HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

I started listening to Alice Cooper around 5 years ago on a car trip, (50 miles) to see my grand-dad. I heard Poison and I was hooked. (On the way back I listened to it for 10 times before skipping to another track, lol)

Favourite albums for me is the Last Temptation, Welcome to My Nightmare, Brutal Planet and Along Came a Spider

Alice Cooper is my second favourite artist of all time… (LP first obviously, Rammstein third and Aesthetic Perfection is fourth)

OT - read below :point_down:

So, as most of you are aware, I am a huge fan of Aesthetic Perfection, (aka Daniel Graves). His music is 100% independent as he hasn’t got a label and so it all comes out of his own pocket and support from the Patreons, (me included). Daniel has got a new single coming out called “Lockdown”; a collaboration with an artist called Chemical Sweet Kid, (and before you ask, no I haven’t heard of him first before this).

He has a huge following on Spotify and is asking before Friday to pre save the single and 1000 presaves. If any of you guys would be interested, it would be beneficial to Daniel. Use the link below to presave the single before Friday guys. The second link is to the live Youtube video, (and why it is important for him. Skip to 1:35 in the video to hear the reasons)

2 Likes

My dad and I spent our Memorial Day going for a quick walk through the woods, followed by a drive around the city. The next couple days are going to be hazy, hot and humid, and I’m working tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

I don’t know ! Price could be different in different countries and i think expensiveness depends on your income. :blush: I don’t find it in the supermarket near my home so i don’t buy it often. Therefore when i buy it, i don’t really mind the price.

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: a quick one from me. Sending strength to you all and especially bonecrushers to our great WEP creator @HakManLP:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: , sorry to hear you are feeling not so well atm, some days are harder than others- we have your back man, stay strong :muscle:t2: :sunny::blush:

@evooba sounds like a perfect flow with your manager! That’s cool :+1:t2::sunny::blush: have a good free hump day tomorrow :sunny::sunny:

@anna834 stay strong… and you have the 100% right to care for yourself :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: everything will work out! Stay strong :muscle:t2: dear :yellow_heart::hugs:

@NoireXJasper Jaaaspyyyy :tada: wb browser- some things never change!! I love it! You’re ok??

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 good goodnight Andy :zzz:

6 Likes

Welcome back @NoireXJasper!

@HakManLP Sorry to hear you feel like that. These days are difficult and staying isolated is bound to get us down. It’s completely okay to feel like that. Sending you loads of strength to get through this. Take extra care of yourself and always remember you are never alone. You will get through this!

I hope this makes you smile:

Have a great day everyone! I hope things get better for all of you!

7 Likes

He was being a baby! Made it seem he was the only one who couldn’t see a show/festival. :wink::joy:
@framos1792

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Sleep tight other side :sleeping:
@Honey8 catching the day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yesterday, my boss came over. She had a control by the council that gives the contracts for the grazing on this island. After, she came to me while I was tending with hot paella and muffins :yum:
We had a really good talk. Getting along that well, we are both very interested in working together in the future. But she also was totally understanding that this year, it’s too early. My son has one year of school left. And I promise my therapist since spring, that the day will come, when I have more time :grimacing: :rofl:
So she continues looking for a summer replacement. But I also said, she shouldn’t panic, in the need, I’m here. :muscle: So my spirit is high up today. :blush:

Welcome :hugs: always a pleasure :blush:

Same for you :hugs: :green_heart:

Had no problems at all the last time. It was even really fast, it’s just @HakManLP Kassel is hard to find for foreigner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But remember to calculate the Mehrwertsteuer. For my order, it was 30 Euro, I think, on top. But I had had 6 shirts and I can’t imagine not having those :joy: Totally worth it! Good luck with convincing your mom! :hugs: :heart:

:scream: don’t let me come down there and kick your butt! :triumph: I will bring Linda! :smiling_imp:

20200523_100913

You know, I’m kidding! Just take care of yourself, remember always, that it will pass! And we are here, no matter what! :hugs: :muscle: :heart:

Making jokes how fat we all got during confinement :exploding_head: very helpful :triumph: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

Wow!!! Love reading this!!! Love this feeling! Happy for you! :boom:

Lovely to see your passion! Enjoy! :hugs:

Thanks for the pics and a good workday to you! :muscle: :hugs: :cat2:

A quicky :crazy_face: huggy backatya :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :yellow_heart: and thaaaank youuuuu! Just for beeing you :revolving_hearts:

@lpfan61 :heart: :green_heart: strength and flowers :kissing_heart:

20200525_100215

.:grin: :hugs: :blue_heart:

@lplove nice to see you :hugs: :heart:

@justinkilmer don’t tell me your arm is rotten or ripped off by a bear or whatever :unamused: never will believe it :triumph:

OT
20200525_215349
Got this by my boss, now I just have to install it and then I can ketchup on all the live streams and Netflix

Right now
20200526_101015

And last but not least for @drounzer :heart_eyes:

20200526_102042

And you all
:hugs: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Just dropping in for a quick good morning. It’s very peaceful and cool still over here (will get hotter later today, around 27 degrees) so I’m taking advantage of the quietness to do some admin stuff now… my office for today:

Have a great one guys! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Listening to Aesthetic Perfection - A Nice Place to Visit and doing work from home.
(Feels like this is needed)

3 Likes

So I ended up waking up early this morning for nothing. I (and coincidentally, the co-worker I’ve been working with through this crisis) mistook today as our work day. My co-worker ended up calling in anyway, to which my boss said it wasn’t our day to work, and I ended up showing up anyway, so we both goofed. One more week of this, then we go back to full staff next week!

5 Likes

After dinner here i am, sitting to write here. My dad’s phone stopped working so gave him my Lumia to use. I just love that phone. Miss my windows phone.Hopefully things will begin to resume next month, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Hey all! Happy Tuesday!

Had a nice long weekend! Was so nice to finally recharge, now to start it all over again

What if I have photo evidence that it’s gone?? :rofl: :rofl:
The bear took it and was using it as a golf club I swear!!

No I’ll admit I was slacking :grimacing:

:rofl: :rofl: I tell her that she’s gonna find a new man all the time… she never really denies it though :thinking: Might be a sign… Lol poor Brianna stuck with my ass :rofl: (I make sure to remind her that she’s the one who said yes and could’ve ran at any point)

Thank you! :smile: :smile:

Tatts2017-18

Only photo I have lol It was when my wife and I first got 'em I mean I could do an updated photo :rofl::rofl: It hasn’t really gone anywhere… I mean I think :thinking:

Lol I never thought about the whole white shirt thing until the next day oops! :rofl:
As for the weekend It was busier than anticipated, but I’m okay with that.

On Saturday we went over to my parents for supper and a fire. It was nice to just be able to relax and have a nice time.
Sunday- Was my father-in-law’s birthday so we sat outside, grilled, and had a few beers. It was very nice and relaxing!
and yesterday- I really didn’t do anything lol :joy:
Besides a few house chores, it was mostly PS4, the Switch, or Netflix. Nice to have a completely lazy day.
Hopefully you had a good weekend as well?

@framos1792 - He lives!!! :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
Here I thought you were wiped off the face of the earth due to the secret ninja mission that no-one knows about… you know the one with the unicorns, and doughnuts… and that top secret-base that I’m pretty sure is just a pile of cardboard boxes???
I’m pretty sure you had to defuse like a nuclear bomb that threatened the whole universe or something like that…

Yeah that top secret mission that NO - ONE was supposed to know about…

I mean it was because you where in Albuquerque - New Mexico… yeah that’s it…

Lol it’s good to have you back :smile:

OT: The usual, busy with work and trying to input things here while I can :grimacing:
Todays music is a bit of Shinedown, with a hint of Linkin Park, From Ashes to New, and a dash of Halestorm. I’m sure it’ll change as the day goes along… I think a second cup of coffee is calling my name so I might have to answer it!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! If I forgot to respond to any post sorry!! :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

Hugs and positive vibes all around :hugs::hugs:

lh5hran0yuy31

8 Likes

Watching TV

On about earlier on…

I’m upset about the two cats me and my parents have been caring for the past two months. The real owners came and asked for them around 10 hours ago. Haven’t seen them since, we’re thinking that they have been sold or they are keeping them in. Squeaks is looking around the garden, moewing for them. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

When you say “I’m only playing an hour of Fortnite” to your mate…it then turns into 3 hours and past midnight oops!

5 Likes

That’s the way to do it!! :joy: been there a few times lol

Ot: off to bed. Night all!!

4 Likes

Good morning guys! :slight_smile: Hope you are all well!

It’s my day off today, not much planned, I’ll mostly chill. I’ll venture out grocery shopping in a bit and I might meet my cousin for a quick walk around the neighbourhood later this afternoon.
The birthday present I got for my manager has been lost in the mail unfortunately. I’m very disappointed :frowning: I had to find something else and get it off amazon to guarantee delivery on time. Today we received mail after 2 weeks, still no vinyls though. I hope they’re just sorting everything and I’ll get them soon.

4 Likes

Hey you all :green_heart:

again, second start. The first one, yesterdays drama, I moved into What grinds your gears. Just too much trouble. :persevere:
So, let’s make this a happy post :crazy_face:

:partying_face: yeah!!! One week!!! Relax, soon you can complain about work again :joy: :kissing_heart:

Jep!! :crossed_fingers:

I hope he choose the arm without the new tattoo! And now :mechanical_arm: :crazy_face:
20200527_173738

So sorry for her! Tell her, she is truly a brave woman! :muscle: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh no :scream: can’t you talk to them? :pray: :muscle: :crossed_fingers:

Yeah!!! Finally the off days count again! Enjoy :partying_face: :hugs:

@theearlywalker Humpday :tada: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :heart:
20200524_185928

Anna Marias, namesisters :revolving_hearts: what’s up my neighbours? :hugs: @anngelenee :hugs: @anomalia :hugs:

OT
I’m tending. And my stomach arch, in a good way. Was invited to barbecue lunch with friends of my boss. Totally nice, they never had one of the other shepherds over. But they seem to like me :blush: it was so nice and delicious. :yum: I will torture @HakManLP with some pics :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And here, sharing tea with Linda

20200527_102930

Love to you all
:hugs: :green_heart:

10 Likes

I shampooed a rug this morning. The high school is going through planning for their graduation. Whether virtual or in person, this is the rug that gets used every year.

DSCN3619 DSCN3622 DSCN3625

Outside of that, my day could not be any slower.

5 Likes

I don’t know. My parents went round earlier on but weren’t in. Going round later on. There’s no moews, nothing.

We’re thinking that they have gone, :sob::sob:

Squeaks is taking it the worst. He’s eating and not having treats, (Which is unlike him)

1 Like

hello everybody and happy Wednesday :blush:

hello :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :rofl: thank you for this, I like this with the cats and with the hedgehog :joy:

hello dear and thank you for these supporting words :kissing_heart: :raised_hands:t2:
But speaking of ‘natural in Munich’ many people are fans of 1860 Munich :sweat_smile:
Do you got updates and did you finished it? :muscle:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
that’s a really cool story about Alice Cooper. It’s really cool that Alice can still faszinate younger people like us (besides his generation).
Also: Do you know his nickname? :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, sounds very good I’ve to check it out in some different ‘special markets’ - also love ‘beer tastings’. How about you?
Also sorry for asking again but, I don’t remember it: are you on PS4 too? :see_no_evil:

hello buddy and thank you for these so heartwarming words :heart: :muscle:t2:
I’m doing a little bit better, so I think I’m getting back to 100% soon
Also just asking: Are you a good cook? :sweat_smile: See you often posting, that you eat.

hello :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: thank you and yes this picture mad me smile. I guees from the ‘ATS’ time around 2010? Still remembering Mike’s ‘boyband haircut’ :rofl:
And yes, I’ll - feeling better today. How about you and how are you doing these days? Especially on your work?

I missed 2 concerts and 2 festivals also :frowning_face:
Also good to have you back in here: How are you doing dear? :kissing_heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
first of all: those barbecue pictures are ‘very evil’ and I’m hungry as f*ck right now :rofl: :joy: :raised_hands:t2:
And yes: Bc Kassel is the ‘belly button of germany’ :sunglasses: :grimacing: :nerd_face:
Sure, you should come to Kassel, bring Linda with you - sometimes ‘kicks like these’ or just ‘slap to the head’ is very helpful :hugs:
thank you
You’re still working right?

hello, do you mean ‘corona rules’ for your region?

hello buddy :hugs: :blush:, I like these kinda art tattoos, but what means the ‘comma’ and the ‘point’ for chester’s line (for you)? Thinking about the same thing in german maybe?#

weekend was very good, had some awesome time with two of my ‘bro’s’ and with the ‘German Bundesliga’ - Do you saw the PSplus for June 2020 yet? It’s awesome

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I think ‘every game knows these situations’. It’s hard when you open the window and you’re thinking it’s still the same day, bc you see the sun, but It’s the next morning :joy: :joy:

Bc it would look very funny: Are you allowed to take some pictures and share them? I mean ‘online graduation’ but at school sounds very funny :rofl: :joy:
Also: I think we need a new photo of Thurman :grimacing:

10 powerful tags to @drounzer (hopefully your learning session are still good - you can do it buddy!!!) @Linkineli (you’re to slow these weeks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart: ) @anngelenee @anomalia @zanybelle (before I gonna post it in ‘some other thread’ what are you thinking about ‘robot boy’?) @IronSoldier16 @Audrina87 @lpfan61 @Honey8 @melisLP :heart: :raised_hands:t2:

Damn, still we need a higher tag limit :grimacing:

OT: Day and online seminar(webinar) was good and also sunny. Took the chance to clean my father’s car. ‘Becky’ is gonna be next. Enjoying the evening with ‘Deadwood’ :relaxed: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Thank you all for the support and lovely words. I’m very thankful and it’s such a great feeling that so many countries, people, nations, whatever come together and spend each other love and back-up! THAT’S awesome! Stay healthy and safe everyone #LPFamily :heart: :raised_hands:t2:

FB_IMG_1590311106833

13 Likes