HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Oh… and this may have been released yesterday :point_down:

It’s been a good day at work, we had a few members of staff return from furlough today so I was literally all over the place running like crazy monitoring everything and everyone. We had to deal with some stuff from the council as well (hopefully they’ll be sorted soon).

So, 5min after I locked up and left, police and ambulances gathered at the park and blocked off this entire area. I got scared so I asked what was going on, a police officer told me they had some people working undercover and they made a few arrests in the area. Nothing to really cause concern for us. They did tell me though that if they haven’t finished by tonight, it’s likely we will be unable to open tomorrow morning if the area is still off limits. We’ll see I guess.

So, I left and got on the bus only to find out the traffic was insane for some reason and it would take me 93min to get home. I decided to get off and walk home. I feel so tired now but I will try and do some work on my thesis for a few hours before dinner and bed time.

Hope you’re all doing well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Work this morning was a little eventful. The fire alarm was set off - there was dust that found its way into a smoke head in the ceiling - which is nothing new for us since this tends to happen every summer. Other than that, today was a fairly normal day.

There’s rain in our forecast for at least the next couple days, so I might go for another bike ride after dinner tonight.

5 Likes

This week my friend came from outside the city and I am going to the show him my city. What will you do ? :joy::joy:

I will share the photos here

3 Likes

Hey you,

Right now, I have to fence the sheep. So I use some time to clean this place, but also go swimming at the open sea side of the Island.
It’s so awesome, I love jumping in this waves.

20200722_171258

Thank you all!
:hugs: :green_heart:

11 Likes

happy wednesday :blush:

Hi there buddy, yes, weekend was very good - how about yours? What did you do on the ‘horror date’ except working?

hi there buddy :blush:
I think that’s no shame, but you had a good deflection somehow. Also I did the same with only listen top LP since monday, but at tody’s morning I was through all albums. So I switched my music. My day was quite good, so nothing horrible happened.
Do you got an idea for the tattoo already?

hi there andy, I really don’t like winter, I really prefer summer even when it’s too hot. :joy: Sop hopefully the true summer will return to my region in germany

hello dear :kissing_heart:, still curious about that - maybe give us a hint? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hello dear :kissing_heart: hopefully you’re doing well after this :flushed: sounds like a movie plot to me. The best wishes for your thesis! YOU CAN DO IT! :sunglasses: :grimacing: :love_you_gesture:t2: :metal:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: I don’t have many plans yet, just to do my runs and walks, eat healthy till saturday morning and waitng for even more warmer weather :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello dear :kissing_heart: wanna change places? This place looks so beautiful and I just want to spring into that picture :sob:
Hopefully you’re gonna feel and do better the next days - stay strong, we’re here :heart:

@zanybelle still need some more listenings, but at the moment I think my #1 is what’s in the eye - also Sean Dowdell liked my post on Instagram and answered me :sweat_smile:

@Linkineli do you got holidays yet? :kissing_heart:

also powerful tags to @rickvanmeijel @lpfan61 @chigokurosaki @alz89 @anomalia @Lilyope @melisLP @lplove (sorry, that I couldn’t tag more :disappointed_relieved: )

OT:
I’m a little bit tired and need some more sleep. But I’m doing ‘okay’ these days. Just 2 more weeks for online seminars from my university and the semester is over, so just 3 1/2 big assignments left till years end. I think I’m gonna pass them :metal:t2:

Hopefully everyone is doing good these days - sending some love and strength :heart:

15 Likes

Hey all! Happy Humpday! :camel: :camel:

Hoping all is well with everyone!!
Can’t say things have been very exciting on my end :rofl:

Yesterday was Brianna’s Birthday I surprised her with some Iced Coffee and Bakery goods in the morning and than we had a nice supper at home. Nothing too extravagant but That’s what she wanted to do so I complied! Other than than things have been pretty usual, work go home, do a few things around the house, sleep, repeat…

We are planning to do a mini Honeymoon around our anniversary so that will be nice once that comes around!

Looks very beautiful! I’m only slightly jealous :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: :joy:
Hoping you are enjoying yourself!!

Glad to hear that! Mine was pretty good, relaxing for the most part. Saw some friends that I haven’t seen in a while so was nice to catch up a little.
As for the “Horror Date” I listened to the One More Light Live and Road to Revolution Live albums while at work as a tribute in my own sort of way.

I felt like just having LP playing as music for the day is the only way to tribute. Otherwise had to help bail straw for my in-laws. Wasn’t bad but was not fun :rofl:

How about you?

OT: Well taking a late lunch so now just relaxing for a few. Have lost all work ambition and it’s only Wednesday :scream::scream:

Hoping you all have a great rest of the day!! Hugs and positive vibes all around!! :hugs:

8 Likes

Oh no, people hate that guy! :laughing: lots of Linkin Park fans don’t like him, but hey I’m not surprised someone likes your post, you always say lovely things! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I like WITE but I’m surprised you’re not into the more grungy sounding songs because you once told me you like grunge music? Something about She Shines is so Nirvana to me and I love that experimental style Chester’s got going on. I’ve enjoyed re-listening to his earlier voice incredibly. It feels brand new with improved instruments. Also, The Syndrome is a beautiful song (Chester wrote most of the lyrics for Grey Daze apparently). Interesting to understand how feelings don’t magically disappear as you get older, some emotions remain hidden deep down.

Tell me what you know.
Tell me how you feel.
It doesn’t matter when you’re down…
And when you look at me with your eyes,
That smile on your face seems happy.
Are you happy?

:heart:

Also, thanks for the Soundtrack of Blink 182: Nine. This album seems to cheer me up for some reason. I like the subtle dark emotions and upbeat sound. Framos liked the vibe too but he doesn’t post on this forum anymore it seems :thinking: We need more Blink fans here!

You will crush it! :muscle: :hugs:

3 Likes

OK, I’m only showing you the wallpaper… lots of things have changed so you have to wait and see… :grinning:

@HakManLP, I thought you have mentioned Daniel from my last post and what I meant by it :wink:, lol… but if you want to know, you have to ask hahahaha

9 Likes

Work went well today.

Normally, we’ll have a radio with us while we clean, and today we heard “Hunger Strike”. My boss asked out loud about Chris Cornell, “Hey, he hasn’t released new music in a while, whatever happened to him?” I brought him up to speed though, which led to him sharing stories of friends he went to school with who ultimately died by suicide.

That was the highlight of my day, the rest of it was fairly normal.

5 Likes

Hi peeps
It’s been quite a long time since I’ve been active here, hope all of you have been doing and still are doing well :heart:
I want to apologize for having been missing in action for a long time, you guys really didn’t deserve it. It’s been quite a hard time at first: things began to stack up, then quarantine came and assignments even doubled, so I had to work hard in order to keep the pace. I finally finished this month as I took my last Cambridge exam a week ago, I am now looking forward to receiving my results :four_leaf_clover:
So far, I am really satisfied with the outcomes, but I also think of the time I could have used to finally do something that I would enjoy. But, you know, quarantine helped people grow, so I hope I learned too not to waste my time, seize the day and, most importantly, relax :laughing:
I’ve been missing you all and thinking about you during these hard times​:two_hearts: Thanks for the cake day wishes and for not having given up on me :laughing: I’m ready to be active again and cannot wait to talk with you all again :grin:

I’m speechless… The sea is so beautiful! Lucky to be there, you totally deserve some time to spend in that peaceful place! Also, I’m glad to hear you are doing well, sending good vibes :heart:

Your days sounds like an episode of a detective story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I well believe you’re tired, hope you found the time to take the pause you needed :two_hearts:I’m sure the thesis will be great :cherry_blossom:

I really admire how you work hard and keep holding on, I am sure you’ll do great! Also, I truly appreciate how, despite your studies, you are still able to manage your time and spend it here in the forum, I really hope your efforts will be rewarded. Not to mention, you’re the real MVP! Although I’ve been inactive you never stopped tagging me and asking me how I was, really thanks so much :pleading_face::heart: you’re too kind

Yeah, there’ve been some controversies regarding his methods of selling and political attitudes, but I gotta say he always answered nicely and liked my and other Soldier’s posts where he was tagged. I understand the suspicion of the fans, but I think he receives way too much hate. In the end, he is just a man who wants to mourn his friend through the music that he and his band have been working hard on. Who knows? The important is that the album is really good and makes Chester proud :two_hearts: Totally agree with what you say

That’s so beautiful :pleading_face::heart: Have fun you guys and enjoy your travel! You totally deserve some fresh air and beautiful views!

Wow! That’s so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m totally fond of your aesthetic sense, the wallpaper looks great so far!

Wise words, agree 100%: Chester was a kind soul, always ready to help and respect one another, not surprised he was capable of building such nice and considerate community, that really feels like a family. Chester’s legacy is so big :heart:

Girl, you don’t know how much I missed you! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: That’s wonderful news! Seize the free days to relax and enjoy summer! :sun_with_face: Hope you are doing well and wish you a lovely day!

I’m sorry to hear that, please take care of yourself :cherry_blossom: you are working hard and you deserve to take a rest. Things will turn out for the best, in any case, you can always rely on us. Sending strength and support :raised_hands: you’re doing great :sparkles:

Right back to you :two_hearts::raised_hands: Thanks so much for the reminder: it’s true we are never alone. Love your use of emojis :star_struck: hope you are doing well!

I’ve been missing your wit and smartness, but I bet with these two you will make it through exams and hard work! I believe in you :v: Sending you luck and support :four_leaf_clover::raised_hands:

Resembles pretty much my actual routine :joy: Hope you are doing well and that the degrees are lower now! Please take care :sun_with_face:

Sending love :heart: seize the day doing something that you enjoy! Hope you feel better and have a great day :two_hearts:

Sending much love to @intheend @evowarrior5 @framos1792 @Honey8 @Fravaco @birdy1989 @StephLP18 @jabinquaken @anomalia @alz89 and everyone else that the limit of tags didn’t let me greet :two_hearts: Stay strong you guys

17 Likes

It’s 03:53am and I’m wide awake!

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: finally my last day at work for for a weeK now- looking fwd :sunny::sunny: I’m pretty busy still at work so sorry for not showing was lurking all the time :laughing:

Pretty busy with finding an internship for my daughter atm - keep your fingers crossed for us guys :crossed_fingers:t2:

WB @marilau, happy to hear you’re well :sunny::hugs:

@anna834 no closet :joy::joy: a cave with fire :crazy_face::joy::tada: lol but honestly- I guess we’ll have a good time :blush: when we meet up! I remember sitting with @Lilyope @evooba and my daughter at a random MacDonalds in Paris :heart_eyes: great memries :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@raz7 hope you have a good flow

@evooba :hugs::muscle:t2: take care, sending
strength and only good vibes to you!

Ot: finishing :coffee: and up it goes :shower:

@LP13413 :expressionless::expressionless: wow :see_no_evil: I feel ashamed for him :hugs: I literally see you shaking your head … hang in there! Good goodnight Andy :crescent_moon:

Edit : lol it was @callmeanne :joy::joy: @Lilyope we met the next day :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Hope you could catch up on sleep later, please take care! :cherry_blossom:

That’s wonderful news! Keep holding on and take your time :two_hearts:

I am at the beach with my grandparents but it’s pretty windy, so I don’t know if we are going swimming, we’ll see if the sun will peep out :sunny: apart from this, not really much is happening. Wish you all a wonderful day :heart:

5 Likes

Good morning. How everyone doing this week. I hope u all are doing well. I have been working alot but everything have to be paid . But I’m so stressed out that I’m not doing good

6 Likes

@Marilau, @theearlywalker, you both made me think of Aesthetic Perfection, (Aesthetic - Aesthetic Perfection and flow - Ebb and Flow)… lol

OT - on Discord

2 Likes

Great Band, good cover! :metal:

By the way hi all!! Hope you are having a wonderful day! sorry for the short post!!

7 Likes

I’m so sorry, please know you are enough strong to do it and you are not alone. Sending strenght and love :two_hearts: hope things turn out better

@raz7 I’ve listened to some of their songs just now and… wow… I really like them, thanks for having made me discover another group!

@justinkilmer Bad Wolves released a Linkin Park cover? I gotta absolutely listen to it

2 Likes

They’ve been working on it for a few months sounds like :slight_smile:
Just released a video but only looks as to be on their Facebook page as of right now

2 Likes

That’s a nice cover in my opinion, doesn’t sound bad at all, thanks for the share :slight_smile: