HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hey you all :hugs:

Busy acclimatizing at home.
Yesterday, I woke up at my usual time and, of course, stayed in bed. With this, exhaustion hit. I felt like hangover, slept most of the day.
Today, I did a lot of paperwork. :muscle:
But now, Iā€™m sitting outside, waiting for a friend and the Asia delivery ā€¦

And it arrived.
What a nice evening. :blush:

20200611_194228

Now Iā€™m just thinking of my bed. Maybe tomorrow more.

Take care you all!!!
:hugs: :green_heart:

10 Likes

One wordā€¦I wouldnā€™t wish on anyoneā€¦: INSOMNIA!!!

3 Likes

Hello lovely family! :heart:

Thank you again for all you love!
Iā€™m okayā€¦ not good, not bad, just okay. Still recovering from what happend 2 weeks ago. Still has a impact on me.
Currently watching Titans on Netflix. A good serie to get my mind off of things. :hugs:
Also me and my coworker are in a lawsuit right now from what happend. Things are crazy, but try to keep myself zen.
But there is still a lot of shit going on at my work. Our supervisor is beeing annoying to everyone on the team. My coworkers and me have an appointment with the even higher manager, to talk about our supervisor. Things are out of control. She treats us like robot and wants us not interface with each otherā€¦ Iā€™m like: WTF?! Wauw. We are team, maybe its good to have a good team building feeling Sheā€™s like : Nope, not gonna happen" so we are done with that. Its more than that, its jut facked up. :confused:

Still dealing with my depression. It comes and goes. Keeping my family and friends close. :heart:

The lockdown in the Netherlands is less and less locked up. We get more freedom. :slightly_smiling_face:

@HakManLP @anna834 @Linkineli @Lilyope @theearlywalker @evooba @zanybelle @lplove @lpfan61 @framos1792 and the rest i couldnā€™t tagā€¦ love you all! Be strong, we are stronger together. Stay safe, be healthy and please stay happy. Im still busy. Will come again when i have time. :heart: love you all! :heart: :heart: :heart:

original-3

I hope this one will make you happy :arrow_up:
When times are hard, try to dance it off, sometimes helps me. :slightly_smiling_face:

tenor-1

original-4
Or shake it off! When things are to hard. :blush: See what Iā€™m doingā€¦ :wink: Taylor Swift :grin:

tumblr_mbsaoscPAX1qdpl9ro1_500
Try to stay positive and have the support of friends/family. Give them a high five of a hugh sometimes. :hugs:

LiveRecentAmericanbulldog-size_restricted
But donā€™t forget to keep on rocking family :blush: :metal:

:v:

12 Likes

Iā€™m lurking. My laptop is down at the moment (I managed to strip a screw trying to get to the battery), so now Iā€™m waiting for Best Buy to return my phone call.

Dinner time!

6 Likes

Hey @drounzer, sending you strength and hugs for these times :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::purple_heart:

OT: Getting ready to work. First day since March iā€™ll go to work but just for packing my stuff because we are moving to a new office in the building. Iā€™m gonna be super focused to follow all new rules they set up for the covid, iā€™m not sure to remember everything :joy:

8 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: yaay :tada: sun is shining today and I feel waay better than I did the last rainy and grey daysā€¦ :partying_face::heart_eyes:, feels good :+1:t2: - hope you guys are ok, have a good Friday soldiers :sunny: and stay strong :muscle:t2: you wonderful bunch of lovesharing and caring people :crazy_face::rainbow: ā€¦

@drounzer nice that you show up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: try to take it one step at a time bro - everything will work out, take care :hugs::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs:

@Lilyope yaay, enjoy your ā€œtripā€ :joy::sweat_smile: and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do great :grin:

@anna834 sounds good :ok_hand:t2:- enjoy your day :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

@evooba @zanybelle @alz89 @justinkilmer have a good weekend guys :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny: and @HakManLP looking fwd to the WEP budear :wink::grin:

Ot: :coffee:
@LP13413 ouch ā€¦ hope everything works out with your laptop :crossed_fingers:t2: amd have a good night Andy :crescent_moon::hugs:

10 Likes

hello everybody and happy friday :partying_face: :partying_face:

hello buddy, not yet, bc Iā€™m little bit tired of always ā€˜playing the good guysā€™ or ā€˜good sideā€™ - So SWBF2 is perfect for me.
Iā€™m looking forward for the PS5, but I think it will be very expensive. What are you thinking about the price?
Also postive vibes back to you buddy :sunglasses: :grimacing: :metal:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
I really appreciate your passion for these bands. So maybe younger generations could care about ā€˜ourā€™ music genres, would love this!
Yes, I saw it :heart_eyes: Do you follow any Rammstein fan sites, which can you recommend? :kissing_heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart: a life without no risks, isnā€™t a real life right? So be proud, what you did - the watercolour thing will always some kinde of art, which Iā€™ll love forever. Also got ā€˜redā€™ above my ā€˜Hybrid soldier wingsā€™ and Iā€™m still thinking about more colours like red again or kinda blue.
Damn, this thing about your assignemnts sucks :angry: Why are they so slow?

hello dear :kissing_heart: but this wasnā€™t the answer I would know, so you still can be a ā€˜racing driverā€™, just, when youā€™re in a hurry :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart: good news! Nobody deserves to be treated like crap at work or even more bullied - Still thinking about, why people are that bad to other humans :disappointed_relieved:
Head up and chin up and all the best for your new job! :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: Kassel isnā€™t that big, but I can feel you with that ā€˜oh yeah, how about 12723347389 epople in the trainā€™ :expressionless: Also, donā€™t worry, I loved the part with your personla song of the day and included them in my daily playlist. Often I hadnā€™t listen to many a long time ago, so feel free to continue :kissing_heart:
Also what are you thinking about, who will win the ATS battle? #Twinpower again? :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

Iā€™m also kinda :flushed: the best fun fact about COF is, that Disney blocked they, bc they are so ā€˜evil and badā€™ :joy:

hello dear :kissing_heart: hey YOU, yeah YOU! You worked a lot so I command that you take some chilling time! :grimacing: :sunglasses: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:
Also, itā€™s friday and thereā€™s now ā€˜food p*rnā€™ allowed, thatā€™s really ā€˜cheeky and evilā€™ :sob: :rofl: :joy: :laughing:
Take care to and cuddle those doggos from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, damn still these damn insomnia :disappointed_relieved: This canā€™t be real, damn it! Maybe you should visit another and better doctor? Donā€™t get even more sick. Sending you the best wishes for recovery :raised_hands:t2: :muscle:t2: :heart: :pray:t2:

hello buddy :heart: :raised_hands:t2: youā€™re always welcome!
To your supervisor: :clap:t2: what a dumb and bad person :expressionless: :rage: :angry: :triumph: Do you got a labour union to get better situations and work days? You and your co-workers should stand up!
Also yeah, I love these gifs and make me really happy, bc Iā€™m dancing (not that good) in the sun like this today :joy: :rofl: :metal:t2:
Stay strong and donā€™t let the depressions win! Youā€™re stronger than these and youā€™ll win! :metal:t2: :pray:t2: :heart: :muscle:t2: sending you strength and hugs too! :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :heart:

hello buddy :hugs: :relaxed: so is this problem fixed? I would get fā€™cking insane, bc without my laptop for exmaple I couldnā€™t do my online seminars :expressionless: :see_no_evil:
Greetings to Thurman :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, all the best for your first day! Donā€™t be bervous, you can do it!
Also special weekend plans?

hello DEARBUD :laughing: :kissing_heart:, I think, that will work ā€˜Iā€™m budear and youā€™re dearbudā€™ :joy: :raised_hands:t2: what are your thinking about these crazy thoughts? :joy: :raised_hands:t2:
also hoping that youā€™re having a good friday and a good start into the weekend. :hugs: :heart_eyes: :muscle:t2:

10 powerful and random tags to @anngelenee @lplove @Honey8 @AJ_7 @anomalia
@Linkineli (hi there, where are you dear? Everything ok with you? :worried: ) @melisLP @rickvanmeijel @amitrish @IronSoldier16 :heart: :heart: :heart:

So, itā€™s a little bit early but the day is so beautiful and Iā€™m so full of energy, so hereā€™s the WEP!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart: :heart: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (33)
ā€˜How would you name this pictures?ā€™ Me: ā€˜Beware of Linkin Park, theyā€™re playing some ass-kicking Nu Metalā€™ :heart: :raised_hands:t2: :laughing: :grimacing: But I think Joe canā€™t look evil :rofl:
Linkin Park Art Wallpaper by obiyshinichi
Itā€™s another made by obiyshinichi and itā€™s so colourful - I love it :heart_eyes:
Chester Art Scream by angilp_art
bc Itā€™s my 2nd anniversary as an active member in the LPU forums, hereā€™s a bonus for YOU - And sure, itā€™s scream art :heart: :raised_hands:t2:

So, at the moment weā€™re voting for our best song on ATS album, so itā€™s my number 2 on the album, bc ā€˜The Messengerā€™ is my #1 on that album, but I give you
Waiting for the end lyrics (2) Waiting for the end lyrics
Waiting for the end
Waiting for the end lyrics (3)

Maybe itā€™s just the lyrics in these two parts + chesterā€™s voice at the end + Mikeā€™s vocal voice, but this song gives me something to think, something, when Iā€™m sad and just want to get some tears off me or just maybe to feel happy again after a loss, bad things, bad friendships, bad relationships and even more. Itā€™s always ā€˜The hardest part of ending is starting againā€™ after ā€˜I waited for the end to come, wished I had strength to stand, bc this is not what Iā€™ve had planed and so it was out of my controlā€™ :heart:

OT:
Becky
Like the owner, ā€˜Beckyā€™ became also her ā€˜tattoosā€™ :joy: :grimacing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart: after ā€˜sheā€™ and I were in the car wash. But ā€˜herā€™ windows are now a little bit dirty again - damn birds and ā€˜pollenā€™ :unamused: :expressionless: or maybe ā€˜sheā€™sā€™ just a dirty girl :smiling_imp: :joy: :joy:

Gonna spend the rest of todayā€™s weather with a walk/run and my weekend with the Bundesliga and with one of my best friends + my dad and you know it already WITH SO MUCH FOOD and a couple of beers :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :joy:

**The world is still changing and apparently Covid-19 is regressing a bit, but so many people see themselves as ā€œnot infectiousā€ again because of the loosening - thatā€™s just sad. I hope you ALL stay healthy and safe. Over the last few weeks some difficult topics and feelings have been exchanged here among us and it is nice to read that nobody is still alone here. I am glad that I decided 2 years ago to become an active LPU here in the forum. This is #LPUFamily and #LPFamily and thanks to everyone who already follows me on Instagram and supports me. You guys are awesome! :heart: :heart: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

15 Likes

Happy Friday evening. I was downloading all the LPTV videos off youtube so that i can see them when i want to. So many behind the scenes little beautiful moments are there. Something to treasure always.

3 Likes

Cakeday, good posters, weekend, good company, tasty food and beers. You indeed are having a good day. Enjoy and report back on Monday with good stories!

3 Likes

Iā€™m lurking during my first break of the work day. In regards to fixing my laptop, Best Buy is booked for the foreseeable future, so Iā€™ll play around with it over the weekend and see if I canā€™t pop the screw out myself.

Today is going to b a long, slow day.

5 Likes

The good Rammstein fan sites I follow are mostly on Facebook such as groups or ones like ā€œRammstein UKā€, ā€œLindemann Belgiumā€ and ā€œRammstein Armyā€. Thereā€™s a few tumblr ones but itā€™s every now and again I go on it. Aside from that, itā€™s the Discord server, Reddit and people on Twitter whom I follow with a few of them on Instagram.

For Aesthetic Perfection, itā€™s the Facebook group, Patreon, Discord and Daniel on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and Spotify. (And Daniel, Elliot (who does the live keyboards) and Joe (live drums) pops up surprising us :grinning:).

Itā€™s important for everyone to share artists nowadays since thereā€™s so many genres which can help to explore new bands. For example, industrial pop. I have never heard of that genre until AP and Daniels explanation. Now, I dig it really well. Younger audiences donā€™t appreciate the work into the longer outstanding artists like Alice Cooper or LED Zeppelin since their music is really pop (and not the good type), so spreading out your favourite artists with other people not only helps us but helps the artists themselves. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I donā€™t think it is true. Every generation will listen to the music of their era and some of those bands will simply stand the test of time. LZ and AC are examples of what remains from their period. Do you seriously think there were only these bands in the 60s-80s? Let the new generation have fun with what they have right now. Sooner or later, everyone comes for classic rock music. It is upto us to welcome them with open hands when they join us.

If everyone was wise from the beginning, someone wouldnā€™t have said:
Youth is a wonderful thing. What a shame itā€™s wasted on children.

5 Likes

Back from a nice walk now back to work for 2 hours then itā€™s the weekend!!

6 Likes

Hey all! Hoping everyone is doing well today! :grin:

Itā€™s Friday so canā€™t complain too much!

Thanks! Right back at you! :hugs: :grin:

I get that sometimes itā€™s a little overkill :joy:
Yeah that is one of the great things about the Battlefront series!
Iā€™m looking forward to it too, I watched a bit of the PS5 reveal yesterday and they got me with 3 games for sure :joy: Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not too costly. Heck even if they do like 3 different prices based on internal storage Iā€™d be alright with that. You can always add the hard drive later if supported. But Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not the $800 that people are saying it is. that might be a bit much for me, so we will see.

Okay kinda quick post for me today :grimacing:

I hope you all enjoy the weekend!! Stay positive and hugs to all!! :hugs: :hugs: :smile:

7 Likes

What I meant was is that sometimes, younger generations donā€™t appreciate the artists that the music evolved from. Sometimes, they donā€™t stop to think of the artists that helped build that genre.

And no, Alice Cooper and Led Zeppelin werenā€™t the only bands from the 1960ā€™s to the 1980ā€™s. I could list about 10 from the top of my head but it was the first two I thought of throughout that era. The full list would have been Alice Cooper, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Kiss, Genesis, Black Sabbath, Queen, ABBA, The Who, Aerosmith, Fleetwood Mac

2 Likes

Heyyyyyyyyy! :green_heart:

Day done :muscle:
Lot of cleaning, the fridge was already growing new cultures. And biiig grocery shopping.
But now, I want to take some time for a longer post.
Where do I start? Letā€™s take a look.

Started to ketchup on all the missed music.
Also on @raz7 Aesthetic Perfection. Daniel has a nice voice, music vice itā€™s not exactly mine. But I really do appreciate your devotion and thoughts on music. :hugs: :wolf:

So sorry. :cry:
I actually found it fitting, I wouldnā€™t have liked him ending up with Buffy. But ok, I knew, he would switch over to Angel. And I loved him there, brought his personality very well into the show. That they cancelled it after that season, dang!!!
So you have to watch Angel now :joy: the first season wasnā€™t that good for me. Too much Angel and he isnā€™t my guy, even so I also enjoy Bones. Later, the other characters get more room.
I actully was devastated about Anyas dead. :sob:
Even so I can see how Joss Whedon follows his massage, that in reality, especially in a fight, death is nothing heroic, but random and cruel.

Tomorrow :partying_face: :doughnut: :cupcake:

:joy: :rofl: and the response will be "Get him now! Pleeeeease!"

@LP13413 saw this and thought of Thurman :joy:

20200612_193022

Finally, you discovered @lpfan61 identity! :exploding_head: :joy: :rofl: donā€™t try to deny it! :triumph: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :oncoming_police_car:

Pffff, itā€™s not me, who called this cakeday! :smirk: :cake: :cake: :cake: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you! Really! I need to hear this sometimes :grimacing:
Love your WEP!!! Perfect Lyrics! Sigh :pleading_face: and the pics are awesome as ever! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :metal:

So sorry to hear this! What horrible bullshit! :confounded:
Stay strong my dear!! I had a big smile, seeing you check in :blush: and the dance gifs, thank you for this. Take a big hug! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20200612_200023

:heart_eyes: really enjoy your and Rhiannas convo :hugs:

Yeah!! :hugs:

@theearlywalker backatya :hugs: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

@Linkineli hope you are good! Are you back in school? Here, it opend up enough, that I can watch my daughterā€™s 8. class work presentation. And we have a goodbye party for her class teacher outside with distance. And next week the middle school graduation for my son. Oh, Iā€™m so happy to be home! :grin:
Bonecrushing hug to you! :hugs: :hugs: :two_hearts:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :purple_heart: weekend :partying_face: :partying_face:

OT
Had a real nice walk with the dogs. Everything is so green now! :star_struck:

20200612_142858

20200612_200201

9 Likes

Well, technically we didnā€™t have anything else to do during lockdown so we were watching like 5-6 episodes a day.

@anna834 Glad youā€™re back and enjoying home!

@drounzer Sending strength and hugs! :slight_smile:

I know right? I just love that style so much! My long term plans are a watercolour sleeve (which is why my tree and koi match in their blue, so itā€™s easier to tie them together later.
We knew it was going to be late, to be honest I donā€™t care that much anymore, I just want to be done with it.

I hope youā€™ll enjoy your weekend! And your food and your beer! :slight_smile:

WFTE without a doubt, means the world to me.

It depends I guess. I grew up with that music and I still love it. To be honest, my most listened to music is from the 70s and 80s (especially the punk era) and not the new stuff, I donā€™t know whyā€¦ theyā€™re just too mainstream for me? Maybe mainstream is not the right word but I hope you understand what I mean.

Definitely! Oh yeah Anya, the annoying one :stuck_out_tongue: I might watch Angel, not sure. Depends on how much time I have (which I donā€™t right now).

OT: I donā€™t think I mentioned it yesterday but I had an argument/disagreement type of thing with my manager and itā€™s been weird. Nothing bad, he was right at what he said and I was at my end as well. He was off today so I did a lot of thinking while at work (overthinking I should say cause Iā€™m bloody second guessing everything again) so I hope weā€™ll be good again tomorrow.
Weatherā€™s back to its yucky, sticky self and Iā€™m braving myself for a busy weekend. Iā€™ll relax for now, maybe listen to some music and then try and sleep.

Have a great one guys :slight_smile:

8 Likes

No problem :blush: I donā€™t like their other songs because theyā€™re a bit too hardcore for me, but that theme tune will always be my jam :guitar: Have you also seen the spinoff Angel? It gets a little weirder than Buffy but still good characters.

We love you too dude! :hugs: always nice to hear from you and whatever happens at work, thereā€™s always more to life so enjoy it :slight_smile:

Thank you @theearlywalker :grinning: I hope you have a lovely time whatever youā€™re doing.

Oh, this was nice to read! :blush: I didnā€™t think anyone was really paying attention to my lockdown logs other than @Linkineli who liked some of my songs (Blue October!). Thanks glad you liked it. I just post songs on the ā€œwhat are you listening toā€ thread now.

Nice WEP! What is drunknmunky? On their t-shirts.

I like this quote best from the song although overall not a song I particularly find well composed and Mikeā€™s rap isnā€™t natural. Iā€™m with you on The Messenger as #1 but second Iā€™d put Iridescent because I feel itā€™s positive and sends an important message about moving on from negative experiences. I canā€™t vote for any other songs as not an album I connect with or understand particularly well. Living Things and The Hunting Party are more my style.

Awesome!! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart: Nice words. I remember what Chester said in Birmingham (my home town) ā€œā€¦until all this nonsense stops and we can start loving each other. We can stop hurting each other because we believe in something different than the person standing next to usā€¦ We donā€™t care what you look like. We donā€™t care where you come from. We donā€™t care what you believe in. We love every single one of you out there. And nothing will ever change that.ā€ To me, this is what Linkin Park is all about. Love no matter what. :heart:

5 Likes

I was there when Chester said thatā€¦ I shouted thank you so many times during that section, :heart::heart::+1::+1:

4 Likes

The singer is here? And talking to me? My, my! :sunglasses:

They will once they are done with the new ones. It takes time. Overnight changes are short lived. Let the transition be organic. Let it be an acquired taste. It is more fun then.

2 Likes