HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Yes, they are.

2 Likes

Best of luck, @rickvanmeijel!

I just had lunch, after returning from this morningā€™s dentist appointment. Todayā€™s finally also the day of my appointment to get my laptop looked at. This will be my first time in a store since we quarantined.

4 Likes

Hey family.

Lately everything has been difficult.
Work is hard, my thoughts are heavy.
And last week my grandfather passed away. Today was his funeral. Im losing grip. It is very hard to lose someone you really love and cares about you. :frowning:
Im question myself every day if Iā€™ll ever be happy again. I havenā€™t been happy for a long time. :pensive:
Im asking myself if my job makes me happy. Iā€™m asking myself if my friends makes me happy. Iā€™m asking myself if Iā€™m still good enough for this worldā€¦ this moment of existing?
Arg. Iā€™m lostā€¦ tired every day. Just wanna stay in bed and donā€™t face anyone. Just wanna be left alone.

I had a date with someone the last couple of weeks. I didnā€™t feel any love. I was trying but i didnā€™t feel anything. No happiness or anything to make me feel something. Maybe i wasnā€™t made to love someone. Maybe itā€™s the best to stay alone, so i canā€™t hurt anyone. I always hurt people. Because when i hear people talk they are happy. But with me itā€™s sadness. Just sad answers. Try to sound happy but i canā€™t anymore.

Arrgā€¦ im fucked. Sorry for telling this shit out of nowhere. Maybe some of you didnā€™t want this or maybe didnā€™t expect it. Sorry, sorry for beeing a little over dramatic. Iā€™ll stop now.

Goodnight. Iā€™ll be in my dreams, where im free and can do what i want to do.

8 Likes

Hey you all :green_heart:

My laptop is together with my new one at my mechanics. So no book work or Netflix that could distract me. I should get a real post done. :joy:

I said it before, but have to quote it again! This is so amazing :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Do it! Itā€™s just so yummy. I always use good Rum for the strawberries and a little bit of brown sugar. As wine I take Riesling or Kerner. You remember I grew up in the Pfalz. We drink white wine with sparkly water out of Schoppen :joy:
So I still buy the wine down there, one bottle organic wine by my favourite wine maker is round about 4 Euro. :yum: :grin:

20200623_195308

Happy you are! :hugs: it is fitting exactly for you! :green_heart:

Sooo happy that it ends that well! :partying_face:
Are they now forever with you? No separation any more? :crossed_fingers:

Wow! He is a huge guy! :astonished: :star_struck:

Camille still not really returned to my bed. She checks in some times. But seem still annoyed. :confused: next week, I leave again, so I think, we probably wonā€™t mend it this time. :sleepy:

20200616_023633

Very well fitted words what is a feeling with a lot of people right now! :star_struck:

Would be happy, donā€™t pressure yourself! If you canā€™t find time, a short check in is also happily received by us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The same for you @drounzer :heart_eyes: Iā€™m just as happy about small signs. :green_heart:
Edit oh Jason, just see you writing :eyes: :cupid:

Donā€™t ever be. Just happy to see you :hugs:

Wow! Thatā€™s difficult work :muscle:

You think, I call you kid? :flushed: ok :grimacing: :joy: :kissing_heart:
For the small one, and yeah, even so this would actually fit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I mean the little one :laughing: Lilles sister got her puppies today :star_struck:

IMG-20200623-WA0012

Had the same experience on Monday and gave up. Went home and ordered online. Yeah, I try to avoid that. But this bumping masses were just too much. :grimacing:

:joy: we already cheering for you! :partying_face: :muscle: :hugs:

@theearlywalker always happy to read your words for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: some flowers for you and @lpfan61 :heart: :green_heart:

20200623_164051

ā€¦
@drounzer hey!!! We love you how matter what!! You are always welcome here! Always!
We, I take you in every condition!
Sorry, I have no real advice for you. But Im sure you can find your way!
So sorry for your loss! Donā€™t be so hard on yourself! Grieving needs itā€™s time. Take it, be kind to yourself, your soul.
Your job is a hard one, it would wear down others too, me for sure.
And think of your niece! She loves and needs you!!
You do too.
Fast fire thoughts from my side. I take you in my arms, hold you!

20200623_210123

10 Likes

Yes they are. Hopefully no more seperations! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @anna834 @LP13413!! :grin:

Sending you strength @drounzer!! Try to take it easy, itā€™s been a tough time as I read it. For now it may be hard to see the bright side of things, but you have to allow yourself some space to cope with it all in order to let it pass.

6 Likes

Iā€™d love to. But probably itā€™s not me :weary:

Congrats! how many of them? Give us pics or videos. Someone wants to see the puppies.

@drounzer - probably your bad feelings have been triggered by your loss. So donā€™t expect that you are gonna be happy these days as the other people are. Sorry to hear that youā€™ve lost someone who meant a lot to you. Now and here you are free to be dramatic. Especially if it gives you any relief.

Looking forward to your news tomorrow!

5 Likes

Best of luck!!! You are going to do great!!! :smiley:

Fingers crossed itā€™s fixable and not too bad!

Sending hugs and strength! Iā€™m really sorry for your loss :confused: Iā€™ve been in your shoes (when my aunt died) and it still hurts but it gets easier over time :confused:

OT: Crazy day at work, it was really busy! The park looked like it was Glastonbury or something! Also, the heat is annoying me already, I canā€™t wait till next week when this heat wave is over!
In other - bad - news, my flatmateā€™s bike was stolen last night. Sheā€™s pretty bummed and upset a bit, looking into various options on how to get a new one since sheā€™s not working at the moment.

7 Likes

Here:

And a cover:

A little background, they are a local band from St. Louis, Missouri. The vocalist, Moon Valjean, is also a co-host/producer on the radio show/podcast I listen to (The Rizzuto Show, just in case anyone wants to check them out). Heā€™s in 2 other bands, The Teenage Dirtbags and Goldfinger. Greek Fire is my favorite of the 3, they streamed a concert Saturday night and did a cover of Crawling. Moon has a nice story of hanging out with Chester.

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning guys :sunny::sunny: humpy hump day :crazy_face:- the sun shines and life is really slowed down atm on myside- besides the daily routines- my energy level is pretty lowā€¦ however- mentally I am ok, the sun is shining and no catastrophies happened the last weeks- for me already reason to be glad :partying_face:

@drounzer get a big bonecrusher buddy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: your mood is really senseable in your post! Youā€™re not alone bro! I guess almost 99,5 % of the participants in this topic here know from own experiences or can imagine how you feel atm. The good news: with writing the post and posting it here you already did the hardest part: you opened up! The first step to start the way of feeling a lil bit better again and better with every next step :bangbang:Thanx for your trust! I send you love, hugs and strength back my friend- losing a near person is really a hard experience! Be aware about this! And sadness needs time - time to be felt and time to be cried or shouted out when you can! Donā€™t feel bad about this process! Itā€™s so needed!!! Just try to care for yourself a lil bit betterā€¦ give yourself the time that you need atm. Whatever that means for you. Grief is as individual as we humans all areā€¦ and lol 100% here know how it feels to be a drama queen :crown: :joy:- with this being said- my time is over here for today. Sending you all good luck for your day - especially for you @rickvanmeijel :crossed_fingers:t2: ! Take care soldiers :hugs::muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart:

Ot: :shower:

Good goodnight :crescent_moon: Andy @lp13413 :blush:

9 Likes

Godd morning everybody and happy wednesday :partying_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart: sounds good to me? You can do it and sometimes you have to say to yourself: ā€œStop, I need a break and I take it RIGHT NOWā€. Bonus squishy and strength to you :kissing_heart:

hi there buddy :grimacing: :hugs:, so you may say that you have a penguin costume too? :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle: :rofl: :raised_hands:t2:
Also Iā€™m so excited for Crash Bandicoot 4 - Crash is one of my childhood heros :heart_eyes:
Also: Did you already read about the Marvelā€™s Avengers game coming for PS5? :scream:

hello dear :kissing_heart: :raised_hands:t2:
YEEESSSS! Crash Bandicoot 4! :star_struck: :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Also this is pretty cool with the catā€™s names - but I have to ask: Whoā€™s the real ā€˜bad boyā€™ ā†’ Ozzy or Axl? :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart: - cheers up for Iggy & Radiohead :grimacing: :sunglasses: :metal:t2:
But there are no copies of Meteora, MTM & ATS anymore? Damn, youā€™re right. I checked amazon + the official store. But I can ask one of my best friends, bc he bought me my Meteora on another web site :kissing_heart: If you want? And Iā€™ll post the link then.

hello buddy :relaxed: :hugs: :grimacing: - wishing you all the best for your presentation! You can do it! :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: Donā€™t worry, keep calm and believe in your work and skills!
I also got a presentation for another assignment in an hour ā†’ online :see_no_evil:

hello andy :relaxed: :hugs: :grimacing:, hopefully your laptop is working now. How many people are allowed in this store?

hello buddy :kissing_heart: :heart: :raised_hands:t2:
first of all: big hug and squishy to you. Donā€™t be sorry or feel uncomfortable for getting this from your chest. Iā€™m really sorry for your loss, itā€™s always hard - so itā€™s ok to be sad and itā€™s ok to be not ok :pray:t2:
Iā€™ve been also through these situations, but thatā€™s the daily life - sometimes there are dark sides, but thereā€™s always sun on the other side and youā€™ll reach this side soon! Youā€™re not alone with these feelings and thoughts and itā€™s good, that you reached out and talked about it - itā€™s always the first step. But maybe you should search ā€˜professional helpā€™? And that ISNā€™T SHAME! Thatā€™s strength to do that, bc youā€™re fighting these feelings and will win!
Wishing you all the best for recovery and please show up for some updates on you buddy :pray:t2: :heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, thank you for your feedback.
Thos drink sounds like ā€˜very yummyā€™ :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Also Iā€™m a fan of white wine and kinda Riesling too. Also I like ā€˜Weinschorleā€™ - So maybe Iā€™m gonna try it.
Sure itā€™s fitting, bc Iā€™m the ā€˜meteora guyā€™ :rofl: :joy: badumm tsss
So beautiful flower - do you got also some fruit trees in your garden?

hi there dear :kissing_heart:, thank you for the background story and the examples. Gonna check them out :relaxed:

hey you, dearbud :kissing_heart:, yeah YOU! Enjoy the day. That sounds quite good to me. Maybe youā€™ll get some sunny breaks? As I said: Enjoy the little things, that can be bigger things later :pray:t2: :heart:
Wishing you a good day

10 random and powerful tags to @Lilyope @Linkineli @lpfan61 @zanybelle @lplove @anngelenee @Honey8 @AJ_7 @alz89 @melisLP :heart:

OT: had breakfast and preparing for my online presentation assignment :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: Iā€™m gonna rock it (hopefully :joy:)

Wishing everyone a good day - stay safe and healthy :heart: :raised_hands:t2: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2:

18 Likes

Sending you lots of love and strength during this hard time

2 Likes

Itā€™s got to be Ozzy but itā€™s close. Axel is more laid back.

OT - working from home today and listening to Daniel, (Aesthetic Perfection and Necessary Response)

2 Likes

@anna834 Heā€™s actually smaller than Thurman, and Iā€™m also allergic to him. Wearing a mask helps with that, though.

@HakManLP As far as I know, there are no restrictions in that particular Best Buy. Obviously, you canā€™t enter without a mask, but I did see a couple people in the store without one, completely disregarding the sign in the parking lot that says you need it.

On topic, I just woke up, and about to grab some breakfast.

4 Likes

Hey all happy hump day!! :camel::camel:

Hey thanks for sharing, Itā€™s not being over dramatic one bit, and I think it shows strength to reach out and talk, even if itā€™s just typing over the forums.
As someone that bottles things upā€¦ I admire that.

As for your grandfather I can somewhat share sympathy I lost my grandmother when I was 12, and I and helped her when she was sick for up to 2 years prior, but she was the one person I always felt I could turn to at that age. Sending you my deepest sympathies and as much positive vibes as i can :hugs::hugs:

I mean noā€¦ at least not yet :sunglasses: ā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

Is it? I know it is on the PS4 but now I might just need to wait until (or if) I get the PS5 lol, but yes Iā€™ve always loved Crash or anything by Naughty Dog actuallyā€¦ Might be the Jak games the most.
Speaking of Naughty Dog I just got The Last of Us Part II, Iā€™m 5 hours into it and all I can say is wowā€¦ for such a dark, gruesome, post apocalyptic gameā€¦ it is a beautiful game, and very heart wrenching, but not going into that incase anyone on here wants to play it (no spoilers here!)
IMG_1761 200617212344-01-the-last-of-us-part-ii-accessibility-options-trnd-large-169

Good morning, hopefully your energy level goes up a bitā€¦ nothing 5, 6, or 7 cups of coffee canā€™t help :crazy_face::crazy_face: Okay maybe a smidge too manyā€¦ :joy:
I hope you have yourself a great day!

I have a slightly busy day ahead of me, as today Iā€™m helping with the audio books. Itā€™s not bad but just takes quite a bit of time to but all the audio and text together.

I hope you all enjoy your day today! Positive vibes to you all LP family! :hugs: :hugs:

9 Likes

Hey @drounzer I was going to ask how your date went but didnā€™t want to pry too much. Not every potential relationship works out and dating doesnā€™t allow you to truly know a person well enough to be sure whether you will be happy together. Sometimes you only feel this way after a lot of time together so donā€™t be put off by the lack of emotions at this stage. The important thing is to enjoy your time with others even if itā€™s watching a movie or sharing a meal. Once things settle you could even go to a concert with someone and see whether the shared experience brings you closer. Myself as someone who is quite emotionally distant I would say time with another person really helps feelings grow and develop. If you find the right person they will be patient and give you the thinking time you need. Donā€™t feel disheartened because when you do love someone itā€™ll be worth all the heartache and trouble :slight_smile:

Youā€™ll only be happy if you allow yourself to enjoy life in small ways. I know thereā€™s lots of things you are passionate about like wildlife conservation and music, so the more you experience these the more youā€™ll feel life is good. Also, try to talk to family and friends especially when youā€™re feeling low so they can support you. We are always here if you want to talk and share your love of Linkin Park :hugs: :heart: Iā€™m certain your grandfather would want you to experience life and keep trying to find a small slice of happiness wherever you can. Itā€™s not always going to be easy and sometimes things wonā€™t work out as hoped/planned, but the trick is never to give up. Keep fighting :muscle:

I feel like this message was for @HakManLP rather than me? Did he win a M&G? :thinking: If you meant me, youā€™re probably the only one whoā€™s happy! :laughing:

6 Likes

:hugs:the ADAC place is near Augsburg, apparently there are over 100 training places in germany.(this one is the nearest to munich)and itā€™s really helpful! With many other cars(wich is stressful at firstā€‹:joy:but itā€™s good training too), different routes(even a small hill) and i think you pay 18ā‚¬ per hour. But opening times are weird, only monday, wednesday and sunday from 6:30-9:30 pm. But i really recommend it, after being there for two times my driving skills have improved a lot!
And thank you for your words :heart::hugs:
@alz89 i was watching it when he talked about your diamond painting too, so cool!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@rickvanmeijel hope iā€™m not too late to wish you luck!?:grin::hugs::hugs::hugs:
@drounzer itā€™s so good to see you here. Donā€™t apologize for telling us how youā€™re doing- thatā€™s what we care about! Iā€™m so sorry for your loss and how youā€™re feelingā€‹:sweat:and you are and will always be ā€˜good enoughā€™ for this world. You are important to me. We all care about you here ok?:heart::hugs::hugs:I admire you for how open you are to usā€‹:heart::heart::heart:i find you such an amazing, kind member of this family. Iā€™m a little insecure about saying it bc thereā€™s also pressure connected to that word, kind of, but i think youā€™re like a role model. If everyone in this world would be a little more like you, this world would be a lot kinder.
I was just hugging my phone bc i reeaaaallly wanna hug you. Iā€™m sending you so many squishiesā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:grin:youā€™re rightā€‹:heart:
@HakManLP wishing you luck too for that presentationā€¦:wink::hugs:

Aaaaaaaawwwā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Some animal related news from my side: iā€™ve been calling several(or, almost every single)animal shelters in and around munich looking for baby cats, we have different addresses where we can go, but still have to wait(theyā€™re too young, have to stay with their mum, first no contact to strangers,ā€¦):smile_cat:

Iā€™m in homeschooling for this week again, and iā€™m just gonna say, itā€™s very easy to fall out of the ā€œroutineā€ i had gained and falling into a weird, unproductive day againšŸ˜…i wish i was already done with schoolšŸ™„
atm iā€™m stressed by getting the present done for my best friendā€™s 16th birthday(on monday):grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:(iā€™m getting her different small things too but the main gift is a big canvas where iā€™m gonna paint different memories connected with songs we both connect(ed) to over the yearsā€¦ sounds pretty vague? Yeah, i hope it will turn out the way i imagine it in my headā€‹:joy:)
Before iā€™m gonna work on that, i think a good stream to watch if you missed most of mikeā€™s live beat-making sessions is this one, he was using lp/fm sounds, i really like how it turned outā€‹:heart_eyes::blush:

Byyee, sending hugs to all of youā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

I love Iggy so much!
Thank you! I would definitely appreciate it. Iā€™ve looked on discogs but havenā€™t really paid much attention to see whatā€™s out there.
How did your presentation go?

That is so thoughtful! Brilliant gift! Iā€™m sure itā€™ll turn out amazing!

OT: Today was a good and productive day, we managed to prep some stuff for tomorrowā€™s weekly meeting and do other bits here and there. It is pretty hot here the last couple of days so people stay in and itā€™s not that busy, I do hope it will cool down soon though, I need my sleep.
In other news, it is officially approved! I am going to Cornwall next month on holidays with my friends! I cannot believe it I am SO excited!!! This whole trip is going ahead as planned and we all canā€™t wait! It will also be the first holidays in almost 4 years that Iā€™m not going home to visit family but spending it with friends instead.

Sending good vibes to everyone, have a great one tomorrow! Itā€™s almost the weekend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My mom and I helped a little girl celebrate her last treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia today.

I also just returned from a bike ride and a gopher nearly ran out in front of me. Luckilly though, he ran into a hole in the ground.

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: quick check in to wish you all a good Thursday :laughing::hugs::yellow_heart: strength and love to you all guys :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::muscle:t2:

Thanx @Linkineli for the info. Glad you enjoyed the extra driving lessons :grin:

Quick hug sending tags @anna834 @HakManLP @evooba @alz89 @raz7 :hugs::hugs:
@drounzer youā€™re not alone buddy! Maybe you can listen to some music :notes: works always for me ā€¦ :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2: head up!

@zanybelle lol :joy:ā€¦ I know that you know itā€™s true :stuck_out_tongue: sorry - your contributions are appreciated, lp family is tolerant, open and I quote the band:

ā€¦when life leaves us blind, love keeps us kindā€¦

:sunny::sunny:Stay positive soldiers :sunny::sunny:

Ot: showering

@LP13413 touching ā€¦ sending the best possible wishes out to her! You are such a caring person Andy! Thatā€™s awesome :clap:t2: :+1:t2::muscle:t2: good goodnight :sleeping: ohh and lol - what are gophers??

10 Likes