HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

I’m sucking on an ice cube after spending some time on my bike. Tonight was just too humid. Maybe tomorrow I’ll stay out a little longer, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

In these pandemic times, I’m colouring Mike’s digital arts.

5 Likes

Hellooo and welcome on forum!! :smile: :sun_with_face:

OT: getting ready for the lunch party of my uncle and aunt for 50 years of marriage :partying_face:

5 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:
You are asking: What’s up? Not much, in fact. Everyday I promise myself that I’ll post something on the forum. But in fact, I’ve got no time and nothing interesting to say. Just life goes on.
Looking forward for long autumn/winter evenings to be able to catch up :tomato: with all your news guys.

@anna834 thx for the dogs again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys! Hope you all had a great and relaxing weekend! :slight_smile:

I’ve been busy at work and this heat isn’t much of a help. Haven’t been sleeping well either. I hope to relax a bit tomorrow on my day off.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:yeah i’m so happy when he’s finally gonna be home! And thanks!:heart:

:heart::heart::heart:thank youuu, and yeah, doing it bc it’s so nice here…

Yeeees​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:still have to wait some more weeks, but we’re getting closer to taking him home​:blush::blush:
And yeah, also thought of that​:joy::joy::heart:

Hii! Hope you are getting some rest between all your work too​:hugs: and yeah, he is​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same!:hugs::hugs:hope you’re good, feel the hugs!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah, still on that farm, going to the lake every day, swimming to the other side and back, that’s a good training, bc of the virus i didn’t do so much sports​:joy::joy:
I am happy and realizing how i can say it just like that makes me even more happy. It’s so relaxed and peaceful, i never want to go away​:sob::grin::heart:

@anna834 sending you my love as always, because you’re amazing​:wink::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

And i feel like i have to state this with all these “summer haters” around here​:sob::joy: i love the summer, and hot temperatures too. It’s my favourite season of the year!:yellow_heart::sun_with_face:
(but i understand the need of some cooler weather😁)

Ot: i’m really excited about that website thing Linkin Park is doing!!! It’s soooo cool and thinking about what we could get (maybe in October ?:thinking:) makes me super happy​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck:they put so nuch effort into this, so awesome.
I have to sleep now, tomorrow my grandma planned a tour through the bog near by and she wants to go (way too) early, before it’s too hot…:sweat_smile:
Sending hugs to everyone who wants them!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

As expected, the humidity was just too much today. I spent most of my Sunday with Thurman, and now I’m surfing through the YouTubeverse.

Here’s to the start of a new week! I hope it treats everybody well!

5 Likes

Hey @blancaflordemenjourm welcome you here on the lpu in our twitter thread ( that’s how I call it lol :joy:) - enjoy colouring- there are a lot who do the same these days… :blush: hope you enjoy the forums :+1:t2:

and ofc good morning family :grin::sunny::sunny::sunny:- just got up. Coffee and then I will continue with showering- first the plants- and then myself :star_struck:… Looking forward to travel again and excited!

Have a good day guys- :sunny::sunny::sunny: wherever you are, whatever you do today- I hope you’re having the best day possible!

Lol - post from yesterday- just woke up- in Hamburg :tada::tada: … need a coffee now

Ot coffee :coffee:

7 Likes

That’s great to hear, I’m glad you liked it :blush:

3 Likes

Hey family :sunny::sunny::sunny: Alright- we just had breakfast … now we are going on a shopping trip :shopping:

Hava a great day everybody- :muscle:t2::hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs::muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Enjoy your much deserved time off @theearlywalker, have lots of fun!! Have fun on your tour too @Linkineli :slight_smile:

It is another hot day here. I haven’t slept, I think last night was the hardest one, I was twisting and turning and just couldn’t fall asleep in the heat. I feel exhausted, I think I’m going to survive today on coffee.
I really wanted to go out and explore on my day off this week but in this weather I don’t think it’s a good idea, will be spending the whole day in. It might be a good opportunity to figure out a way of creating space either in my room or in the living room for my vinyls. As of right now, all of my shelves are full… we have this odd corner in the living room where our guitars and some random items live that could potentially make a good storage area but not sure.

Have a great start to your week guys, stay cool!

6 Likes

hello everybody and a good monday :relaxed:

fingers still crossed dear :kissing_heart: also hopefully you find sleep finally. I don’t know why, but the heat isn’t that hard for me :sweat_smile: Also I do my runs/walks these days. Sending you some squishies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello buddy, oh ok. What kinda job? :relaxed:

hello buddy - give me the heat, i’ve got no problem with this :kissing_heart: :laughing:
The last sentence is really sweat. Stay positive and drink some cooler drinks :crazy_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, so it’s the ‘Puppe shirt’ - urgh. I’m very disappointed, bc the shirt looks awful. Did you see it already?

hello dear :kissing_heart: it was a good cheatweekend and we’ve already had our talk :rofl:
also ‘peter’ was happy to get some greetings for you :relaxed: after that we heard some Sum 41 songs :sunglasses: Did you saw the Bremen match on youtube too after I said it?

hello andy - a month later? :joy: We’ve got this type of people for new years end and new year’s beginning, but not over a month. Is this typical for USA? :sweat_smile: Weekend was great, how about yours?

fingers crossed dear :kissing_heart: life is good, I really enjoy the summer and heat and all the things around it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: what you’re gonna studie if you’ll be accepted?

hello dearbud, budda - damn, I’m still don’t know what we’re using for the next times? :rofl:
Send me some pictures and enjoy your time ladies :kissing_heart:

hello twindear :kissing_heart: I don’t know, I don’t have these albums bc youtube got them. I agree with ‘Amends’ but if we’ll get something new from the boys, it’s hopefully ‘not that dark or emotional for the loss of Chester’. I would prefer some stories into it too, but uplifting, songs where I can connect with and take them for my own life :heart:
Did you heard ‘Quarantine’ from Blink 182 by the way?

hello and welcome on the forum :relaxed: do you got some special digital arts? feel free to share it or maybe I’ve some of them on social media already? :star_struck:

hello dear :kissing_heart: wow 50 years :scream: what a time. I love lunch parties, bc you know —> EATING! :joy:

hello dear :kissing_heart: but now you said a lot and that’s good. Even it’s ‘not so exciting’ post it anyway. Also the little routine or normal things are exciting too. :relaxed:
Sending some some positive and good vibes :sunglasses:

hello dear :kissing_heart: that souns just awesome and I can feel you in that way. Maybe take more pictures for us? :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

wishing you two a great day - :heart: :heart: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

powerful tags to @chigokurosaki @IronSoldier16 @alz89 @anngelenee @melisLP @lplove @AJ_7 @Lilyope @Marilau @justinkilmer

OT: spending the day in the sun, having some coffee right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
grafik

wishing everybody a good start into the week and stay safe&healthy everyone :heart:

18 Likes

Yes, I have seen it…I’ve seen better but I’ve seen worse band shirts so it’s in between :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

No I don’t think I have yet :thinking: . And I’m trying to find the post with the link to download B12 I’m sure you responded to me to say you had downloaded it back in June. I can’t find that post now. Obviously the link has expired! I’m sure you said you downloaded it. They would have sent an email with the link if you’re registered :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:
Didn’t slept a lot last night due to the heat and a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: mosquito. Got up before 9 am today with a loud jackhammer sound outside. So decided to stay at home all day because i was kind of exhausted and i already stayed 3 month confined this year so why not doing it 2 more days ?! :crazy_face::joy:
If i success sleeping better tonight, i would maybe go buying new sneakers to run tomorrow.

Hope you’re all doing great, have a good day / evening / night :hugs::muscle:

OT: Puzzle and music on :blush:

Edit: Done !
20200810_165107

11 Likes

Hey all! Happy Monday!

Already had a great start to the week. Slept in past my alarm which I never do. Apparently I needed it? :man_shrugging: :joy:

:joy: :joy: okay I promise I won’t… this time… MWUHAHAHA
tenor

That puzzle is beautiful!! :hushed: :hushed:
I love how relaxing puzzles can be! Well up until you’ve had enough because you have been working on it for days :joy: :joy:

@theearlywalker Enjoy your time off! and the shopping part too!!

OT: Work and jamming out to music, as of right now it’s Panic by From Ashes to New :metal:, I have my rock songs on shuffle so we will see what I all hear today!

Hoping you all have a wonderful day (or the best you can have on a Monday :joy: )
Like always sending positive vibes to everyone!! :hugs:

7 Likes

On top of the humidity, today was an exhausting day. I had to empty a mouse trap (yes, we’re still catching them - I think we’re up to five out of that one room), and just as I was sitting down for lunch at noon, we had 1,500 pounds (about 680 kg) of clay for the art room delivered. Each individual package off the truck was only 50 pounds each (about 23 kg). Needless to say, I got my workout in for the day, although I may take my bike out after dinner if it’s less humid.

5 Likes

Hey guys!

Man, today was so tough at work with this heat, it really got me, I felt like passing out on multiple occasions. I really hope this weather will go away soon, I need the coolness and the rain back. And my sleep… very important, I need to be able to sleep.

I’m trying to chill now at home, listening to some music. I’m very excited about Muse’s new film coming out next week! I couldn’t resist and bought myself the boxset as well :sweat_smile:

Hope you’re all hanging in there, we’re half way through the week! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Watching TV. Tomorrow, back to work. Can’t wait to be on weekend. :crazy_face::joy:
Super hot day again but it rains with thunder and lightning. The walls were trembling, it feels like the building was going to break down, it was just scaaaary ! :scream: But hopefully there was no damages so all good. :blush:
Have a good day / evening / night everyone. :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hey you all :hugs: :green_heart:

I know, I know, it’s been a while, since I wrote here. It didn’t mean, that I’m not still there.
I do a lot of struggling, not dramatically, breaking down in pain, being totally out or so.
More kicking my ass to move, do the things I should, do things that aren’t necessary but it’s still better then just feel gloomy, keep in contact with the guys…
But I feel actually tired of talking about this.
It’s way more fun to try to ignore it and talk nonsense :crazy_face:

Happy to have this place and you all :green_heart:

20200811_221609

10 Likes