HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hi guys! Just dropping in to say a quick hello! Been pretty busy, work and thesis writing have been driving me mad these last couple of days…

Hope you’re all doing well! It’s almost the weekend :smiley:

5 Likes

Where is the time?
The week is already nearly over, next WEP is winking and I haven’t even said Thank you for the last one. @HakManLP :pray: :hugs: :heart_eyes: buuuut I want that t-shirt :triumph: :crazy_face: :joy:

@Marilau welcome back :hugs: :green_heart:

@theearlywalker vacation!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

@raz7 I like your bedding :butterfly: :star_struck: :hugs: :black_heart:

@LP13413 I’m late, I know, but I hope your ear is well by now. :pleading_face: :hugs: :orange_heart:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :heart:
20200722_100235

@IronSoldier16 don’t vanish again! No excuses :triumph: :smiling_imp: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@justinkilmer :hugs: :orange_heart: thanks for sharing the crawling cover. Listened to it, and I appreciate the effort, but it isn’t mine. Too much nice singing without any anger.

@evooba saw you :eyes: :hugs: :heart: keep your spirits up! You are awesome! :muscle:

@Linkineli a picture just an hour ago :hugs: :blue_heart:
20200723_195359

Otherwise nothing spectacular from my side.
Besides that the news from the US seem really frightening to me. Also the one from the European parliament, not that heavy, but scary enough. Sigh

20200723_204057
Take care you all!
:hugs: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you @anna834 :heart::heart:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :rofl: the Germans still ghosting around.
Hey @Linkineli I see you :eyes:
Vacation for you now :partying_face:
Thanks for your words :hugs: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You too @raz7 :heart: even so, you are one hour earlier :laughing:

Good night! I at least pretend I try to sleep :sleeping:

LPUI
Linkin Park Underground Insomnia :crazy_face:

@alz89 get some sleep :innocent: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you, really​:heart::heart::heart:also for the listening recommendation, i’m gonna do it.

Ooh, yeah! He’s amazing​:heartbeat::heartbeat::blush:

Thanks!:heart::muscle:sending you some squishies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Heeyyyy​:hugs:thanks!:heart: and even better for you that you’re not feeling sorry! Must feel so refreshing and amazing​:muscle: hope you’re good too!

Aaaaah i love this too! You just never want to stop…:joy:(but at some point i have to stop because i’m out of breath/ the waves are so strong they take me with them and i fall into the water)

Nope, but tomorrow’s the last day! I’m in group B(group A is first)so i get my certificate later, at 10 am and i’m gonna get some breakfast at a nice café with my friends from my group before yayy​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aww you’re so nice​:pleading_face::pleading_face::heart::heart: i am better! Sending you many bonecrushers to hopefully make your day a little better!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank youuu​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin: on my way to that place with the horses, i always see a lot of sheep, makes me think of you.:hugs:

Heheee yeah​:joy::joy::sob:
Saw you too, at least i’m not a lonely ghost… :crazy_face:
And always!:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::hugs::hugs:

:joy::joy::joy:

So, tomorrow’s my last day of school before 6 weeks vacatiooon yay​:partying_face::partying_face: the first three weeks i’m gonna be at a farm, my grandma is friends with the farmer family, has a timy apartement there(Unfortunately she has to give it away this year, so it’s the last time​:sob:)on the farm, and my great-grandma’s house is also really near-by (we’re probably gonna sleep there if we can’t sleep outside, because my relatives are there too and we’re too many people for the space there)
We always spend some time there every year, being there means summer to me. My younger cousin and I already made so many plans for what things we would do- she told me she prepared so much, wants to do my hair, do my nails, put face masks on me, bake cupcakes and make ice cream…:joy::joy::heart: we’re both the only girls surrounded by brothers&cousins, so when we meet, she wants to do the whole program​:joy:(wich i can’t deny i enjoy). It’s almost no internet connection there, but i hope i can share some pictures now and then, it’s really beautiful there​:blush:
Alright i should get some sleep now, goodnight y’all and sending hugs and love to everyone!:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heartbeat:

6 Likes

happy friday everyone :partying_face:

hello buddy :relaxed: sounds a good thing to me - I did the same, but with all (studio) albums and it took me till Tuesday to hear them all. OML live + RTR is a really good combination for a playist? All songs, or just the cd version for RTR?

hello there twindear :kissing_heart:
I really don’t like him too after I saw the sites he follows on instagram :neutral_face: I only gave GD - Amends a try, bc I want to hear “new” stuff from Chester. Also I can understand the arguments like “They’re making a cash cow out of Chester”. But I wOn’t to chose a side.
Thank you for your lovely words and it’s really good, that you like “Nine” too. It takes a little bit more time, but after that, it’s a quite good album.
Yes, some grunge music is really good, but the most grunge songs I know are from Nirvana :sweat_smile: Maybe I’ll found a new #1 on amends.
Thank you for your positive words - I give them back to you!

hello dear :kissing_heart: awesome work. It’s so painful and nice.
I don’t know, I think I missed something :sweat_smile: What should I ask? :sweat_smile:

hello there andy :hugs:, wow - that would be a ‘really tough talk for me’ but somehow it’s a good thing to talk about own experiences right?
“Hunger Strike” is so beautiful by the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts

hello dear :kissing_heart: and don’t worry.
Sure, I take my time to talk with all of you, bc it’s kinda relaxing, some exchange, some improving my skills for english language and I really love the talk and discussions aorund here. Thank you for your lovely words and sure why not? I’ll keep answering and tagging you :heart:
What are your weekend plans?

oh no dear, not again this shit :disappointed_relieved:

hello dearbud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:, what’s up? Still too busy these days? Damn :frowning_face:
do you got some free time at the weekend? Wishing you a good weekend :kissing_heart:

oh no, do you got money problems bc of corona times? :slightly_frowning_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart: are you still got the power? Remember: Take your time and of course take some breaks, so you can be more productive! YOU CAN DO IT!
Yes, weekend is almost here - nice weather incoming. How about you? Do you got the chance to get some breaks on the weekend?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yes → its’ wep time and the shirt is really beautiful.You have to check the werder shop. thank you for your lovely words and these lovely pictures in this and the other thread. I want to see the ocean too :sob:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yeah, doing better these days, thanks for asking :). Wishing you a good holiday start. Do you got some travelling plans for the holidays? :grimacing:

lovely and powerful tags to @Lilyope @chigokurosaki @AngeDeLaChance1905 @anomalia @lpfan61 @drounzer @melisLP @lplove @IronSoldier16 @rickvanmeijel

it’S WEP TIME
It was a very hard week and a very hard day on this ‘horror date’, so some uplifting things:
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (39)
I’ve found a really rear picture from the Rock am Ring 2004 gig. So if you’re a ‘fanatic’ of this show, you’re welcome with that :heart: Still one of the best live things from Linkin Park
Chester Bennington song lyrics Todestag
I couln’t choose some special lyrics for today, but I’ve got this and the words speaking for themself. :heart: :sob:
Chester Bleistift sisoa23
As for the artwork picture, I give you this. I really miss his smile and the artist made an awesome work to draw Chester (check them out ‘sisoa23’)

Linkin Park Smiling
At least we need positive vibes these days, so here are ‘the smiling and cute looking 6’

OT: Gonna meet some friends today/on the weekend, enjoy the weather, jump into the whirpool and gonna eat some favorite foods :heart:

Wishing everyone a good weekend. Spread some love and don’t forget: YOU MATTER! :heart: :pray:t2:

16 Likes

Well, I could have the chance to chat with Daniel not just typing messages but face to face as a video chat… he’s trying to make it a more friendly place to be, especially on Discord so all members (who are brave enough to show their faces) will be able to see him and chat to him

5 Likes

Sounds lovely! Hope you’ll have an amazing time there and enjoy your time off! :slight_smile:

I’m powering through it, thanks! :slight_smile: I’ll be at work both days so we’ll see… Sunday’s supposed to be good weather here. It’s a friend’s bday too but unfortunately I can’t join them.
I hope you’ll have a relaxing cheat-weekend :smiley:

OT: It’s been ok at work today, spent most of the day doing admin or whatever so it was more relaxing. There’s an issue with a delivery so we had to place a new one that I have to sign for unfortunately and it’s coming tomorrow :confused: That means I can’t take it off and need to be there. My manager was kind enough to allow me to leave early tomorrow (we’re talking 11am or so) and then I can stick around and work on my thesis from the laptop in the office. Should be neat! Better than missing my day off entirely.

I’m enjoying my coffee now and getting ready to start writing again, let’s see!

6 Likes

Hey,

:joy: :rofl: sounds awesome and fun! Wish you great vacation! :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I did :star_struck: still have to order so :joy:

:relaxed: :heart_eyes: and thanks for the whole WEP :hugs: :heart:

Have fun :hugs:

:muscle: :hugs:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :green_heart:
20200720_094445(0)

@theearlywalker you can start the countdown :joy: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

@drounzer love you! :revolving_hearts:

@anngelenee just jokes left? :kissing_heart:

@anomalia :hugs: :hugs: :dog: :green_heart:

OT
Did a short trip to the beach again, will post some more pics in the when and where :smile: :blush:
It’s just, walking over the dune, seeing the sea, everything opens, relax :relaxed:

20200724_175500

11 Likes

Love you to! :heart:

Looks lovely! I will check the other topic for the pictures! :hugs:

This one is BEAUTIFUL!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks buddy for sharing! :kissing_heart:

Yeah, the line from In The End had been in my mind for awhile now.

The clock ticks life away

I want to do something with clocks and the LP logo and angel wings. (Chester is a angel now, who watched over us).
I’ve been drawing somethings. Just not good enough for me. So hopefully a good tattoo artist can help me out… OR SOMEONE HERE CAN HELP ME?! :hugs: :heart: :smiley:
Im open for ideas! :blush:
You got tattoos buddy? :grimacing: :relaxed: I don’t think i know…

The Netherlands is with you! Its was a good morning, but in the afternoon it started to rain :unamused:

Thank you for the lovely and uplifting words! :kissing_heart: :hugs: :heart:
Well the last couple of days where very hard. Little shit going on at work. Try to stay positive, most of the time it will help, sometimes it wouldn’t. :frowning_face:
Its very confusing… how my mind plays with me… it makes me happy one moment and then the other moment sad, or not happy, or weak… arg… here i go again :unamused: damn… okay I’m just gonna listen to some music to get my mind off this feeling.
music heals! :musical_score:
How are you today? Plans for the weekend? :hugs:

Oh looks delicious! :yum: and good luck with writing! :muscle:

@lpfan61 @lplove @justinkilmer @acemasters @framos1792 @AJ_7 @Lilyope @Linkineli @rickvanmeijel @Marilau and the rest i couldn’t tag! Have a wonderful weekend! :hugs: enjoy it! :heart:

I got to share this one, it’s really funny! :hugs:

These kind of videos make me smile. I will never forget him! :heart: he is so funny, lovely, kind and good looking! :yum:

original-5
We are jumping into the weekend!

04f5f9cebf58b78ef8d3e0679af8eac7
He got some high jumps! :hugs:

Keep on rocking family! :v:

Love you all!
xJason!
08ca399c61dcc06631b687cf248dec8b

12 Likes

Oh interesting idea although I’m not really into tattoos (ouch!) I like your idea! This picture is nice as I love the fact the LP logo is inside the clock, but maybe too big for a tattoo?

6d5a3e3fc31b2c228b586caffd0fd48a

Positivity is probably the hardest thing to maintain over time. I’ve been thinking on the new Evanescence lyrics recently because these words ring true for me:“Change me into something I believe in. Change me so I don’t have to pretend.” It always feels like an inner battle just to be content with myself because I always feel everyone is so much better than me. Overtime I guess I’ve silently slipped into a kind of solitude because this feeling has only worsened with negative experiences with people who just didn’t genuinely care about me. The most powerful weapon you have is the people who love you. They can help you see what you can’t. The astonishing Light of your being. :heart: Music is a great way to feel you’re understood. That’s something I’ve enjoyed most about LP songs, that connection and understanding that not all emotions need to be hidden away. We all feel this way sometimes. Together we are stronger :muscle: :hugs:

I am cat sitting this weekend whilst my brother is away :cat2: he’s a bit of a fussy one so I hope he doesn’t cause me any problems. I’ll share pictures… if he lets me! :laughing: What’s your plans?

You’re welcome! Did you like the song? I find it uplifting and beautiful to hear Chester in that way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes absolutely love their songs. Zombie is my favourite. I’m going to listen to this :grinning: hope it’s good as I never like Linkin Park cover songs, ever! Except Don Broco: Points of Authority - because this is insanely cool! :metal:

Welcome back! How have you been? :smile: Yes, but Sean is a bit of a twat because he says things that aren’t correct. But some fans have been ruthless against him. If love keeps you kind, hate definitely makes you cruel. And as I always say everyone is entitled to have their opinion. You can’t silence one person’s opinion just because it doesn’t match yours. He could say all the “right” things (just to keep the fans sweet) but it would just be fake. I’d rather people are honest than fake. As you say his views don’t make Amends sound any better or worse. Music is fucking music. And there’s nothing I could hate so much than would make me not listen to Chester’s voice. I love him more. It’s that simple. :heart:

Yes - see my comment above!

You are lovely! I think you didn’t like Nine as much as California which I understand because that’s a brilliant album I have to agree, but Nine has a very subtly dark vibe. It’s like depression in Disneyland. There’s some positivity amidst all the sorrow. That’s my vibe: :musical_note: On Some Emo Shit. Yes, let’s hope you like some grungy feeling songs!

Love the WEP this week especially as we needed this and such a lovely picture of Chester with the lyrics surrounding him :heart:

This is my contribution to the WEP this week, love this animated picture and of course these lyrics are so powerful together:

dc0c5e7af151f6367a885a530ed9683a

:revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Let’s just see what happens… Daniel was with some fans who was on a higher tier for a watch me work livestream (a.k.a they could see him working live) but his internet seems to lag… so he had to end it since it was really acting up today.

I have a livestream with him tomorrow as part of my Patreon subscription so I don’t know yet if the video chat is going along or not…

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m catching my breath after spending the night on my bike. It’s so beautiful out tonight, and the weekend’s supposed to be very nice as well.

I hope everybody enjoys their weekend!

6 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: yaay - time to relax now for a moment. :tada: I work in my sparetime job meantime… however- it’s me setting the schedule for the next weeks :grin: so and todays’ schedule was fetching my daughter early in the morning - lol :joy: mommy taxi :roll_eyes: but yeah- to get her home safe… lol

alright and now I’m up with my coffee bc sleeping in again when your inner clock says Rise and Shine :joy::joy: is almost impossible.

So I’m here now, time to ketchup a bit and yaay :tada: for the WEP - thanx budear ( :joy: sounds slowly familiar- ) @HakManLP It’s always again a real pleasure to see what you’ve picked and how it makes me feel- thanx for contributing @drounzer and @zanybelle - it felt so good reading it and feeling him seen and honored :heart::heart_eyes: thanx guys :+1:t2: #320 is the direction! Jump Jump Jump :partying_face:

@raz7 ohh I’m really sorry- I think he’ll update his hardware or data connection and continues to stream stuff. Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: and ? :thinking: did I missed the new design pics?? Stay strong :muscle:t2: :hugs:

So and @evooba :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: hang in there !! Sending loooots of strength :heart::muscle:t2:

@anna834 3 :bangbang: :thinking: right?? :joy: already WA you :star_struck: loving the pics :heart_eyes: safe travels for sure :grin::+1:t2: be careful :grin:

@Marilau lol :joy: let it flow ! I guess when @lpfan61 :heart: realizes you’re back she’ll freak out a bit :tada::+1:t2::grin:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 sounds like when your ear is good again? Glad you had fun! :blush: good night Andy :sleeping:

10 Likes

Happy Saturday :two_hearts:

Let’s celebrate! :tada::partying_face: hope you have a great time at the farm, seems a very thrilling experience and sure a lovely way to spend time with your family :heart:

:heart: If you ever miss in action I’ll do the same for you, I want to return the favor someway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Going back home and finally petting my dog (as we couldn’t take her to our vacation home, due to my uncle’s allergy)

Finally your hard week will end up in a relaxing weekend :grin: have a good time, you totally deserve it! Also thanks dor for the beautiful pictures :heart_eyes:

Glad you have been relaxing, even though the delivery wasn’t quite by your side :sweat: At least your boss is a compassionate person, it’s a good solution for you, wish you the best with the thesis :kissing_heart:

Well I have been caught up in the tangle of studies and assignments, it’s been stressful but I gotta say it could have been much worse, I am proud of my results by far :grin::v:

I swear :rofl: this line made my day! Totally agree with what you said :heart:

Glad you have some time to relax! Best of wishes to you and your family :pleading_face::raised_hands::heart:

This quote also made my day :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to talk with everyone else too as soon as they’re free!

Sending you all my best wishes for this weekend :raised_hands: and of course pictures of Chester smiling

IMG_20200301_113958
IMG_20200301_113956

11 Likes

and tavern, from time to time :sweat_smile: :crazy_face:

What is up?

3 Likes

It’s stupid technology… he can’t have any fiber optic cables and everything he has is “cell service”… must admit though, he does live in the Austrian countryside so I don’t know…

The one for tonight is still going ahead, let’s see what happens

4 Likes

Been chilling at work, writing my thesis casually. Current set up, mine and my manager’s “desks”:

Have a great Saturday everyone! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Helloooo!! I missed you tooOoo!!Soo happy to have you back! :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:
Sorry for not replying earlier, busy with work and stuff! BUT I’m back home and ready to begin my free week!! Yaaay!! :tada: :grin:
Tomorrow I’ll go to see my lil niece, my sister and brother in law and stay there some days :blush: My niece turns 1 on tuesday :heart_eyes:

Awwww! never! We know everybody has a life… :sweat_smile: I’m less active too due to work, but I like to talk with my LP family :heart_eyes:

:laughing: Yep :grin: :sun_with_face:

OT: dinner’s almost ready :yum:

Biiiiig sunshine hugs to all the family! :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :heart:

4 Likes

So just had the livestream for today and it was worse than yesterdays so he is now thinking of cancelling all livestreams until he can find something better with his internet or to replace it with… it’s making him upset that he is letting us down :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes