HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

official update… I caved and pre-ordered it :joy: will be getting the deluxe boxed edition :metal:

5 Likes

I mean, how can you really say no to HT EP on vinyl?

@anna834 Your kitchen looks so cosy!!

OT: Haven’t done much, it is still quite hot. It rained earlier for about 2 minutes… I really hope it starts to cool down. Currently on coffee number 4, waiting for the flatmate to get home. I smell dominos for dinner…

3 Likes

True! :joy: I do already have a few LP vinyls… but I feel like this just couldn’t be passed up!

you are my idol! :joy: I feel like I’d be bouncing of the walls even more than I already do

3 Likes

I live on coffee haha!

3 Likes

Perfect! :joy:
I just started my second cup for the day and it’s about 2:30 in the afternoon… there’s still time for me to catch up!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Ooh I want the 20th Anniversary box ,but it is 180€!!! :grimacing: A little to much money, but I want it soooo bad! :rofl: :rofl: I’m really thinking about it… Just gonna sleep a night over it, and tomorrow I’m gonna make my decision! :rofl: :see_no_evil:

:rofl: :rofl: I love it when people don’t want to have responsibilities at work… just have the feeling : FACK THIS SHIT! BYE! Hahahah :rofl: :rofl:
Have a wonderful day to you to :hugs:

Nice!! I’m proud of you! :kissing_heart:
How are you holding up dear?! :hugs:

Yep me to! :frowning_face: hope the Covid-19 is over soon , but it wouldn’t look like it. :unamused:

Wauw soo cool! Awesome! :hugs: :hugs: nice to hear the family is really meeting each other! :heart:

Love you to! :heart: have a wonderful day! And with these hot days, don’t forget to drink enough water! :hugs:

Yeah, it was really strange, but… i… don’t know why i dreamed it… :no_mouth: i just hope I’ll never make that nightmare a reality! :confused:
The best for you to dear! :heart:

Have a wonderful evening/day people!

:heart:

60ded8d7a586357fa58beb6d986c803e
Some photos from the old days!

8dc4ee131815bfb2ca786632d337d2a2

7 Likes

My work day was very productive, and we spent our entire day cleaning out the boys locker room in the high school gym. At least it wasn’t hot and humid like the pool is. Speaking of, this is what the chlorine, combined with the heat and humidity have done over the years…

This is the bathroom in the boys locker room. This is the part of the partition that’s secured to the floor.

DSCN3740

This is the other one, and as you can see, it’s completely rusted away.

DSCN3742

You might also notice part of the partition is missing. It came down a few years ago, and it’s clearly taking a long time to get it replaced.

DSCN3743

I also saw the Hybrid Theory announcement when I came home. I attempted to pre-order it, but the website is being very slow to respond, so I gave up.

5 Likes

hello everybody and happy friday everyone :partying_face:

first of all: what a announcement day this yesterday was :rofl:

hello dear :kissing_heart: damn, EMP had % for rammstein shirts a couple of days ago. Next time I’ll contact you. Also: do you got the special shirt for Poison by Alice? :star_struck:

hello dear :kissing_heart: damn, what a day yesterday - So much merch and we were like: " OOOHHHH NOOOO, I want that all". Also maybe I shouldn’t send you the email from LPU? :crazy_face: Also I’m waiting with your stick, maybe I figure out something to put “something more on it” (you know what I mean, maybe I’ll find away for this music). I know also this feeling, remember when we talked about the POD or Limp Bizkit concert? Damn, I’ve got notifications a couple days ago for these two. I really miss concerts. But take care of yourself dear, I’m allways ‘all ears open’ and sometimes a concert on youtube is also helping. Stay safe and positive dear! I’m here for you

hello dear :kissing_heart: oh, that’s also cool - how many times did you do that? :grimacing:

hello buddy :relaxed: :kissing_heart: step by step: These nightmares are really hard, damn. Maybe write them down and think about how you can ‘delete’ them and dream positive again? It helped me sometimes. But it’s good that you keep yourself positive. Also thanks for sharing the wallpapers, especially the last one so I can post some others today :kissing_heart: sending some good vibes back to you - do you got weekend plans?

hello dear :kissing_heart: this sucks. Damn it. Stay cool :sweat_smile: Also: Yes, this trick is working for me. Try it with tea. Make tea in the morning and let them cool down. It’s really good in this heat times. Also I pre ordered the box set via EMP, Amazon.de and amazon.co.uk (lowest price) and hopefully it will work for me with amazon.co.uk - Gonna cancel 2 pre orders :sweat_smile: Enjoy your weekend, deal? :kissing_heart:

hello there, it’s hard to say something without more informations or give advices, if you want - share some more, so we can help you? :kissing_heart:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart: I wished I was there with you two ‘crazy chickens’ :crazy_face: :sweat_smile: :heart: Also I’m feeling the exact way like you and Anna and I had some talk about the new merch stuff, also: Did anna show you some pictures of/from me/with her? :rofl: Hopefully before ‘too many beers’ - Sending you two some love and good vibes. Also: Did you pre ordered the box too?

hello dear :kissing_heart: - beautiful words! and I agree 100% with you. It’s exactly this. I send you this positive vibes back, how are you doing these days? Do you got any special plans? :relaxed:

hello twindear :kissing_heart: I’m doing good and got 3 1/2 assignments left, but university semester for summer is over.
+44 isn’t my thing, bc I’m not into that ‘super groups’, you know there are many of them and I think the unique style of every band, which is included, get’s lost. +44 made some good music, but I prefere for example the real blink 182.
Matt is good, but I think he doesn’t fit 100% for blink 182. For me Blink 182 is always Mark, Travis and Tom. Also Enema of the States is a classic for. I also love California and Nine, but I prefer the ‘oldschool punk rock sound’- Maybe we should wait and I’m still waiting for my first blink 182 concert :sob: Also saw your videos in the other thread, reminds me of my teenager days :joy: (damn, I’m old)

hello dear :kissing_heart: many stuff , right? I want them all :joy: it’s like christmas and I’m a child… :joy: What do you think about the song? Also you’re still on vacation/holidays?

hello buddy - me too! :rofl: :joy: I saw your former post and I was like ‘He really wants to miss it?’ :joy: :crazy_face: but I think it’s worthy for this big box with all of that stuff. Also I’ve also got the Hybrid Theory vinyl already, but that’s ok. I mean a Hybrid Theory EP Vinyl… :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Also: check out the newest game vidoes from tony hawk’s pro skater. The remastered levels are so AWESOME!

hello andy :relaxed: - the website is back again :grimacing: Also you should check your e - mails for 20% (sadly not includes the box). Do you gonna pre order also the deluxe edition?

powerful and lovely tags to @alz89 @anomalia @lpfan61 @melisLP @anngelenee @AngeDeLaChance1905 @IronSoldier16 @lplove @AJ_7 @rickvanmeijel :heart:

let’s start another special WEP
After this announcement yesterday I thought about a special one for today, so here it is, what I figured out:
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (41)
Let’s start with this one, which will be also included in the box. Damn, those days. Also got something like this on a poster in my childhood room

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (41b)
here’s another special one, which was also posted by Linkin Park and Mike Shinoda yesterday/today - It’s so lovely and I can’t wait to see all of these oldschool photos. Also you should check out Mike’s social media post about ‘She couldn’t’
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (41a)
Speaking of ‘She couldn’t’ here’s the 'She couldn’t wallpaper :heart_eyes: :heart:
Papercut Art valeria_favoccia
here’s the art picture for this week. It’s a new interpretation vor ‘Papercut’ by the artist ‘valeria favoccia’ - you should check out here on Instagram. She’ll do some more Hybrid Theory art works in the next days.

Song and lyrics of the day:

• You know she couldn’t stay here with you
    You know she had to go
    Even though she couldn’t stay here with you
    You know you’re not alone.

No matter what you think you did wrong
(Won’t be long till everybody knows)
She knew she had to go all along*

Thank you Linkin Park for being a companion over 19 years for me :heart:

OT: Wishing everyone a good start into the weekend. I’m gonna spend my free time with european football at the evening, bc my favorite club Bayern Munich will play against Barcelona in the Uefa Champions league and tomorrow I’m gonna spend the day with some good food and my parents :relaxed: :heart:

Stay safe and healthy everyone :heart: :metal:t2:

17 Likes

I mean i never frame it, so i can do it whenever i want until i die. So i don’t have a number to say !
I usually do a same puzzle one time or two times in a year but can be more, depends on what’s going on in my life.

OT: I finally found someone great for a job that i was working on for 8 months but he declined our offer today, i’m disappointed, it’s the second time it happens for this job offer :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy: But it’s the weeeekend soon so i can’t wait to end this day !

Have a good day / evening / night everyone :hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: woke up to a partly cloudy sky- but it’s getting better during the day - so outlook good to chill at the beach today again :partying_face::star_struck: that’s what I really love - slowly getting up now and prepping for breakfast-

Yesterday evening I met up with @anna834 once again and we had a great evening again- we talked the whole evening, she’s just amazing abd we already plan the next meetup :tada: great to have the opportunity to see you soon again :partying_face::star_struck: :tada: 👯‍♀

@evooba :snowflake::snowflake: :dash: hope it finally cools down today - stay strong :muscle:t2:

@Linkineli thanx dear :hugs::yellow_heart:- it was really great with Anna :blush: We should repeat it together with you :grin:

@HakManLP @Lilyope @drounzer @IronSoldier16 @framos1792 @justinkilmer love :hugs: :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: and bonecrushers- stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::heart::hugs: and always remember to #makechesterproud - love is the answer! :heart:

Ot: beach

@LP13413 good morning Andy :grin: have a good day :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

9 Likes

No, I haven’t… I have got a few tour shirts for the Along Came A Spider/Theatre of Death tour in 2008, Welcome 2 My Nightmare, From the Inside and Paranormal…

OT - watching a past watch me work livestream from Daniel, (I have upgraded my patreon subscription so I get all of the benefits)…

2 Likes

If I’m being perfectly honest, the more I think about it, I think I’m going to pass on the box set.

Actually, once we started to quarantine back in March, I actually took a step back and started to re-prioritize what’s important in my life.

I’m actually kind of toying with the idea of selling some of the Linkin Park stuff I’ve accumulated over the years. Right now I’m just thinking about it. What it’ll actually look like will be TBD.

On topic, I’m currently on my break at work, and we just received a huge delivery of disinfectant for the school year. Yesterday, we received four big cases of child’s face masks. Our hope is that those will be used as a last resort, and we’re encouraging all the students that are in school this year to wear their own.

The school year hasn’t even started yet, and it’s already a fucking nightmare. If I had to guess, we won’t be here very long before we shut down because of a positive case.

Oh, and happy Friday everybody!

7 Likes

Lol :joy: - happy Friday to you too! And I so feel you on your thoughts about priorities and the ongoing of the year- aka the new schoolyear… :expressionless::grimacing: let’s hope for the best- stay strong :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

I will try it next time it gets this hot!
Oh, yeah, should be fine through Amazon. I had it pre-ordered there as well but then I canceled it and got it from Linkin Park. I’d rather they get my money directly instead of through Amazon, even though it’s more expensive.
Enjoy your weekend too!

It has, thank you!! Enjoy the rest of your holidays! :slight_smile:

OT: Been another tough one at work for me, I feel like my manager isn’t listening to me lately. He doesn’t quite understand what I’m saying and it saddens me, I feel like I want to quit but with f*cking COVID it’s impossible to get another job. I don’t know… I felt like crying again today, could be just me being stupid or whatever but yeah.

I’m home now, will try and relax, I hope it will rain again tonight, it was beautiful last night, I slept so well too!

7 Likes

Do you have any leave left to take? I sometimes find a break from my manager makes us get along better, they struggle like hell without us! Hopefully recruitment will pick up soon but never any harm looking for new opportunities, you never know. It’s never stupid to feel stressed about work, it’s normal and part of life but don’t let it stop you enjoying your life outside of work. If I’ve learnt anything it is to leave it at the door and there’s more to life.

It’s so much better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dear @HakManLP We are no longer twins, you are just an acquaintance to me now. :laughing:

I love this picture - Chester’s face in the shower! :kissing_heart: Stay strong :muscle: You control your reality! Has the weather cooled down yet? :hugs:

@Linkineli Happy birthday!!! :cupcake: :balloon: :partying_face: I hope you have a lovely day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning :snowman_with_snow:
And sleep tight other side :milky_way:

About time, I write here :joy:
Let me see, how far I get, before family rises. :grin:
That was me last night :laughing:

640km (400 miles) driving on thunderstorms wings. Yeah, be careful what you wish for. :laughing:
Heavy rain and traffic with lot’s of small lanes cause of roadwork. Dang, I was so tired. Did a lot of breaks. One above Kassel @HakManLP :green_heart: plaid Breaking The Habit :notes: as you already know :crazy_face: Congratulations by the way :soccer: :raised_hands:
and arrived at 1:30 in the morning. Still totally nocked. :joy:

Hours later and still not really started :joy:
Ok, important things first :partying_face:

@theearlywalker and @anna834 had a meet and greet :joy:
Or even two, and I had the opportunity to meet the lovely, gorgeous daughter :star_struck:
So, how did it go?
I was of course nervous before. Meeting someone you supposedly be already connected with, but actually never seen before, is fearsome, at least for me. Too many whatIfs.
There we were, and yeah, immediately feeling each other. :revolving_hearts:
It is a stange experience. I have a picture from someone, maybe wrong word. Don’t know how to describe it. A person I know and interact with is also a feeling inside of me.
So I have a feeling toward @theearlywalker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
And now this never seen person, I feel close to fast.
And still, I need some time to put this two, let me call it pictures, together into one. :woozy_face:
Ha, ha, I hope, I don’t sound too weird. :crazy_face:
Maybe a little bit shorter, we did not only connect and had fun together, but also dived real deep. So it feels like something with a lot of future. :beers:
My dear Pat, biiiig, bonecrushing hug :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs:

So, even later, was out with my mother and sister. So exhausted, that I got a latte macchiato. And as I told before, I don’t really tolerate caffeine. So I’m now all :crazy_face: :heartbeat: :crazy_face:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :heart:
20200815_085404

And time runs out on me again. Have to leave for my grandma. But will send this, have a great time. Always with you all.
:hugs: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Awwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sooo nice words :heart_eyes: thank you my dear @anna834 - I feel connected with you very deep too and I’m very happy and thankful :pray:t2: that I found someone like you - here on our homebase! :kissing_heart: such a beautiful soul :heart::hugs: as a part of my life !! 100 years and longer this may go on!! :crazy_face: :chicken:

… ot: reading “The rootless” written by the amazing author Anna Kimmel :heart_eyes: absolutely awesome writing skills :tada::+1:t2::blush:

… and she was so nice and gifted it too me - thank you again Anna :blush:

7 Likes

I have about 35 days left (and I can’t take them all), I will take another 10 or so at some point in late October or November, but that depends on covid and if I can travel home.
I’ll see how it goes, more tough days ahead.

Whooo!!! I’m so happy for you guys :smiley:

OT: Even though it’s pissing down with rain we were damn busy at work. I did speak with my manager again, he kind of gets what I’m saying but not entirely, we said we will probably sit down and talk on Monday over lunch or something. Let’s see…

In other very exciting news, as of about 45min ago, I am an AUNTIE!! (or something like that). My cousin had their baby tonight! A baby girl :’) She’s massive and looks nothing like him :stuck_out_tongue: So funny! But I’m so excited!!

8 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: :baby:t2: aunt Eva :hugs::+1:t2::yellow_heart: soo great news! Try to not worry about the working stuff - patiently and clear he’ll get it sooner or later!! Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: :muscle:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Yaaaaay!! :baby: congrats!!! :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: browsing a bit

5 Likes