HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hellooo!! I finally have a day off and also I have free days from 25th to 29th July :grin: :sun_with_face:

Thank you all for the tags!! :blush: :heart:
Thanks @anna834 for the flowers pics!! :heart_eyes: :heart:

Powerful sunshine hugs to Anna, @HakManLP , @theearlywalker , @evooba , @drounzer , @AJ_7 , @zanybelle , @LP13413 , @melisLP , @justinkilmer aaaand all the family!!! :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :sun_with_face:

11 Likes

Thank youuuu :grin::kissing_heart::heart::heart::hugs: right back at youuuu :hugs::hugs::hugs::sunny::sunny::sunny: Enjoy your day off!! You sooo deserve it :kissing_heart::heart::+1:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: @lpfan61

3 Likes

Wauw. :hushed: You are still working home? Iā€™m happy i can go outside and do my job. Beeing at home for so long would make me grumpy. :grimacing:

Keep remembering them. As long as you remember them, they wonā€™t fade away. They will always be with you! :heart:

Yes, i do. Iā€™ll keep sharing my thoughts even itā€™s hard. But im happy that im in therapy, ive learn so much already. Itā€™s really healing for me.
I didnā€™t know i had a hugh feeling on my shoulders. I feel like a whole building has fallen from my shoulders. I know i still have a long way to go, and my therapist say that there always be a down moment after a couple of months, because the first months you feel relieved that youā€™re not the only one who feels it, but then somewhere in youā€™re mind, something change and you feel down again. Thatā€™s what she said (i hope it makes sense :rofl:)

Hope you both have a wonderful weekend? Enjoy it! :kissing_heart:

@theearlywalker :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hug you back!

@anna834 :kissing_heart: :hugs: :heart:

@lpfan61 hug and love back for you! And enjoy your day off! :hugs: :kissing_heart:

@Lilyope @lplove @Honey8 @AJ_7 @Himan10 @evooba @justinkilmer love for you all!! :heart: have a wonderful Sunday!

Screenshot_20200719-115818_Facebook

14 Likes

Hi everyone! Itā€™s been a long, not so good week for me but here i am now. Iā€™m feeling better today, but i still have moments when i feel really anxious and sadā€¦and tbh iā€™m scared of tomorrow :pensive:but i will come here to feel the love and power the Lpfamily hasā€‹:heart::heart::heart:

There isnā€™t such a thing as too much dancing!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that evening sounds great to meā€‹:blush::partying_face:

Aaaw thatā€™s so nice thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Snapchat-159151886
HeerešŸ„³

Hahaha, yeahā€‹:joy::crazy_face:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:bonecrushers to you!

Oh i love moments like that, like to do that too!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@justinkilmer i love the tatoo, itā€™s amazing!
@anna834 sending you much love all the way up to the island and you and Linda too!:wink::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aaaaaa my favourite sushi!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy::joy:

My way with that is just run into the water, no ā€œslowly getting used to itā€, and then yeah, swim and donā€™t stop moving :joy:(and trying to avoid making all those weird noises when itā€™s ice coldā€‹:joy::joy:)

Hi buddy- sorry for responding so lateā€‹:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:collage is aboveā€‹:partying_face:and hmm yeah in munich it depends where you are- in the middle of the city, many donā€™t care at all, but at other places itā€™s better. Iā€™m just trying to stay away from those who donā€™t give a sh*t, wasnā€™t going shopping or anything like that except that one time and i avoid "freibƤder":grimacing::sweat_smile:i prefer swimming outside in lakes, with nature around me anywaysā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m in love with thatā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:itā€™s sooo good, and also the image :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m sorry you lost a friend, but well he wasnā€™t a real friend thenā€¦ still feels bad to experience sth like that. But iā€™m glad youā€™re feeling good now!:muscle::muscle::heart:

:heart::heart::muscle::muscle:yeah!

Wooooow thatā€™s so cool!!! I absolutely love your topic!

Thatā€™s good to hearā€‹:heart::muscle:

I love that!

Ot: readingšŸ˜Š
Iā€™m sending hugs to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

11 Likes

Iā€™ll share a few when itā€™s doneā€¦ :+1::heart:

OT - having dinner

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I just want to send you all lots of hugs and love feelings :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Take care of / be kind to yourselves, and remember youā€™re never alone because you have the LP Family on your side. :family_woman_girl_girl::family_woman_girl_boy::family_man_girl_girl::family_woman_boy_boy::family_man_woman_girl_girl::family_man_woman_boy_boy::family_man_woman_girl_boy::family_man_woman_boy::family_man_woman_girl: (itā€™s all of us :crazy_face::joy:)

Have a good day / evening / night.

10 Likes

I didnā€™t end up riding my bike last night after all. There was a baseball game on and I got excited that weā€™re actually starting to return to some sense of normalcy in the world.

Itā€™s hotter today than it was yesterday, so I may end up just sitting by the air conditioner the entire day, or maybe in the pool, weā€™ll see.

@theearlywalker Did I draw that? Noā€¦I saw that scrolling through Facebook yesterday, and I thought it was too good not to share. It definitely makes you think a little bit.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20200719-211753_Facebook
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Tomorrow will be the day to remember Chester!
Let him know we still think of him!
He will always be in my heart! And I will meet him one day, up in the sky! :heart:
He is my hero! :heart:

8 Likes

@Linkineli Stay strong and anytime you need support weā€™ll be here for you! We have lots of amazing work Chester left us to enjoy and find solace in. I know you werenā€™t sure about listening to Amends album but it might actually help because his talent shines so brightly. I found the song ā€œShouting Outā€ really cheered me up when I heard it. Plus, it feels like his memory is stronger at a time when we need it most. Celebrate everything he created and shared because he did so with love. :hugs: :heart:

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and it is hard dealing with loss but as you say our memories and experiences are still alive and with us. Working at home is hard, I think this is why Iā€™m generally getting uneasy going outside now as I donā€™t do it as often as before. It is very good to hear you are taking positive steps and healing from the therapy. Taking a step to help yourself is the most important step because you are saying ā€˜I matterā€™ and ā€˜I can healā€™. It is brave and powerful to seek and accept help. Many people canā€™t find the strength but if only we all believed in ourselves and showed ourselves love and kindness. If you fall, get back up. :muscle: :heart:

Amy has stayed true to her style and sound because she is very operatic and classical. I would find it strange for her sound to become something that doesnā€™t reflect her passion. I like the live performances she did a lot of cover songs. Justin from Blue October has done some amazing cover songs though. @Linkineli might have heard them? Hereā€™s one:

5 Likes

Thanks? I hope it turns out ok, I havenā€™t worked on it as much as I wanted to.

OT: Got so pissed off at work today with some people, they just love to get on my nerves.
My cousin came over earlier this evening, we had to catch up and all, heā€™s going back home tomorrow for the summer so I wonā€™t see him before late September again.
Have tomorrow off but will try and do as much work as possible.

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be answering all tags later or tomorrow, but now I think this is more important

rominawitschnig_artist_20200716_7
5726427-linkin-park-wallpapers-1-1

3 years nowā€¦:pensive::broken_heart:

ā€œIn the endā€ your body is still ā€œNumbā€, but you have ā€œNo more sorrowā€. ā€œBreaking the habitā€ was difficult for you, but you were always ā€œOne step closerā€. Your voice will be always ā€œCrawlingā€ on me ā€œFrom the Insideā€, till the day I ā€œBleed it outā€ and ā€œFaint.ā€
The sound of your voice painted on my memories. Even if youā€™re not with me, Iā€™m with you! Who cares if one more light goes out? Well, I do! It mattered. In the end, everything that youā€™ve done mattered #ChesterBennington :heart::pray:t2::pensive:

20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017

#ChesterBe #RIPChester #RIPChesterBennington #MakeChesterProud #fuckdepression #320changesdirection #LinkinPark

Wishing every one a good monday - stay safe and weā€™re gonna do this together today! :heart: :pray:t2:

7 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: have the best possible day today everybody- do what you feel like in your free time! I feel thankful over all that he gave to us! Bonecrushers to you all guys :hugs::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@Linkineli :hugs::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: stay strong dear :heart: youā€™re not alone! Sending power - although @drounzer :hugs::hugs:We are here, :heart:we love you - try to stay in touch :hugs::hugs::sunny: Same goes to @HakManLP- thanx for the pics :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: stay strong- abd if you feel sad, itā€™s all ok! @anna834 We have your back guys :yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart: goes to everyone ofc

Time over-

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 yes, it makes me think! And yeah, why not- maybe a hidden talent you havenā€™t shared or so I thought :blush: good goodnight Andy :muscle:t2::hugs:

@evooba have a good day off! :muscle:t2::sunny::hugs:

8 Likes

So itā€™s that day again. For everyone whoā€™s struggling or having a hard time, just know that weā€™re here if you need any help. Together weā€™re strong! Letā€™s keep Chesterā€™s memory and legacy alive and celebrate the positive impact heā€™s had on all of our lives. If it wouldnā€™t be for him, this place might not even have existed. Take care guys :hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks buddy! #makechesterproud , we will make him proud!
Screenshot_20200720-020244_Pinterest

7 Likes

Morning everyone! Sending love, hugs and strength to all of you today! Keep making him proud and remember, today is a celebration of his life and all the amazing things he did that impacted our lives! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

hello everybody :blush:

hello buddy, thanks for your thoughts on that - Hopefully you can to that. Hope youā€™re doing good :pray:t2: :heart:

hello Andy, damn, really hot - wanna change? I like these temperatures :sweat_smile: Weā€™ve got just only ā€˜24 degree celsiusā€™

hello dear :kissing_heart: thanks for the advice and I rewatched all Star Wars movies + pirates of the caribbean. Really good and really good quality :heart_eyes:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart:, cheatweekend was really good and yeah, just ā€˜Bad Boy Bradā€™ things :joy: thank you for your neautiful words and wishes. Sending them back, stay strong too :pray:t2: :heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
good luck with that - what is new in your room now?

hello dear :kissing_heart: thatā€™s a really interesting topic. Thank you for the wishes and words, sending these vibes back to you :heart: :pray:t2:

hello twindear :kissing_heart:
short thougths: itā€™s a good album, but canā€™t say yet, which one is my favorite song. Maybe I have to listen to them more times. Itā€™s kinda weird to hear chester on ā€˜newā€™ songs, bc GD wasnā€™t my time, bc I was to young back in the early 90ā€™s
Oh yes, INK = :heart: :pray:t2:
Iā€™m doing good, but the Uni semester is still going on for two more weeks. After that, itā€™s holiday time. thank you for your beautiful words - sending them back to you :heart: :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, hopefully youā€™ve enjoyed it. Sending these sunshine hugs back to you :heart: :pray:t2:

hello buddy :heart: :pray:t2: exactly this, itā€™s a long way, but you can do it. Thanks for sharing your mood, and yes the weekend was wonderful. Sending you some positive vibes back to you, especially for today :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, thanks for sharing the pictures - youā€™re looking good. Donā€™t worry, we all have that times, where you have to do so many stuff. Yeah, I also donā€™t like ā€˜FreibƤderā€™, to much people.
Iā€™m not sorry for that loss, bc he was bad friend. So Itā€™s positive. Hope youre doing good today

hello dear :kissing_heart: :pray:t2: exactly this, couldnā€™t agree more. Thanks for sharing these little words :pray:t2: :pensive:

hello buddy, yes! Exactly this. Letā€™s keep Chesterā€™s memory and legay. Letā€™s spread the positive impact from him! Letā€™s do this together
Take care of you too buddy :heart: :pray:t2:

10 powerful tags to @anngelenee @anomalia @lplove @justinkilmer @alz89 @chigokurosaki @AJ_7 @Honey8 @amitrish

@anna834 ā†’ Hello dear :kissing_heart: have to read your other postings again, bc itā€™s really heartful. Thank you for beeing here and thank you for our exchange. Sending some love and hugs to Sylt :heart: :pray:t2:

OT: sorry for my 'lesserā€™words, but itā€™s a heavy day. Damn it. Gonna do some long walk/run, listening to music and hopefully the day is almost over then.

20200203_234404
let this smile get in our mood today :heart: :pray:t2:

18 Likes

Hey all! Happy Monday!

Hoping you all had a great weekend!

Not much really to say on my end. Work has been pretty busy againā€¦ We had to ship 3 people out to another company to help, but we are getting more work in here as well.

So basically work more with less people? Oh well, better than no job lol

oops! oh well :rofl: :rofl:
She still is in love with it, and as for the pain it Wasnā€™t too bad (or so she said lol) I think itā€™s mostly just itchy now.

Hoping all is well! :hugs: :hugs:

Well Sorry to cut things short but back to work I go :sleeping:
Hoping you all have a wonderful day!!

5 Likes

Thank you buddy! :heart:
It was a hard day for me. I only listen LP today.
I had a barbecue with work today, i wasnā€™t in the mood to go thereā€¦ because i know it would be a alcoholic party and i wasnā€™t looking forward for that.
But still i went and my mind was totally somewhere else. Chester havenā€™t skipped my mind today, i was thinking about him every minute :cry:
So when my coworkers ask how i was doing I said : mweh.

Iā€™ve listened every album of LP today. And the new Gray Daze album! :heart:

And Iā€™m now for 100 procent sure, my next tattoo will be a LP tattoo. Need to save some money for it. But it will come!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Amen! :pray: well said! :hugs:

Thank you! :heart: :hugs: :pray:

One last thing to share before i go to bed!
InShot_20200721_000316329

Love you people!
We made Chester proud today! :heart:

8 Likes

Itā€™s another humid July day, and work was also fairly warm in the building. Iā€™m also about to head out for a quick bike ride.

@theearlywalker I can actually draw. Though, I never have the time anymore.

@HakManLP I think winter is the best season (or fall). Itā€™s easier to stay warm in cold weather than it is to stay cool in hot weather. That, and I donā€™t stick to my bed sheets.

I hope everybodyā€™s doing well!

5 Likes

I will show you allā€¦ when itā€™s all done, :smiling_imp: You have to wait and seeā€¦

OT - on Discord and doing workā€¦ (you may want to be a Patreon for Daniel now and on Discordā€¦ we are getting lots of benefits now :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes