HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

That’s wonderful news!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: You don’t need to apologize at all! I’m very happy to hear from you again and know that you are fine and can finally relax! :heart: Looking forward to wishing your niece a happy birthday tomorrow! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 1 year, wow :heart_eyes: she’s getting big :grin: My heart is filled with love right now, can’t resist :pleading_face::heart: wishing you a lovely evening :two_hearts: enjoy your week :kissing_heart::grin:

@raz7 wishing you and Daniel the best of luck with future livestreams, he seems such a nice person, hope you can both talk soon :four_leaf_clover::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you sweet dear!! :blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: relax time and browsing :laughing:

3 Likes

Just back from a swim in the North Sea after work. As I arrived, it started raining. But swimming in the rain is just awesome!!!
I love the up and down of the waves. Feeling the salty water, carrying me.
And no one there beseids me and my dogs.

20200725_200409

:hugs: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you… it’s Daniel who needs the most luck though :+1: and he is definitely a nice person… that’s one of the reasons why I like him so much :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just watched the Secret Saturday livestream (that I missed since I was out) and he was on the verge of crying a few times… he cares so much for the fans as without us, he wouldn’t be where he is now… so I don’t know what he is doing to do… the video chat might still happen… if he can’t do the video, then he’ll just talk again… :woman_shrugging:

Speaking of crying, I can’t listen to this song without tearing up a little… fully recommend that you listen to it… the vocals will surprise you :+1:

2 Likes

Derp

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: had a busy day in my part time job yesterday…, today I woke up and it’s raining! Perfect excuse for a lazy puzzle day :grin: on the sofa :heart_eyes:… maybe some laundry :basket: but nothing important to get it done! Finally :bangbang: feels good! :relaxed:

@raz7 I’m so sorry to hear that! Tell him a greet from us inhere !

all that counts is the attempt- it’s not easy and very expensive at the begin of a career to have all the equipment- it’s expensive too! Tell him about the lpu… it started from a quiet similar idea back then- when I know the story right :blush: so just stay optimistic- where’s a will there’s a way! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny:

@anna834 awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: soooo absolutely free feeling like a feather and letting it all go :heart_eyes: ENJOY :blush: :hugs::yellow_heart: today is the last day there, right?! Countdown on 2?! 1??!! However always safe travels :kissing_heart::heart:

@evooba sending strength :hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

Hugs to @everybody - :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny: Stay strong soldiers! Be different! Let us share the good vibes of love and caring for each other! :hugs::heart::heart: #Wearelpu - we’re different! Love you all! United in this :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: :rainbow::hugs::yellow_heart:

Ot: :coffee: and Ketchup

@LP13413 good morning :smiley::sunny:!

8 Likes

@LP13413 lol :joy: good goodnight Andy :zzz:

1 Like

Looks like animal crossing.

Anyone plays? I joined it…Mshinoda was having to much fun on it and @pearding kept posting pics so I was mind control to do so.

Give me ur switch accounts

1 Like

And also… I hat the hell is a gravater? I just want a icon pic ppl can actually see.

Hey guys,

Sitting here, all packed and ready, waiting for my replacement shepherd to arrive.
Wait, wait, wait, hoping to get the 2:30 train shuttle, not the 4 o’clock. I still have to stop on my bosses farm, before finally going the 225 km home.

Of course :yum: how could I forget it :see_no_evil:
I just hope you doing good! :hugs: :two_hearts:

:joy: the shepherd moment, I’ve not seen jet. Of course he thinks of sheep herding when there are balloons and a crook. :joy: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

Love this. Always unic, cause it’s something you can’t capture on camera. :hugs:

:blush: just thank you :hugs: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

Hug for you! :hugs: :green_heart:

Heyyy! Awesome you fart in here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m not on switch. Watch Mike not always and when later on YouTube. All this, a crowd of people circling around one person, trying to get his attention, get seen, isn’t mine.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for you all, really great thing Mike is doing there with his fans.
It’s just, as much, as I’m in need of attention, probably, I would never fight for it. Alway step away, let others their go.

@evooba :hugs: liked your park pic. Hope the Sunday goes well!

…the shepherd arrived on the island. But doesn’t find his way. I said, they should say, where they are and I would get them. But my boss said, I should hurry to get on the train, she will guide them by phone.
So now I wait in line to bord the train shuttle. :blush:

@HakManLP I’ve ordered!! :partying_face: :green_heart: :white_heart:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: for your cake day! :cake:

20200726_111648

And of course, all of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:hugs: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Safe travels :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: later :yellow_heart::hugs::muscle:t2::sunny:

1 Like

Enjoying my day off work, by having a lazy Sunday

5 Likes

received hug

Thank you

Sends hugs back

OT - watching Aesthetic Perfection mini movie trailer (again) and I can’t wait for this…
IMG_6340
IMG_6372

3 Likes

Thank you… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@theearlywalker, @anna834, @HakManLP, @Marilau (or anyone who is interested in trying a new artist)…
Since I know you guys like me talking about Daniel and Aesthetic Perfection so much, here are the links to his work and his social media profiles, (in case you want to)… you might me commenting there in some places

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/iamdanielgraves/
https://www.instagram.com/thisisaestheticperfection/
https://www.instagram.com/iammaragraves/ (Daniel’s cat who is a sweetheart and needs love)
https://www.instagram.com/closetohumanclothing/
Also a secret Patreon one only available to Patreons…

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/aestheticperfection/

https://www.facebook.com/closetohumanclothing/?ref=br_rs

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/daniel_graves
https://twitter.com/CLOSE_TO_HUMAN

Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/danielgraves/posts

YouTube:

And also the Discord server in which Daniel chats to us daily so use any of the following links and if you would like me to follow me on any social media, let me know… (and who knows, I might see you there)…

OT - listening to music, (the song is in another topic)

4 Likes

I just came home from another exhilarating night out on my bike. Now to catch my breath before I start the process of making my lunch for work tomorrow.

Here’s to a fresh start to a new week!

4 Likes

It’s not ‘need of attention.’ Gets getting to know him and hanging out with people over the internet, literally like the lpu and the forums. Unless u were apart of the YouTube live, that’s another thing. I heard the YouTubers were bad and they were probably annoying.

The are some mehs in the twitch chat but it’s better. I can get away with attacking ppl :3 and calling them farts and poopies.

1 Like

hello everybody and a happy monday :partying_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart: I had read your posts, but wow: I think I would be a little bit nervous. When I met someone on a concert, for example at the merch bar, that’s ok, but in a live chat, where everyone can see you. Really tough :sweat_smile: Thanks for tagging and the posts, like I said before: Your passion is really adorable. Thanks for keeping and posting the news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, so what’s up with your ‘inner battery’ - do you found some time?
Also cheatweekend was very good and I ate to much again :joy: just 1 online seminar this week and next week, and than I’m done with this semester, but have to do some more assignments till years end :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, YEAH! #Pizarrolove - thank you for the feedback and the tagging, but like I wrote to you on the weekend: I really want in that ocean - so beautiful :sob: What’s the weather? We’ve got a cloudy day

hello buddy :relaxed: It’s a good idea, but maybe you take some more time. An ‘In the end’ tatoo is really popular, so if you want to have some unique, just take some time.
Yes, got my full upper arm tattooed with the LP-Logo from 2007, Chester’s name, the Hybrid Theory soldier and 24 song titles :sweat_smile: + shadow’s and smoke

But I’m still looking for a new tattoo session date to get some ‘refreshing’ on it.

hello twindear :kissing_heart: thanks for the feedback on the WEP, and you’re right: California is a little bit better for me, but I’m still missing the old Blink 182 days with Tom and the funny, hard and unique punkrock sound.
for the GD’s thing: Still don’t know, maybe it’s for me to just hear it, bc of Chester and don’t think about the social media stuff and the ‘cash cow’ thing.

hello buddear :kissing_heart: and thank you. That’s what I want, that so many can feel some positivity with these old and new pictures. How are you doing these days?

hello dear :kissing_heart: you’re so kind - thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: weekend was very good and had an awesome time. So I’m looking forward to the next one :rofl: how about you?

yeah, you’re back in here? :grimacing: :sunglasses: Still following your funny stuff on the other thread :joy: :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart: - back to you? How were the dinner times? :grimacing: :sunglasses:

deserved it and hopefully enjoyed it :relaxed:

hello andy :hugs: :relaxed: after I saw your pictures in the other thread, I think you’ll will have an awesome start. Just the perfect moment to catch the sunset :heart_eyes: Wishing you a good start

powerful tags to @Lilyope @lplove @justinkilmer @Linkineli @rickvanmeijel @anomalia @AngeDeLaChance1905 @melisLP @AJ_7 @Honey8

OT: coffee time :laughing: and maybe do some run/walk later that day
monday

Wishing everyone a good start into the new week - let’s do this! :heart: :metal:t2:

18 Likes

I’m glad you do. Hope you joined in with the social media links… I’ll be looking out for you :+1::heart::smiling_imp:

I’m passionate to the artists I adore… so for Daniel it’s a huge passion… And just look at this guy… I love him :heart::smiling_imp:

2019-06-03_00.58.00_2057663956530253172_177209838
20200724_114040

2 Likes