HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

@HakManLP hello dear
I don’t have much plans this week. All I do is drive because I just got my driver’s license :laughing: :laughing:
I’ve been away from home for a week and will be back home tomorrow. There are things I need to handle at home

@anna834 Wow. You are interested in football. I like football too. If Galatasaray wins, I won. If Galatasaray lost, I lost too

3 Likes

Nope, the “owners” who had Ozzy and Axel are not interested in them at all… so they are not going anywhere. The original owners before they were adopted are pleased that we have got them since there is a lot of space and are happy that we have got them since they get along with Squeaks…

(Oh, and update on Daniel and his Internet problems, still no solution yet so Daniel’s got a plan. But I’m not telling you until it is released)

3 Likes

Oh and @HakManLP, I just meant following Daniel in general… I don’t mean you joining in with video chats in case you don’t feel like it… and so you can keep a look out of me on Twitter if I reply to Daniel’s posts

3 Likes

Holidayyyys :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I will sleeeeeep a lot and sleeeep a lot and sleeeep again a lot :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Have a good day / evening / night all :hugs::purple_heart:

10 Likes

I’m off tomorrow as well and I aim to finish the thesis and just leave the formatting for the rest of the days.
I wasn’t happy with my online classes but yours seem to be pretty great so don’t worry too much about it :slight_smile:

Enjoy!!! And have lots of fun!! :smiley:

OT: It was a busy one at work today but it was good. I am off tomorrow and didn’t leave a handover for my manager, instead I am testing one of my team leaders by giving her instructions on what to do tomorrow so my manager can check if she does indeed, let’s see. I’ll text him tomorrow to double check.

Have a great day/night guys!

7 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: so another two days off- then weekend- then one week I’ve to work the dayshift in our holiday group at work- that’s the rest group of kids in our youth welfare home who can’t go home for some reasons or who have no home. Aaaaand then- Sunday 9th - we go for vacation :tada::tada::partying_face::star_struck: looking fwd to keep all the sh*t behind and fill up my battery :grin::heart_eyes::muscle:t2::sunny:

Alright- but today chores around the house and enjoying the sun a bit- that’s the plan - hope you all have the best day possible :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

@anna834 and @justinkilmer how is the mask? Thick? Comfortable? I consider to add them on my selfreward order at the lpu shop :partying_face::heart_eyes:

@evooba sounds great! And it sounds as if time is no longer an issue- you’ll get the thesis done in time :tada::tada: yaay - and I totally know how hard it is to share responsibility and trust then, that everything goes well :crazy_face: saving the success up is a great idea - at least in the beginning :+1:t2: I hope she’ll catch the chance :four_leaf_clover:

@raz7 this thing seems to become more and more professional! Sent him hugs from the LPU stalkers :crazy_face: one day this holidays I’ll manage to get a view inside discord server since I run an account already :+1:t2::sunny::sunny: and @intheend Mike is on the list too :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: will definitely check in :crazy_face::joy:

@HakManLP looong post again- but I haven’t really got how you are doing?! However- if I got it right you have holidays soon? And looking fwd to the WEP :tada::hugs::yellow_heart:

Ot: starting routines

@lp13413 good night :sleeping:

Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: And have a good day :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart: everybody :sunny::sunny:

10 Likes

Thank you… I’ll imagine that you’ve sent them to him… the AP discord is actually brilliant to be on, we talk about well anything and it gets better when Daniel or any of the other band members comes online and it does get extremely funny… highly recommended, I can send the invite link if you want to join :+1::smiling_imp::grinning:

Screenshot_20200727-201054_Instagram

3 Likes

Hey everybody! :heart:

It’s been a while since I’ve been here.
Try to read everyone’s story.
How is everyone’s week so far? Someone experienced fun things? Things you would like to share?
Need someone a hug? :hugs:

Yesterday I had a work meeting with the whole team at work, and as you guessed it was another negative work meeting. We all do things wrong and the work should be better blah blah blah. You know, bosses can hardly give positive news. And we also found out that the team is not in line. Some people have different ideas than others. And we did not know about each other. Very nice, not.
So there are some things that we all need to work on, it is true that some people will have to leave the team soon, because they are going to be strict about whether you are doing your job well, which I can understand . As long as I do my job well, I hope I can stay. I don’t hear much negativity about me, so I’m guessing I’m okay.

And for the rest, my week is okay. A lot of effort to keep my thought positive. I sometimes have trouble not to let the negative thought influence my work or attitude, but that is sometimes not possible. Sometimes I am very absent and I crawl into a corner at work and shut myself off. I really have to work on that not to. Fortunately, some colleagues notice and come up to me and give me a pat on the back or a hug, that works for a while. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Nice, enjoy it!! :smiley: What are your plans to do on holiday? And how long do you have a vacation?

Nice!! you to!! enjoy! :smiley: a lot of sleeping!! aah sounds very nice… i like that to! still have to work!

Where is he?! @framos1792 where are you buddy!! :hugs:

Good luck with everything buddy! :kissing_heart: Do you have a photo of you’re tattoo? I wonder what it looks like :smiley:

Cool! Nice! :smiley: I like the LP earrring! I think im gonna buy that one to! :hugs:
How are you feeling today! :heart: Hope little better :hugs:

Hahaha! Good to hear then you can go out for dinner! Hope you liked it?! :smiley:
And not to forget! Congratulations you and your girlfriend have been together for 6 years! :confetti_ball: :partying_face: I remember you got married last year! Was that already almost 1 year ago?! Damn time goes fast! :exploding_head:

Have the same feelings, I always think people have it better then me. And are beautifuller then me! :frowning_face:

Yes and when i feel sad, i think about this! that music connect us! :heart: thank you for the uplifting words! :smiley: :hugs:

How was it? So cute :hugs: :heart:

@Linkineli @evooba @Marilau @lpfan61 @lplove @LP13413 @rickvanmeijel @alz89 @IronSoldier16 and the rest i couldn’t tag! Love for you all! :heart: :hugs:

afbeelding
Stay happy people! :heart:

afbeelding
And be happy with youre friends! :heart:

afbeelding
a hug from me, to all of you! :heart: :hugs:

16 Likes

Hey all! Happy Thursday!

It’s not too bad, the Street Soldier fits better than the Gas Mask on for me though :roll_eyes: the Gas Mask one is a bit too small so it’s my mask to use when running errands :joy: Still get to represent LP either way!

But over all not bad! :grin:

Yupp she knows! We have been planning the Vacation together for a while now. Sadly at this point I don’t think there is a ‘less corona’ region. :frowning:
But either way we will make the most of it! :grin:

Crazy what we get excited for now right? :joy: It was really nice, good food and laughs!
Thanks! Yeah it was last September already! so just a little over a month an it’ll be a year!
really doesn’t seem like that to me at all :joy: :joy:

Hoping you are are having a wonderful Thursday! Don’t worry the weekend is almost here!!! WE GOT THIS :muscle: :muscle:

8 Likes

Hey you all,

Turning quiet again :grimacing: sigh
This is so me:

But I stoped doing paperwork and necessarys, jumped into some writing. And actually came up, feeling a little better.

Thank you for this, very appreciated. :hugs: :hugs:

:relaxed: :hugs:

Besides the old man (still younger then me :laughing:) true words :hugs: :green_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

:joy: Galatasaray Istanbul :partying_face: great club :hugs: :orange_heart: :brown_heart:

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Now the question, did you age well? Or did I look really old for my young age? :thinking:
I say, forget, what I wrote, being older then Claudio Pizzaro, I’m going with looking way older as I am. :joy:
Twinbro, give a big hug to my sister in law, be nice! :triumph:
.:joy: :joy:
See, I can drag this :crazy_face:

I go with my twins answer here. :upside_down_face: Just I haven’t ordered the gas mask.
As always :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Hey, this sounds great, not much risk, cycling through natur. :evergreen_tree: :mountain_biking_woman: :deciduous_tree: :camping: :blush: :hugs: :two_hearts:

:heart: thanks for the new pics :hugs: :green_heart:

:tada: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :green_heart: :purple_heart: love you!

Always! And backatya! :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

@lpfan61 :heart: :hugs: :green_heart:
Home, and the hollyhocks are still blooming :heart_eyes:

20200727_095722

@anomalia :hugs: :hugs: :heartpulse:

@joanneturano1 hey, how are you doing? :hugs:

@honey to say I miss you isn’t quite acurat :kissing_heart: but I miss you here :pleading_face: :hugs: :cupid:

@AJ_7 :hugs: :heart_decoration:

Just watched this. Ed talkes about success, anxiety, addiction, social media, what makes live happy. Probably nothing new, but still every word worth listening to.
Had to laugh, as he said, he originally wanted to do art, and then did go for music :joy:
Chasing the present

:hugs: :green_heart:

15 Likes

I really hope so. I am 2k words sort and kind of freaking out but yeah, we’ll see what happens.
Not sure how that went, will know tomorrow…

It’s almost time for your holidays! Get in the mood already, going to be great and well deserved my friend :slight_smile:

Hello! Hope you’re doing well :smiley:

OT: I spent the majority of the day finishing up my thesis, only to realise about an hour ago that I am 2k words short :frowning: At this point, I am not even sure what else I can write to fill in space, since the vast majority of what I’ve written so far is ultimate crap that makes no sense and it’s just plain horrible. I might just leave it as is and face the consequences.
I went on a walk with my flatmate to clear my head and take a break, which was quite nice. It was very quiet at the park since it was kind of hot, so we enjoyed some ice cream and did some tree climbing.
I am back to work tomorrow (hopefully my manager isn’t upset or anything, he’s tone was weird when we spoke this morning) and I bet we’re in for a busy weekend with the good weather. Let’s see.

Hope you guys are all doing good, have a great Friyay tomorrow! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No you didn’t lol :stuck_out_tongue::shushing_face::heart:

3 Likes

We were short-staffed at work today, and we certainly stayed busy. I also just came home from another night out on my bike. One more day to get through, then the weekend!!

Have a great Friday, everybody!

6 Likes

hello everybody and happy friday :partying_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart: you’re still in a lockdown, damn it. Sending some positive vibes and strength to you.
So, you’re the new framos? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Wishing you a good weekend :hugs:

hello dear :kissing_heart: congrats on your driving license! Back in the days, I did it like you when I became ‘a new driver’, but it’s 11 years ago for me :sweat_smile:
What have you to do?

hello dear :kissing_heart: so if I’m getting it right, it’s a happy end? I mean you’re lovely people and care about them. I really love THIS LOVE! If you want, share some pictures of them again :heart_eyes: Do you got any plans for the weekend?

hello dear and happy holidays :kissing_heart: wishing you THE BEST SLEEPTIMES! :crazy_face: But don’t forget to stay awesome, eat your favorite foods, play many games and have a good time. Do you do some vacation?

hello dear :kissing_heart: I’m still happy with my online seminars but still don’t know about these 20% to stay at the university for the next semester. Also saw your new posting and damn, sending you some squishy hugs. Head up dear! Don’t worry about it, you’re strong and I think it will come to a positive end! :pray:t2:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart: I’m doing much better and had a good week. Yeah, just one more week and than some kind of ‘holidays’. Also the WEP is a ‘special one’ :sunglasses: Also how are you gonna spend the hot weekend?

hello buddy :kissing_heart: and thank you for the support. Sending this support right back to you do stay positive - remember: YOU MATTER AND YOU’RE AWESOME! Also I’ve got a couple of pictures of my complete tattooed upper arm, but I want to share them, when I’ve had another tattoo session, bc some little things have to be fixed and something have to be added. But If you still know, I’ve got 24 song titles tattooed :sweat_smile: + the hybrid theory soldier + the lp logo from 2007 + chester’s name
Any special weekend plans?

hello buddy :hugs: first of all: stay safe and healthy on your trip. Wishing you a good trip and just to get you hyped: CHECK OUT THE COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK FOR TONY HAWKS’s Pro Skater 1+2 - trust me. It will make you go like this :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

hello dear :kissing_heart: doing better today? Wanna scream with me? I’m here for ya.
Maybe you need a concert trip with your concert front on stage mate :sunglasses:
These few years, don’t worry about it dear. Get ready for some ‘food bombs’ on the weekend :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart: but maybe ‘yes’? - spooky ghost things are in here. So spooky :rofl: :crazy_face: Hopefully you’re doing good dear :kissing_heart: :heart:

hello andy, first of all: Wishing you a great friday too :grimacing: :sunglasses:
Sending some positive vibes for the last hours of your working week! Sending also greetings to thurman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello dear :kissing_heart: have to answer you again and sending THESE SUPPORTING UPLIFTING AND SQUISHY vibes again to you dear :heart: :pray:t2: Stay positive and strong! You can do it!

hello twindear :kissing_heart: I forgot something: I think Blink 182 and Sum 41 are more serious now, bc they’re also in there mid-40’s. But I think they still have their oldschool spirit. But when I saw these old school videos on youtube on my party time weekends, I’m still having these goosebumps and freaking out. It’s still one of music genres, which I’ll ever love. :heart: Punkrock till I die! :sunglasses:

Also: Speaking of ‘Amends’ I’ve got finally a top 3: Sometimes, What’s in the eye and B12. It’s a really good album and I love it. :heart:
Also check out the ‘special WEP’

powerful and lovely tags to @anomalia @melisLP @IronSoldier16 @rickvanmeijel @Marilau @Linkineli @AJ_7 @Honey8 @alz89 @chigokurosaki :heart:

LET’s start the WEP!

So #Reanimation turned 18 yesterday and here we go:
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (40)
First of all a really old wallpaper - sorry for the solution. But I picked this for Joe (yeah, this hand again :joy:) and tired Brad :rofl:
Hybrid Theory Reanimation Meteora Art
So I checked my collection of Linkin Park Art stuff and found this one here. It’s a perfect picture for me to describe my first years with Linkin Park from 2001 - 2007 and why I’m so addicted to this band. Just these 4 albums. Lovely connection :heart:
Reanimation Art (1)
Reanimation Art (3)
Also I found these two art pictures for ‘Reanimation’. Really good drawing and concept arts. They should be in a movie :heart_eyes:
Pushing me away lyrics (1)

So as the lyrics of the week, I picked ‘pushing me away’ but it should be the Reanimation version, but it’s kinda hard to find these for the reanimation version :sweat_smile: But these lyrics nailed it this week for me :cry: :disappointed_relieved:

Video of the week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-h12cu1H8

OT:
So I was in the morning at my University to give some books back :sweat_smile: It’s gonna be a beautiful day and spend the time with a run/walk and at 4PM I’m gonna watch Bayern Munich (my favorite club) vs. Olympique Marseille. Finally european football again :heart_eyes: For the weekend I’m gonna spend the time with two of my ‘big bro’s’. We’re gonna enjoy the very warm weather, gonna do some hiking in new regions, drink some cold beer, play some party games, hear our favorite music and eat a lot :joy: #cheatweekend :rofl:

Wishing everyone a good start into the weekend. Live. Love. Be silly. Be a human. Do favorite stuff. Enjoy the little things. Share and spread some love. We’re together! :heart: :pray:t2: WE ALL MATTER!!!

18 Likes

It is a happy ending… we’ve got them at the end of the day so yay… and don’t worry, I’ll definitely share more of the cats :heart::+1:

Squeaks is a bit camera shy so trying to get pictures of him is a challenge sometimes

4 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it! :slight_smile: Enjoy your weekend! It sounds amazing! :smiley:

OT: I am back home from work. It was TOO HOT today, I felt like dying, I was even dizzy at some point and I bet it was because of the heat. (Update: my manager was upset at the others for driving him insane and having to babysit them and not me yesterday so all is good).
I am now listening to my new vinyl from Fontaines DC, their new album came out today. Gonna do a bit of thesis writing and then chill, it is still way too hot! :confused:

6 Likes

Good evening family :crescent_moon: :grinning: completely irritated what emoji to pick :joy::sweat_smile: however- taking yellow hearts :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: today was a very hot day and due to tje fact that the whole country has holidays- the lakes around are very crowded… so no refreshing bath possible today… but I managed to finally buy the plants for my garden with my dad today… my daughter was a :cactus: today and I just hang around chilling and puzzling- so life could be worse! 9 days to go until we fly to Hamburg :tada::tada: looking fwd :partying_face::star_struck:

@evooba seeing you :grin::hugs::yellow_heart: hope everything went well

@anna834 good you switched the mood with writing :writing_hand: :hugs::yellow_heart: hugs and you look wonderful! Your eyes have a great shine!! :hugs::yellow_heart: omo :grin: honestly :bangbang:

@justinkilmer ty! Have a good anniversary weekend :partying_face:

@HakManLP Joe is just fun- he always was at the m&g too- I go for him! Happy birthday :balloon: Reanimation - great wep ty

Ot: watering the plants

Have a good bike ride Andy @LP13413

7 Likes

The man, the legend, the hero himself. :heart:
#makechesterproud
#fuckdepression

Only love for this man!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::star_struck::partying_face: Thank you @drounzer- comming here and seeing him so wonderful makes my day!! :hugs::yellow_heart: thank you for this special moment :heart:

:sunny::sunny: Good morning :sunny: family :grin: hope everybody has a good Saturday - :hugs::yellow_heart:

@evooba sending you strength for the weekend :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: hope it won’t get too hot and buzzy :snowflake::snowflake: icecoffee time :wink: ( to see the good in the bad! :muscle:t2::hugs: we’re with you … :bangbang:

and with all the working squad ofc @lpfan61 and ?? :thinking: whoever- good working flow :grin:

@anomalia how are you? :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2: Miss you here :grin:

@anna834 have a good weekend - enjoy yourself! Together with you the day can only be good- I enjoy very often me, myself and I- lol :joy: weird? I know right :joy::sweat_smile: but yeah- I feel good with them :crazy_face:… let’s keep our fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

@HakManLP good cheating :stuck_out_tongue: budear ( next stage from that: is budda - lol :thinking: btw- would fit when I really consider?! Ok hope you like the idea?! :joy::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

Ot: planting the plants with my dad- :crazy_face::joy: yeah guys- it’s early :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

Sleep well @LP13413 :zzz: any news of the cat? Will you have sometime soon holidays? Or are the holidays partly skipped like over here? I work next week too … good goodnight Andy :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

@HakManLP I cleaned my room, hosted guests, and waited for university preference period :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

How are the days going for you? :relaxed:

1 Like