HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Currently listening to AP and new music video from Daniel. Yay

2 Likes

Hello you all!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I have to find a rythm again, or maybe not ā€œagainā€ but a new rythmā€‹:thinking:my time-handling got ā€¦ weirder. In some things better, in some worse. All this time i wished the "old normal " back, everyone around me talks about finally getting their daily rythm back. But the more i think about it the scarier the thought of everything being the same again gets. I feel like my days were so boring and like i wasted so much time. Sure, we need certain routines and i like having them, but i think i want to change some things. I just donā€™t know what yetā€‹:grimacing::joy:anyways, i want to get back to being here more often again!:hugs:

Aaa i love that shirt!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i was listening to PT in my favourite MS shirt tooā€‹:blush:.

And my first day of school/the whole week was soooo good! The first classes were a bit weird bc we were such a small group and itā€™s so quietā€‹:joy::joy:but most teachers were really sweet they were so happy to see usā€‹:pleading_face:(one teacher even made a powerpoint presentation with the theme "how are you":pleading_face::pleading_face::joy::heart:)
And ofc to see all my friends is really amazing. We were so excited and after such a long time not being together we were laughing about almost anything because we were so happyā€‹:joy::blush: next week itā€™s homeschooling again, but i think itā€™ll be better than before, i have the week after that to look forward to.
But itā€™s already stressful againšŸ„“and iā€™m totally not trained anymore to study or to be under pressureā€¦ the time without school made me realize HOW stressful and crazy it was sometimes. Now iā€™m kinda stressed too( even though we donā€™t have any tests left this year)because i donā€™t know how to ever go back to being able to live like thatšŸ¤”

Woooow this looks so good!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I love those presentations! My brother made a table, friends of ours are carpenters and could help him(but they didnā€™t present their work yet.)

Thank you so much!:heart::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:sending you bonecrushers back!

I absolutely love stories like these! Itā€™s so cool to talk with others(strangers) about LP. And also to see their reactionsšŸ˜Ši always hope for something like that to happen when i wear their shirts.

I love the quote youā€™re sharingšŸ¤—and i think a good first step for you is, that you know that you should rest. We often donā€™t (want to) realize that we sometimes need a pause.

@justinkilmer stay safe!:heart::heart:

Hellooo :hugs: yeah, it was raining so much the whole weekā€‹:grimacing::sob:made my way to school a bit less comfortableā€¦(i hate to take the subway, esp.now with the virus going on) and we also had to regularly put sand between the tiles on the terrace, they couldā€™ve got loose. But fortunately now itā€™s better and nothing happened :blush:

Yay!!! I love them both too, i canā€™t decide wich one moreā€‹:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow, really interesting!:heart_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:nice you checked in againā€¦ wish you the same!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow! I already like herā€‹:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I missed it too, but i watched it later i think it was up on youtube for 24 hours? I didnā€™t record it, iā€™m sorryšŸ˜¬(but it wasnā€™t the whole show, i think it was 6 songs)
https://youtu.be/3fa0wtVxt4Q there are parts of it on youtube.

I agree and really great words.

Ot: playing some piano on my great-grandmaā€™s piano. Itā€™s in my fatherā€™s apartment now, my grandma wanted to give it away (bc the house where my great-grandma lived will get destroyed) but fortunately we can keep it nowšŸ˜Š itā€™s really old and the sound is everything but perfect but i love it. She used to play every morning, without notes, even in her nineties, until she couldnā€™t go upstairs anymore.
Later my dad will take me to a place( from the ADACšŸ˜‚) where i can train driving the car yay!

6 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s Day to everybody celebrating today! I just woke up and I have to grab a quick shower. Weā€™re spending the day with my dadā€™s parents today.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a good day today in here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I got so many likes.

Is that today in USA? In Poland on 23rd.

Hope the weekend is fine for @All_of_you

OT: Listening to a lecture on interpersonal relations - the topic Iā€™m a bad student at.

6 Likes

In the middle of making tea. And itā€™s Fathers day in the UK today :heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching a movie and I just want to say. happy fatherā€™s day to all my lp family

4 Likes

@Linkineli Hey, happy to see you back! Glad you had a great start to school too, and donā€™t worry too much, Iā€™m sure you can do it! Try to not stress :slight_smile:

Thanks (@LP13413 too) for the links. I thought the stream was going to be previously unreleased songs but itā€™s just the ones we already had so all good!

OT: I felt exhausted today but managed to get through the day. Itā€™s been a great weekend overall but damn, it wore me out this time. The weather getting hotter and hotter is not helping either :confused: Thankfully I have tomorrow off so I can chill and sleep as much as I feel like I need to.

Hope you guys have a good start to your week! :slight_smile:

PS. Happy World Music Day to all of you!

6 Likes

I just returned from having lunch with my grandparents. Hereā€™s my auntā€™s cat, Joe.

0621201314 0621201412b 0621201417 0621201435 0621201501_Burst01 0621201503a

7 Likes

:sunny::sunny:Good morning family :sunny::sunny: Monday again and yesterday the metrological summer started- means days become shorter from up yesterday again- and the weather forecast announced that the rain becomes warmer :joy::sweat_smile: oh lol guys- I hope that the sun comes out anyway :crazy_face:

Have a good one soldiers :hugs::yellow_heart: stay positive- things wonā€™t change, but become a bit lighter :sunny::sunny: Bonecrusher for you all :hugs::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::hugs: everybody

@Linkineli nice :+1:t2:- everything but especially the ADAC place- where is it? My daughter wants to practice too :grin: and how was is? Also grats for the piano :clap:t2: :tada: and donā€™t worry- the last 5 (?) or less weeks of the school year will be over before you can say mehā€¦ stay strong and try to stay calm :hugs::muscle:t2: youā€™ll make it!

@evooba enjoy your day off :grin::sunny:

@alz89 grats again- saw Mike ā€œtalkingā€ to you :tada::tada: absolutely awesome :tada: happy for you :hugs:

@zanybelle Iā€™m happy that you joined :grin::hugs::yellow_heart:, for wathever reason back then :+1:t2: did you win?

@ShanonPark agreed :+1:t2: Live in Texas is one of the best performances ever! Epic :star_struck::heart_eyes:

@anomalia awww :partying_face: nice that you got so much love :blush::yellow_heart::hugs: you deserve it! How was the lesson?

@Honey8 :tada::tada:saw that you were here :grin: Good vibes as always my sweet buzzy :honeybee: soulsis :heart: hope you enjoyed you visit as much as we do :hugs:

@anna834 have a good start of your week :grin: happy you had a good time with your friend :blush::hugs::yellow_heart: stay strong :muscle:t2:

@lauralou42 and hilary have a good Monday :blush::sunny::sunny:

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 Joe looks real well feeded :joy::sweat_smile: but sooo cute - still Thurmy is the boss :grin: give him some cuddles from his fangirl :partying_face: and good goodnight :crescent_moon:, sleep well Andy :hugs:

11 Likes

Hi!
Hey Everyone Hope you all are doing Great, Bit busy here
Sorry for not re-replying on mentions but iā€™ll do it later. from now, iā€™m just going to add one quote everyday

ā€œHow you Show up in the World - Will determine your Level of Success.ā€ ā€” Maurice DiMino

Lots of Love and virtual hugs @ShanonPark @evooba @HakManLP @anna834 @lauralou42 @LP13413 @theearlywalker @zanybelle @Honey8

linkinpark.jpg

9 Likes

Thanks :grin: man he made my day!! Iā€™m so glad he saw my diamond painting!!

5 Likes

a late good morning everybody :sweat_smile:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, sounds good to me, hopefully you can enjoy these free evenings and of course for some regaining energy :muscle:t2:
Smart move from you, shoulded do the same - Still want Minutes to Midnight Vinyl for my collection and maybe some others too - what did you get?
Weekend was very good, but sadly my fatherā€™s team are going to the second division :sob:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, lovely news :heart_eyes: I recognized it a little bit to late but Ozzy named after Ozzy Osbourne and Axel after Axl Rose? :sweat_smile:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart:, I have to check it out - sounds good. Maybe Iā€™ve got a ā€œslowerā€ weekend and no guests :grimacing: Thank you for your feedback, wishing you a good start into the new week :kissing_heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, youā€™re always welcome - enjoy these little things. Always good. Hopefully your doing good at your studies too?

hello dear :hugs:, not ,my favorite genre, but damn - this song cheers me kinda up. Do you got some more examples?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yeah feeling good. How about you? Pretty nice words for LiT - Do you saw/heard the whole concert? Bc the cd version isnā€™t the whole album :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I donā€™t know what 100% bring me here as an active member of the LPU, but kinda for Mikeā€™s tour in 2018 to get earlier tickets and maybe win a M&G and for some exchange. I really love the ā€˜forums thingsā€™ and Iā€™m also on a big another forum, but this one is for Wrestling and football :sweat_smile: I jut love posting, doing some exchange and find new people with the same interests.
Thanks for your signing up on Instagram - whatā€™s your account name? If you want, follow me for some more stuff like these. Also thank you for these beautiful words and feedback :sob: :heart: :pray:t2: Just amazing
For Burn it down: I really like the video, but itā€™s not under my top 10 - but it matches perfect with the song and the lyrics. I had to decide between Burn it down and CoG. I really love both of the songs, but maybe CoG will take place on my right arm too, if I find some space :rofl: - The piano version of both songs is :fire:. Also saw this version from Mike feat. Yvonne Catterfeld (german singer) in 2019. Beautiful :heart_eyes:, but for sure - no one could reach Chesterā€™s level.
Another classic one for my playlist :star_struck:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, good to have some news update from you and youā€™re still on working. Maybe share some more pictures? Howā€™s weather in bavaria?
Urgh, Iā€™m very happy, that I havenā€™t go for the subway :confused: - Stay safe and healthy! :muscle:t2: :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, weekend was good and how about yours? Did you got some time for relaxing?

back to you :hugs:

hello andy and a good start into the new week :hugs:
AAAWWWW another cutie one :heart_eyes: cat life these days seems like a life with ā€˜honey and milkā€™ :laughing:

hello there buddy :hugs:, yes, doing good - take your time, always good to hear some news from you - beautiful quote :heart_eyes: and sending these vibes back to you :muscle:t2: :hugs: :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, could you share your painting? Iā€™ve missed it sadly :sob:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
what a beautiful story :heart_eyes: - Your drink looks really delicious. Maybe I should try this one too :grimacing:
still flashed of this key ring pendant, that you sended me :sob: :pray:t2: Iā€™m so thankful and sure gonna make you an awesome usb stick :kissing_heart:

10 powerful tags @drounzer @anngelenee @rickvanmeijel @lplove @justinkilmer @Lilyope @melisLP @AJ_7 @lpfan61 @lpaniist :heart: :muscle:t2:

OT: so this posting took so much time and now itā€™s time for lunch :rofl: Gonna spend the day with some uni stuff and maybe some movies + games. Weekend was good, but I need so much coffee today :joy:
Wishing everyone a good start into week. Stay safe and healthy everyone :heart: :pray:t2: :muscle:t2:

16 Likes

Drinking another cup of coffee at workā€¦

Seems to be a great photomodel.

:kissing_heart:

Great! My theoretical knowledge is outstanding. My practical abilities are close to none. :yum:
By the way, bad that you couldnā€™t join plug last Saturday :slightly_frowning_face:

I did my best. :+1:

Have a good Monday @Everyone

6 Likes

Hey all Happy Monday!

Thank you all for the positive responses, Iā€™ve calmed down a bit overall. Still a bit concerned but at this point I feel like everyone is.

Alright now just positive news? Anyone?

This will definitely do! :joy: I love this haha.

I have a busy morning alreadyā€¦ yay Monday!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
Iā€™ll poke my head in around lunch time here and try to post more!!

6 Likes

Got back from workā€¦ and two things happenedā€¦

1. Another one of Danielā€™s CDā€™s came and;
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCum266l1vY

CRASH BANDICOOT 4 IS HAPPENING! ARGH! :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

I just heard this!! Iā€™m so excited!!! Still have to beat the remastered 1-3 (I guess technically again I had the originals at one point lol)
Crash-Bandicoot-Nsane-Trilogy-1024x576

4 Likes

Iā€™m on my lunch break at work. I have six days left to ā€œuse or loseā€, and there are six work days left before July first, so todayā€™s my last day until next Wednesday.

6 Likes

I enjoyed them, I hope I can do the same this week for one day even though I doubt it judging by the good weather. Itā€™ll probably be too busy.
I still donā€™t have Meteora, MTM and ATS on vinyl actually. I find it hard to get a copy, not sure why. I got the Iggy Pop and the Radiohead ones. I did want the one from First Aid Kit but decided not to buy it.

Ha, I know the feeling! Iā€™m having my 5th right nowā€¦

OT: Had a slow morning at home and then ventured out for a walk and some minor grocery shopping. It was the first time I was out since all shops reopened and it was madness. I couldnā€™t believe the amount of people waiting to get in the stores, so many!
After I came back, we sat outside for a bit with my flatmate and had our afternoon coffee and then she continued work and I played some piano. Not sure what Iā€™m going to do for the rest of the evening, probably listen to some music or whatever.
I have quite a few vinyls coming this week, hopefully they wonā€™t be delayed. And fingers crossed work doesnā€™t get insane due to the weather, I need the week to be quiet and bearable.

6 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning :sunny::sunny: feeling sleepy still today :sweat_smile:- gonna bless the sun is shining and the birds around here make a beautiful performance :bird: :notes:ā€¦

I wish you all a good and peaceful day :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny: Take care soldiers :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 good goodnight :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

No time to catch up with all your daily activities, but I hope everybody is doing well. Iā€™m currently undergoing final preparations for my thesis presentation tomorrow. Itā€™s gonna be a big and exciting day. See you all on the other side, I hope! :sweat_smile: :joy:

7 Likes