are you holding up? :kissing_closed_eyes:

I’m at my parents house at the moment. Enjoying the jacuzzi time! I have a day off!

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy, drink enough water and be happy family!

Love for all of you @lpfan61 @LP13413 @lplove @IronSoldier16 @AJ_7 @raz7 @acemasters @justinkilmer @Himan10

Screenshot_20200806-224552_Facebook

Screenshot_20200727-005229_Pinterest

:v:

13 Likes

I’m definitely going to watch it online when it comes out in like 10 days but I couldn’t resist the boxset, it just looks so damn good!
I hope you are enjoying your holidays, food looked so yummy!!

I wish we had proper ventilation but we don’t. It’s a very old building so not a lot to do other than keep doors and windows wide open. That trick of drinking room temperature water when it’s this hot I’ve heard before, does it actually work?

Happy birthday to her!!

ME TOO! SO MUCH :frowning: :cry:

And yes, just need to pull through these last couple of days of heat!

Whoop! Going to be so good!

OT: Today was one of those days I felt like killing everyone. I had so much sh*t to deal with and do and it was so damn busy and people couldn’t bloody think for themselves and I had to dive in for rescues on multiple occasions. Needless to say my mood was so bad from early in the morning, and the exhaustion and heat weren’t not helping.
I am off tomorrow, gladly, and I plan to spend it at home relaxing as much as I can. My flatmate is coming back tomorrow as well so it’ll be a full house again.

Stay cool everyone!

10 Likes

After another ungodly humid day of cleaning in the pool area at work, I just spent the better part of my night out on my bike until the sun went down.

Now, I’m relaxing in front of the box fan I just put in the window.

5 Likes

Hello family I m up all night thinking about my life and knowing that I have so much stress on me that sometimes I feel it going to be ok other time I don’t want going on anymore. so days are harder then others. I need some advice on something. Should I make amens to someone that truly hurt me

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: just woke up after a peaceful night and about to go to shower… We’re at the sea finally :heart_eyes: and I’m just happy to enjoy a few days here… :ocean: :sunny: That’s what is charging for me :relaxed::muscle:t2::sunny:

Yesterday night we had dinner together with @anna834 - we laughed so hard :joy: and THE ANNOUNCEMENT was announced right in this moment :tada::balloon::heart_eyes::star_struck:- so we had a reason to celebrate on top :crazy_face::confetti_ball::joy:… we meet again tonight :blush::tada:

Speculations on the LPL discord server are from “they’re trolling” to “probably a few remixes of HT stuff” up to “a summit” but hey?! Who cares? A statement from the band after 3!! Years is a big deal for me- I’m freaking out! :tada::crazy_face::partying_face::star_struck: - does anybody know when and where it’s going to happen?

However- @hilaryfol its hard to say something without further information! So I’ll send you strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs::hugs: and a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stay strong family :sunny::sunny::muscle:t2::hugs::yellow_heart: we are not alone as long as we have each other! #wearethechange #320

Ot: :shower:

Gonna show up later again - have the best day possible guys :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::heart:

7 Likes

I’d much rather be in bed right now but I couldn’t sleep again. Been up since around 6am. Even after opening all the windows and doors in the house it didn’t cool down significantly so sleeping was still impossible.
Currently having my 2nd coffee, laundry is on… I will venture out grocery shopping later and I’ll keep hoping the storm will come.

Have a good day guys! Have fun @theearlywalker @anna834 :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi guys! So, this is the big day… have literally butterflies in the stomach :butterfly:
I’ve been without internet for a while (Thanks for the tags! I’m sorry for having disappeared) and when I finally get to visit Twitter again I find out that In/Be Yourself was Pictureboard all the damn time and that Mike was really planning a BIG thing for Hybrid Theory’s 20 years anniversary?! Like, I cannot even process what’s happening and I am so happy for the LP Community! :pleading_face::heart: We are taking big steps and can’t wait to celebrate together! Don’t even know who to tag so I wish @everyone a wonderful time and afternoon :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

#TwinPower! How are you my friend? Have you finished university now and can relax a bit? I hope it’s finishing because this weather is too hot to be studying. Did you see I am posting some summer tunes on the ‘what are you listening to’ thread? Mostly songs I used to listen to in the summer back in my twenties :laughing: Love those songs so much!!!

Ah yes, thank you for the Blink “quarantine” song, that is brilliant. This year there’s a lot to say so glad they made a song to reflect what we’re all thinking. Definitely old school but also new school - listen to Ransom / Built This Pool? :ear: They always keep their signature sound in albums. That’s why I like them, they never forgot their roots. Now, I must talk to you about the band +44 because you must know this supergroup!? :pray: So when I say I like Blink 182 really what I like is this version of them. The old school tongue in cheek isn’t my style although I think Enema of the State is a fun album, I never really took them seriously as a band back then. When I heard +44 When Your Heart Stop Beating album I was like wow, I love these guys! The lyrics are otherworldly. So I’ve never had my heart broken by Tom - because if anything I preferred him in Angels & Airwaves therefore don’t miss him in Blink but I do miss his voice :frowning_face: . I love Matt’s voice 1000%, it is stunning and I don’t like people saying he should leave the band!!! :sob: I prefer California and Nine albums because they sound more like +44. I was devastated when this band didn’t continue, but glad Mark and Travis are still killing it :metal: Now, I need to know what you think of +44? :pleading_face: :heart: Nobody I know cares about this band or even listened to the album!!! :grimacing:

:hugs:

Yeah, it just felt like a missed opportunity to not write some lyrics, particularly as there’s so much happening in the world right now. I really like Open Door and love the fan vocals, so the rest of the album just fell flat for me :confused: I’m glad you like them.

I’m holding up alright here, the weather has cooled down a bit so I’m feeling happier. Oh wow a jacuzzi!! I’m so jealous, I just have :bath: :grin: Sorry about your nightmare, I keep dreaming about something that I’d rather not think of so it is frustrating when this happens :hugs: :heart: I’m wishing you positive thoughts.

5 Likes

Hey folks :hugs: :green_heart:

Just decided to do nothing at all today :partying_face:
Made me some (de) coffee :yum:
20200813_134243

And now I’m all infected with the excitement and hype what will happen in 9 minutes. :partying_face:

IMG-20200813-WA0019

IMG-20200813-WA0034

And now

IMG-20200813-WA0035

So later more :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Edit

7 Likes

Hi everyone!

Nice! Hope you have an amazing time too!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And yeah, i think we all need this reminder to drink enough​:sweat_smile::joy::joy:
(I’m pausing my text rn to get some water😉thx!)

Hmm yeah i’ve heard it before as well, but for me it doesn’t really work😁 i get the logic behind that, but i go for cold drinks or ice cream or sth like that😂

:joy::joy:every time it gets reeally hot, it’s even more summer time feeling for me and i love that.
Thanks​:heart_eyes::kissing_heart: uugh i’m scared of when the end of my free time is gonna be too close. :grimacing::grimacing:

First, i get that feeling of being tired of talking. Talking helps, but not always. Sometimes it’s better to not tell from that, as you said. :kissing_heart: and second, oooh yeah… I miss it so so much, i don’t even talk about it for long bc i get too sad​:eyes:
Also, you and @theearlywalker- have fun!:raised_hands::heart::hugs:

I’m soooooioo excited too! Also, the ‘old band computer’ is so cool, how they created all that!

I know, it’s so crazy what’s happening! I can’t wait either! :star_struck::raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s beyond good how active the band and the fans are rn! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
@evooba here it looks like it’s about to rain- i wish i could guide those cool clouds to you, so you can cool down! Hope tonight it’s more comfortable for you and that you can sleep well.:hugs::hugs:

Aaaaaaa coming back here from linkinpark.com and all that stuff is amazing :sob::sob::sob::sob:also she couldn’t is on all streaming services now and i’m so exciteeeed​:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::eyes::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Hey all and happy Thursday!!

First off… the announcement… HOLY SHIT YES!!
I mean it’s only remastered and unreleased tracks but I’m so excited!!

Thinking about getting the deluxe boxset but it’s 200 USD but still very tempting…
Update the website is crashing on me, must be so much traffic going through here lol
Even if I don’t get the deluxe box I will most likely get the digital downloads. :metal::metal:

and now it’s even closer to almost being done!! Woo!!

Thanks for asking!! :grin: He is doing very well right now. A few week back he had to have his spleen removed because the Drs thought that was part of his problem and as of now it’s helped out big time! He is still stubborn and is doing things that he’s not supposed to be, like this past week he updated the flooring in his house (Mostly by himself). He just don’t know how to quit, but that’s a good thing… usually :joy:
Not sure if I had said that he had to have his spleen removed or not :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: oops!!

I hope all is going well with you as well dear!

As for me… I am not taking on more responsibilities at my work so might be even busier now. Yay but also… ewww :joy: :joy:
alright well I’ll try and check in when I can! :hugs:
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

6 Likes