HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

@drounzer @HakManLP
I downloaded Pubg mobile and played it for the first time. it was fun :smile:

@justinkilmer I love your tattoo :100: :100: :100: :100: :tada: :tada: :tada:

I can plan according to the weather this weekend. You know, people do not pay much attention to health and do not maintain social distance. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t want to go out. In general, my days are spent at home. Sometimes I ride a bicycle. I went a long way yesterday. I had earplugs in my ear and I was riding a bicycle listening to the ā€˜linkin parkā€™. The best part of the bike :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What are you going to do on the weekend ?

4 Likes

But it was cold! Temp didnā€™t go above 18 degrees. Thatā€™s winter in Greece, water was ice cold. I only managed to go in up to my waist.
Well, Iā€™m back to work tomorrow, 7:30am opening like always. And I really need to write my thesis, itā€™s due in less than a month.

OT: Weā€™re on our way back to London right now, everyone is tired but we all needed this trip. I promise to catch up probably one of these days, I hope youā€™re all doing well! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@drounzer Hey, always lovely to hear from you love :grinning: Same old really, canā€™t complain. Well, I could but I wonā€™t :wink: Iā€™m still working from home as the offices remain closed. The earliest weā€™ll go back is likely to be September now. Strangely, Iā€™ve noticed a slight increase in anxiety when venturing out for long periods of time. At least I recognise these emotions and can try to settle myself. We control our thoughts, not our emotions right. Elsewhere, I spent time replanting the graveyard of loved ones last weekend which was something Iā€™m glad to have done. It always feels difficult to face the reality that life isnā€™t forever, but I donā€™t believe people are forgotten so quickly. Anyway, how are you feeling in yourself? I hope you know youā€™re important and keep connecting with people to share your experiences and thoughts through the good and bad times. Anyone who truly cares will always be there for you no matter how tough it gets. ā€œLight is easy to love. Show me your darkness.ā€

I donā€™t post here much, I prefer to chat about music and crap. I sufficiently hijacked @rickvanmeijel thread lately so Iā€™m good for a while :grin: But I did check your tags here and they didnā€™t have any text attached so I stopped checking :laughing: Meanwhile, Iā€™m still patiently waiting to read your thoughts on the Grey Daze album. Especially what I said about one song in particular if you saw my thread! :sunglasses:

:musical_note: Soundtrack: Ice Nine Kills: The Jig Is Up. :musical_note:

3 Likes

20200716_172212

Still tending sheep on the island.

Thanks for being here.

Take care you all! :hugs: :green_heart:

20200716_171649

10 Likes

Hey :hugs: Got no trips planned, but who knows :slightly_smiling_face: Hope youā€™re doing well too btw!

You hacked me? Report report!

3 Likes

Not you personally, your thread for my own purposes of talking lovingly about Hybrid Theory :laughing:

1 Like

After another long day of work, Iā€™m relaxing as rain starts to move in.

I got my laptop back yesterday! Although, the initial issue was not resolved. I may end up buying a new adapter for my battery since it still struggles to hold a charge. Miraculously, though, I managed to get the battery fully charged last night.

One more work day to get throughā€¦Itā€™s supposed to rain tomorrow as well. This weekend is going to be hot.

4 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Friday ahead and I hope you guys are all ok? I was pretty busy this week - lol no joke busy with baking cookies, cake and making cucumber sushi :joy::joy::sweat_smile: yeah- you read right :joy: short explanation: the last two weeks of a schoolyear all the kids which have therapy are having their last session- and they can make a wish, what they want to happen in it. So- lol :joy: my week was busy, a lot of dishwashing and good emotional flow- really guys when kids are happy- they begin to shine :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart: - next week continues like this - but for now Iā€™m happy itā€™s Friday :grin:- have a good start into the weekend guys :sunny::sunny::hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2:

@evooba oh :flushed: thatā€™s ice cold :joy::sweat_smile: I guess the baltic sea ( or is it north sea in Scharbeutz?! @anna834) wonā€™t be warmer- still you had a great trip ! Hope at work no catastrophes :+1:t2::muscle:t2:stay strong :muscle:t2: - and maybe now you manage to write your thesis ?! :tada::+1:t2: or postpone it ?! However- have a good day

@anna834 two tags in a post? Lol :joy: but I felt like asking exactly there above :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue: yeah and my other thought is that I like we have WA contact now- the vids yesterday from the island were wonderful! Also itā€™s a great warm up for meeting up in person :blush: have a good day and wow these are very many sheep :sheep: :flushed: Respekt! :muscle:t2: :hugs::yellow_heart:

@HakManLP WEP day :sunny::confetti_ball: - curious about the contentā€¦have a good one :sunny::sunny::sunny: and @zanybelle and @drounzer hugs to you both! :hugs::hugs: and of course to @everybody - stay strong and hopefully something makes you all smile today :pray:t2::blush:

Ot: finishing :coffee:

@LP13413 good luck for the laptop case and that the issue will be fixed soon :crossed_fingers:t2: good goodnight :sleeping: nevertheless

7 Likes

Waiting for my boss to arrive with the train shuttle, so we can move the sheep 15 km into new pasture.

No Miss my dear. :sunglasses: But awesome tattoo :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: congratulations to Brianna :hugs: I hope the pain is already fading :crossed_fingers:

Seriously :exploding_head: you not even look on a map before you make reservations? :dizzy_face: :rofl:
Scharbeutz and also my hometown are on the Baltic Sea. Sylt, the island were I am right now is in the North Sea. :joy: viewing it from your point not that far apart. But both seas are hugely different. :joy:

Yeah :partying_face: so we at least know our voices, not totally shocked by us :crazy_face: :rooster:
Thank you so much my dear, you really did a big thing for me, just the right words at the right moment. :hugs: :hugs:

Ot
Itā€™s evening now, we just got started, bosses :upside_down_face:. Iā€™m waiting again at a crossroad, for her to come with the flock.

Yeah, still breathing. :laughing: actually getting a little better step by step. :slightly_smiling_face:
Expecting your WEP :hugs:

@lpfan61 :heart: :green_heart:

20200717_081050

:hugs:

:green_heart:

20200717_190117

9 Likes

Yeah, for me it is quite cold, not used to it. Yeah, Baltic Sea! Isnā€™t that near Lubeck, near @anna834?

OT: Hello guys! Itā€™s been two really busy days for me back at work. Yesterday my manager kept hugging me throughout the day telling me how much they missed me. I was joking with them, like seriously people, Iā€™m gone for 5 days and you panicked? It was hilarious! But with the weather being nice (it was 26C today here in London) itā€™s pretty crazy. Iā€™m coming home later as well and I barely have the energy to do anything, especially write my thesis.

I got some vinyls in the mail I was really looking forward to but unfortunately one was lost as well. I am in talks with Royal Mail trying to see if they can find it (it has a tracking number) and possibly claim it. The bad thing is that it was one in 500 limited edition vinyls that you canā€™t get anywhere anymore :frowning:

Anyway, hope youā€™ll all have a wonderful weekend :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hello everybody, itā€™s friday!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Hello dear :kissing_heart: so youā€™re playing video games too? Awesome, but PUGB isnā€™t my game. I donā€™t get the hype for ā€˜battle royal survivalā€™ games. Also Iā€™m gonna do another cheatweekend, enjoying the good the weather, get into the pool and have some good drinks and food - and you?

hello dear :kissing_heart: 18 degree is ok for me :sweat_smile: you have to swim and move to get ā€˜heat it upā€™. Also best wishes for your thesis! What topic is it about? Iā€™m doing good and you? :relaxed:

hello twindear :kissing_heart:, I have to say: I donā€™t have heard it yet, but gonna do this on the weekend and Iā€™ll post my thougts later. Yeah, I know that one song includes screams, some of my friends of me informed about that :grimacing: to your soundtrack: Iā€™m really surprised, that someone else likes INK :heart_eyes: How youā€™re doing these days?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, good to read from you - also my dad and I bought the ā€˜pizarro special shirtā€™. I know that Werder Bremen isnā€™t my favorite club, but I wanted that shirt :rofl: Also thanks for this picture and the words in it - I really needed them. So good. :pray:t2:

hey buddy, Iā€™m doing good, maybe youā€™ll get surprisely an idea :sunglasses: also checking up your own thread. Hope youā€™re doing good too?

hello andy, yeah youā€™ve got your laptop back :partying_face: How ā€˜hotā€™ is ā€˜hotā€™ in your region? Weā€™re gonna have +26-30 degree celsius

hello dearbud :kissing_heart: - this is NO JOKE, hand me over the cookies :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Also Iā€™m doing good, bc itā€™s friday :partying_face: so youā€™re gonna eat that much on the weekend like Iā€™ll do? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also the WEP is a little bit special today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello buddy :heart: have to quote you again to get you informed about me - Iā€™m doing much better these days, bc weather changed, passed 3 assignments - so Iā€™m getting back to ā€˜more normal moodā€™. How about you? Youā€™re doing better with the therapy? :pray:t2:

hello there buddy, I had forget to ask the last time: what did it cost? :relaxed: Itā€™s really good

hello dear :kissing_heart: if you read this: still cheering for good results for you :pray:t2:

hello buddy, how was the week - and I did forget to ask: Whatā€™s the difference to google meet? Havenā€™t tried it yet

hello dear :kissing_heart: is the movie good? Also saw them in my list. Also: do you watch series on Disney+? Iā€™m into Agents of Shield :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart: wishing you the same :pray:t2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also howā€™s the social life in munich city? Still that bad with corona? I see every day so disgusting pictures from munich :sob: :disappointed_relieved: still want to know about that collage :star_struck:

10 powerful tags to @anomalia @Lilyope @anngelenee @lplove @lpfan61 @chigokurosaki @AJ_7 @Honey8 @amitrish
@raz7 (where are you dear? Isnā€™t that typical, that youā€™re that much away - are you ok? :pray:t2: )

OK, letā€™s start the WEP!
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (38)
Iā€™m gonna start with this classic one. Just to show, why Brad is called ā€˜big bad bradā€™ and Joeā€™ the fighterā€™ :grimacing: :laughing:
Linkin Park Cartoon
I know itā€™s not that typical art, but I really love the cartoon ones and found this one here this week. I really find that sweet :heart_eyes:
Chester & Mike grey
But I think we all need some lifting up right? So hereā€™s another art work of ā€˜BenNodaā€™ - Just lovely and so awesome. I really love that, how about you? :heart_eyes:
Lost in the echo

I choose this week these lyrics from ā€˜Lost in the echoā€™ - I lost a ā€˜so calledā€™ friend, bc he did discusting things and weā€™re all saw through that! So finally, Iā€™m at that point and it feels so good.

OT: Gonna spend the weekend in the sun & on my terrace with some friends + whirpool time + barbeque + pizza + cold beer :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ā†’ thatā€™s a cheatweekend. And sure so many good music :sunglasses:

Wishing you everyone a good start into the weekend. Stay safe and healtyh everyone! And donā€™t forget: Smile. Laugh. Have fun. Be kindful. Be silly. Enjoy life. Enjoy the little things. Be nice to others. Be a human. YOU MATTER - Life is still beautiful and YOUā€™RE WORTHY! #LPUFAMILY :heart: :pray:t2:*

18 Likes

Hard and heavy week. I slept in the afternoon 2 or 3 days and I arrived late at the work yesterday.

I donā€™t know too much about them yet. I tried Zoom once or twice, but just the basis fact, also with Meet.

For the little I tried it, Meet doesnā€™t have a limit time like in Zoom.

I know is not much, but maybe this weekend I can check it out carefully.

On topic:
Writing new histories for the magazine and working on its translate.

If someone wants to check out, here is the link:

itā€™s only in Spanish for now.

4 Likes

After a relatively normal day at work, I ended up going to urgent care because my ear is inflamed. It /should/ be healed after a week with the drops I was prescribed, though.

@HakManLP Saturdayā€™s high temperature is 89Ā°F (32Ā°C), Sunday is 96Ā°F (35Ā°C).

4 Likes

Hey! :hugs: It was very good. I loved the music. I didnā€™t get to see it on Broadway so, was very happy to see it in movie form. We got Disney+ primarily to see the Mandalorian. We watched On Ward in there and a few other movies. We havenā€™t watched Agents Of Shield yet. May be next. What else is good on there?

OT: just having a chill Friday night. Had salmon for dinner :drooling_face::yum:. Tomorrow weā€™re having a small outdoor birthday party for my mom!

Have a great weekend everyone :hugs::heart:

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: sunny weekend announcedā€¦ time to sort out the rubbish in my garageā€¦ :joy::sweat_smile: I feel like throwing old stuff away :wastebasket: and the usual things like grocery and chores - yaay :tada::crazy_face::joy::sweat_smile: Iā€™m happy exactly this way atm, ahhh lol and puzzling :sweat_smile: I love it!

Wishing you all the best weekend possible :sunny::hugs: letā€™s always remember: :heart::bangbang: We are the change :bangbang::heart:
We all are! Letā€™s be aware of this lil difference- itā€™s the lil things, right? Anniversary is coming up and we all should hold on a moment and #makeChesterproud :heart:

When this date makes you struggling - feel free to let it go here on the homebase - we have several topics for internal support :hugs::yellow_heart: stay strong :muscle:t2:

@evooba sending strength :muscle:t2::hugs: and Iā€™m used to italian Mediterranean Seaā€¦ I am pretty curious for the baltic sea - all I got by now is that it looks wonderful but is cold - packing winterclothes :joy::sweat_smile:

@anna834 I hope for at least 2-5 nice days out of rain :joy::sweat_smile: yeah- great you could move the flock- and great you have scheduled when leaving there and that she found someone for the sheep :sheep: hope everything moving them went well? And yeah :hugs::yellow_heart::kissing_heart: you sound way better :tada::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: and youā€™re not alone :blush:. The countdown for traveling myside slowly starts and I hope our schedules fit! We go to Hamburg on the 9th and to Scharbeutz on the 12th ā€¦ and yeah- I book with Booking.com :joy::joy: filter on beach :beach_umbrella: and Germany lolā€¦ Scharbeutz was a good option :grin: :joy::crazy_face:

Alright thanx for your well wishes and I was lol about Bad Boy Brad :joy::sweat_smile: @HakManLP thanx for this moment! :joy::joy: have a good cheating weekend :+1:t2::crazy_face:

Ot starting with a shower :shower:

@LP13413 slowly I really get you seem to work hard atm- stay strong Andy and drink enough in this heat :hot_face:

6 Likes

Iā€™m fineā€¦ Iā€™ve been busy decorating my room so the amount of spare time I have is quite small. Plus with work and shopping, :confused:

3 Likes

Rest and relaxation today. Itā€™s a hot one today and itā€™s supposed to be hotter tomorrow. If it cools down later, I might jump on my bike, but for now, Iā€™m laying low and still nursing my ear.

Hereā€™s just something to ponder.

84658493_1381646382020173_8622028155298775040_o

12 Likes

Still too cold :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks, to put it shortly, itā€™s about how live concerts can affect peopleā€™s mental health and wellbeing in general.
Doing alright too, just trying to keep sane!

Get better soon!

Thanks! And Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be great anyway :slight_smile:

OT: Had another busy one at work, will chill a bit now at home and then continue with the thesis writing.
My manager gave me Monday off on purpose. When I first saw the rota I told him Iā€™m happy to work cause I was on holidays and Iā€™m rested but he said no, and hugged me and told me I need that special day off. I just canā€™t freaking believe him, I still appreciate it so much that he cares about these things.

6 Likes

Thank you and :hugs: back! How did you enjoy the latest Evanescence song ā€œThe Game Is Overā€? I canā€™t believe itā€™s been 9 years since weā€™ve had any original music from them. But damn itā€™s good. I like that Amy still sounds like she did almost 20 years ago and still sings about the inner demons we all must fight.

#Twinpower! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the album. Itā€™s different to the originals so hopefully feels like something new to enjoy and celebrate Chesterā€™s talent. Ok, not sure what song your friends are talking about with ā€œscreamsā€ but Chester doesnā€™t ā€œscreamā€ in any Grey Daze album, he growls :grin: . If theyā€™re talking about Just Like Heroin thatā€™s another singer called Esjay singing backing vocals (screams) and not Chester. Although I donā€™t think this makes the song bad/negative, it actually adds something more powerful and new. Most people want to hear a reimagined version of the songs. Of course if Chester had rerecorded his vocals we would undoubtedly expect a different sound anyway. For all the same reasons I didnā€™t like ā€œHeavyā€ I love ā€œShouting Outā€ so in my opinion they did Chester justice with these backing vocal additions. :heart:

Dude, any band that describes themselves as ā€œIn a sea of subculture sound-alikes and would -be social media stars, ICE NINE KILLS stand tall as passionate artistic trailblazers.ā€ are my type of band. The Silver Scream is awesome. I used to watch a lot of horror movies and these songs are perfect. Enjoy Your Slay :heart: Anyway, Iā€™m doing good how are you? Have you finished uni now? What is the future plans after your studying is complete? :slightly_smiling_face:

Aw, but Mike and Chester look old here. In my head theyā€™ll always be young. I donā€™t imagine their faces beyond Meteora for some reason :laughing: Nice WEP! Enjoy your whirlpool.

4 Likes

:sunny::sunny: happy Sunday family :sunny::sunny: no idea what this day will bring- but yeah- sun is shining and I feel ok to well- it feels weird to realize itā€™s 3 years tomorrow :pensive: time passes so incredible fast and slow same time.

PFor not bringing it up here and all around , Iā€™ll set up a new thread todayā€¦ So everybody can decide wether to go there or not :hugs::sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::+1:t2: stay strong family :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs:

@zanybelle thank you :hugs::hugs: and I hope she moved on a bit- although she sings from the same demons. A friend pasted me a few songs from what she did during Corona now- was ok but cough cough - canā€™t remember the names of the songs already :joy::see_no_evil: stay strong :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

@evooba awww :blush: thatā€™s very great! He really is aware and cares! Great boss. And a gifted day for the thesis! Fresh breeze from the sea :ocean: in mindā€¦ sounds perfect :ok_hand:t2: :hugs::sunny::muscle:t2: good flow!

@anna834 saw in the forecast that today will be a sunny day for the islands :sunny::sunny::sunny: seek all sunshine in :hugs::hugs: and stay strong :muscle:t2:

@LP13413 take care relax well and I wish you a speedy recovery Andy :hugs::muscle:t2: also, did you drew the sketch??

@raz7 good going decorating ā€¦ maybe weā€™ll get a pic when youā€™re ready? :grin::pray:t2:

Hugs to all you guys outhere! Nobody is alone here in our community :heart: Our family :heart: Weā€™re in this together :heart::hugs: one for the other - side by side! Stay strong :muscle:t2: soldiers!

Ot: :coffee:

Hugs and love :heart: to you all @everybody

13 Likes