HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

yeah! :heart_eyes: :metal:t2: hope youā€™re doing good buddy :yum:

check it out below :grimacing:

Fifa 19? Why not 20? Anyway, Fifa is THAT GAME, that makes me so angry! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

like you wrote in your posting: NO way, Iā€™ll never forget that birthday! :heart: :muscle:t2: so below is a ā€˜special pictureā€™ :grimacing: :heart:

Iā€™m doing soooo good :relaxed:, sending you some squishies :hugs: :kissing_heart:

but anyway: thanks for sharing. Itā€™s just something and this is heartwarming :heart:

Reminds me, that Iā€™m going to need a new one :sweat_smile:
My ā€˜l3 button is a little bit damagedā€™ - also looking good. How are you did that?

oh no, feeling better today? :pray:t2: - sending you best recovery wishes :hugs: :kissing_heart:

take your time anna - also sending you strength, positivity and some good vibes - BIG HUGS TO YOU! :kissing_heart: :hugs:

Had you do it on your own or was it automatically?

you too and also thank you very much for those pictures - always catchy :kissing_heart:

Hopefully youā€™re not going to be ill? :worried:

thank you and also back to you! :pray:t2: :heart_eyes: :heart: - hopefully the ā€˜WEPā€™ gonna be an extra bonus for you :sunglasses:

ā€˜WEPā€™ = Weekendpost :grimacing: - yeah, gonna continue with these oldschool and different style pictures

Are you doing well? Maybe we need a new topic in the LP-talk-thread :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :yum:

he just wants breakfast too :sweat_smile: :laughing: :heart_eyes: :heart: Maybe you should give him something from your delicious breakfast :grimacing:

Take your time - everything is good. But these news from you are sounding good, so just good to read from you. Sending you some squishies and greetings, hopefully you can enjoy some time for relaxing :metal:t2: :yum: :grimacing: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

What are you gonna watch? Are you a ā€˜sitcomā€™ fan? :relaxed: Also donā€™t worry about your grades, I think you did it great! :muscle:t2: Stay positive :heart: :metal:t2:

take step by step :kissing_heart: - Do you ever thought about ā€˜increasing your healthā€™ maybe just like make your body tough enough for bad weather or viruses (flue seasons for example)?

also lovely tags to @Lilyope @anomalia @anngelenee @jrtrussell @melisLP @Honey8 @framos1792 @NickGr @Himan10 @hilaryfol :heart: :pray:t2:

letā€™s start the WEP! :grimacing: :sunglasses:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (21)

ok, I mean Dave and Robā€™s look is funny, but cā€™mon: Iā€™ll give it to Joe for that ā€˜handā€™ thing :joy: :relaxed: :relaxed:

received_1668431856540164

this week Iā€™m going for this graffiti - perfect mix, like my tattooed right arm combined with that awesome portrait of ā€˜smiling chesterā€™ - Just need graffitis in these days to smile even more :heart: :metal:t2: :pray:t2:

Lost in the echo

I donā€™t know if we had ā€˜Lost in the echoā€™ but it matches for me 100% these days. After so many lies you can see trough it to realizes, that some so called friends arenā€™t that true, like you thought. Or maybe your girlfriend/boyfriend. So let them go, after a while youā€™ll feel better. If anyone have to lie to you, she or he isnā€™t a true friend! :facepunch:t2:

so, hereā€™s an extra bonus for all you:
Linkin Park Bayern MĆ¼nchen

My favorite european football team turned 120 yesterday and of course Iā€™ve got pictures like that in my collection :heart: :metal:t2: Linkin Park x Bayern Muncih :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Also got a Bayern Munich jersey from the ā€˜post traumatic tour 2019ā€™ with the autograph of Matthias Harris (sadly not Mike, but got his autograph on the Post Traumatic tour shirt 2018)

Brad and Mike are smiling so kindly :blush:

OT: Gonna spend the weekend with two of my best friends and my dad, watching German Bundesliga (european football), enjoying a couple of beers and drinks and also good food tomorrow - itā€™s so funny, bc one of them is ā€˜Borussia Dortmundā€™ fan and the other one is ā€˜Schalke 04ā€™ fan :joy: but anyway, we ā€˜loveā€™ each other like brothers.

Ps: But hopefully theyā€™re gonna lose :joy:

so wishing everyone a good start into the weekend. Sending much love, strength, positivity and good vibes to everyone around here :metal:t2: :heart: :pray:t2:

15 Likes

Good Morning all! Happy Friday!
Hope you all are having a great day!

@anna834 Bone Crusher hug to you today!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks! Main reason why I messed around with mine was the ā€œxā€ button was sticking, so I thought ehh why not try updating a controller again. (last one I did was my Xbox 360, made it all blue and chrome). I found parts online, some through Amazon, some just through google lol. I spent an hour taking it apart and adding the buttons where they need to be (and having to re take apart because I messed up a cable but easy fix :joy:) Was all for under $10 and best part is my controller works like brand new, so maybe it needed an internal cleaning :joy:.
Hoping you have a great weekend!!:metal:

OT: Listening to the new FFDP album :metal: Liking it so far! Not my favorite album by them but still enjoying it.
Work is getting busy so Iā€™ve kept the browser open hoping to add more as they day goes by, but itā€™s sadly not working :sob:
So I will leave on the note of I hope you all enjoy today and have a great weekend!! Hugs and strength to all of you!! :grin: :grin:

5 Likes

He got it used from a friend
Why does it make you so angry?

Aaah great!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::muscle:

Totally Joe.:joy::joy:

Oh i love it! His smile is so pureā€¦:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:and so many songs around him! Thatā€™s cool!

Lost in the echo is a great song, and sometimes it takes its time to see through and finally let go, but when you do, itā€™s a relief. Also love the design of that oneā¤

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i want one of those awesome t-shirts!!! Great picture, thanks!!!:muscle::star_struck::heart_eyes:

Wow,thatā€™s so amazing!:scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Your WEP was amazing again, thank you :hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::muscle:

Haha yeahā€‹:joy::+1:

5 Likes

I know, I love it. Wish it was legal here too.

Thank you! How is yours going?
I mean, Iā€™m not really a TV person, Iā€™ve watched the occasional How I Met Your Mother but not much more. We ended up watching some show about tiny cabins in the woods.

@StephLP18 @alz89 Hope you guys are better.

OT: What a day! Work was quiet but I had a lot to do with my manager to prep before his holidays start tomorrow. I had to hear him whine a lot about Arsenal. We got stuff done, had lunch and then he helped me out with some uni work I need to do. It took us so bloody long to get home, there was traffic everywhere and I donā€™t even know why. My house is like a 10min (max max) ride from his and it took like 35min. Insane! It took about an hour to get from work to his.

I am now back home, enjoying some coffee, and replying to a bunch of emails. Once thatā€™s done, Iā€™ll probably listen to some music and then chill a bit before bed. Long week ahead.

5 Likes

It was automatically. :grinning:

1 Like

Never in a million years would I have guessed that :laughing: I thought it was a Friday post?

Love the old school look!

Where is Mikeā€™s t-shirt? Iā€™m feeling bad for him :confused:

Yes @drounzer @anna834 @Linkineli start a new topic guys :wink: @HakManLP I was going to suggest which LP videos people enjoyed and for what reasons. To be honest I havenā€™t watched most LP videos in many years so itā€™d be a nice way for me to remember them.

@raz7 It becomes very repetitive, I canā€™t watch it anymore. Also, never enough people die!

5 Likes

I am doing better

Ot. Relaxing after a long day at work

3 Likes

I just got off work, and I have eight hours until I have to go back in.

2 Likes

Ohh yeahā€¦ mostly i listen to some YouTube playlist related to LP instrumental music and their underground songs. But here are my few fav. Songs which I listen daily while working or before sleepā€¦

1. With You, P5Hng Me aw*y (any Live in Texas or London iTunes 2011Festival songs)
  2. Frgt/10 (Reanimation)
  3. So far away, Save me (Avenged Sevenfold)
  4. carousel, Drawbar, A line in the Sand, Castle of glass and many moreā€¦ really I canā€™t mention more specific songs of LP, I just love every single one.
  5. Some Paramore and Hans Zimmer Stuff (mostly the interstellar and Dark knight tracks)
  6. I recently listened a song named ā€œMasochistā€ by Polaris and itā€™s awesome but not good while working.
  7. It can be anything whatever come n my mind.
    What about you man? It gonna be great if you share what you listen while working. :grinning::grinning:
4 Likes

20200229_114714

Playing board game with a good coffee :partying_face:

7 Likes

Having my hair done, blonde highlights.

Will show you guys later if you are interested. :smiley:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been going non-stop since I came to work four hours ago. Iā€™m halfway through my shift, and now Iā€™m enjoying some breakfast since I havenā€™t eaten yet today.

4 Likes

Of course the first day my manager is on holidays I need to deal with a bloody crisis at work. All is good but damn, I wonā€™t ever get a break. I need a calm week without many surprises.

Going to try and chill tonight, take advantage of my late-ish start tomorrow and catch an extra hour of sleep.

@the_termin8r Are you alive?

5 Likes

Hey peps! :kissing_heart:

How to catch up :thinking:
Maybe with a thank you again.
Thank you all
Just for being here and present in my life, it helps a lot! :heart:

:grimacing: :joy:

Fingers crossed for this! But now, enjoy your weekend :hugs: :green_heart:

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Oh, not for religious reasons. But I like to cut down on sweets and it gives a reason.

:joy: :joy: I thought, Kassel must have similar roads. Itā€™s in the Palatinate Forest near Maikammer the way up to the Kalmit. Real nice place to also hike or crash some even crazier motorcyclists. :sunglasses:

That I can do too :point_right:

And? Whatā€™s your rules? Sweets? Alcohol? Media? :grin:

It seems not special, but I love it!! :star_struck:

Backatya! :green_heart: :heart: enjoy your weekend! :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks! Just perfect! :blush:

Donā€™t pressure yourself, but 'm always happy to hear from you! :blue_heart:

:green_heart: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :sunny: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :sunny:

.:flushed:

The hand :exploding_head: :rofl:

Can you write to the graffitis where these are? :pray:

.:muscle:
Thank you for your as ever awesome WEP! :hugs: :brown_heart:

Thank you!!! I think I owe you some :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :grimacing: but itā€™s weekend so some :pancakes: too :yum:

Sorry, busy with silence and work.

:croissant: :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart:

Oh yes, please! :blush:

If I count right, one hour to go, nearly done! :muscle: :hugs: :orange_heart: :cat2:

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

So, more taggs some other time. :green_heart:

OT
The day before yesterday after work I had a Osteopath appointment. Itā€™s the same, who said she can feel my pain in the muscles around my heart.
So I wanted to ask her, to look after this again.
But I just couldnā€™t find my voice, said nothing more besides hey. So she started working on my body. And without anything, she just found the right points. It felt so good! As she was finished, she said: ā€œThank you for the ride.ā€ ? I said thank you and goodbye. Nothing more. :relaxed:

20200229_213406

11 Likes

Hair (and face reveal) :+1::heart:

Full blonde highlights with a slight trim on the fringe. Overall, awesome as always.

9 Likes

Good morning my lp family. Im up getting really to go to to work. It feel so good to be in my own place and i can walk to work and walk to any stores with out asking anyone. . I hope you. All are haveing a great day today. Tomorrow i wil send a picture of the house

4 Likes

Good morning Family!
Enjoy today! Im at work! We will see what kind of day it will become :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you all sleep well?!
@anna834, you have a lovely weekend to! :hugs: :heart: work work work for me :joy: im dont want to :sweat_smile:

What kind of topic? Im very busy lately so im not the right guy for it. :grimacing:

Thatā€™s a good reason to visit The Netherlands :joy:

Nopeā€¦ just tired and lazy :joy: Iā€™m in love with my bed :heart: :crazy_face:
How are you today?!

Im feeling good. and understand the stuff about the virus. Itā€™s here to. People are just freaking out, for what? Im not afraid for it. But why go crazy when itā€™s not necessary. :grimacing:

Ive got to go nowā€¦ shift is starting.

Love you family! :heart:
Take care
:v:

3 Likes

I always thought you were a guy, judging by the profile pic :joy:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:, no Raz is my nickname, shortened from Rhianna

4 Likes

Me as well :rofl:
And it wasnā€™t my only mistake like this in here.

4 Likes