HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Good morning lp family I hope everyone is doing good this weekend this was supposed to be my first weekend off since I have been working but nope. I had to work. But I’m off for 2 days coming up. I’m staying off.

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for giving me love @anna834 @drounzer @HakManLP ( my studies going well just grinding! :muscle: ) and everyone else :hugs:
Just came to check notifs quickly…
Take care everyone!! :heart:

7 Likes

I’m good, I have a lot of work, and go out in the woods every saturday. Still living day by day because I don’t know what i’ll be able to do the next month. I hope to be able to go to the sea this year.
And you? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Just had a nice walk around the block!

4 Likes

Just about to nip to the shops

1 Like

Currently,
I have one complete Orchestra performance of LP songs. So cutting them up song by song and exporting them as audio and video formats.

Sunday evenings… :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey you all,

It’s the 24th of May and I realised that I had started working at the 24th of April. Witch means, I work for 31 days straight now. :flushed:
So even so this job is fun, it’s ok to feel exhausted.
I talked to my boss down south, if he will need me right away, when I’m done here in a week, or if I can have some off time.
And he said, he don’t need me right now, he put his appointments in a way, he still can manage his flock and he already talked with my new boss.
I needed a moment to really realize what that means. That I will continue to work here, no time off at all. :flushed:
Hm, don’t know about that one, it’s shepherding life. Buuut I have a grandmother who I haven’t seen since the lockdown started, I have kids and yes, I like to have some time on my own. Or better with my own stuff. On my own, I am here all the time. Just me, the sheep, the dogs, day and night. :thinking:

Hey, the lockdown is good for you! :grin:

Yeah, isn’t this amazing? Sure, there are the ones who don’t want to :roll_eyes: But so many seem just incapable :open_mouth:

Yeah! :partying_face: Enjoy your Sunday! :hugs:

Oh, that’s great. Love individual prepared food. :yum:

Hey! You showed in :partying_face: awesome pictures :star_struck: :heart_eyes: and I’m not in the slightest curious about your date :lying_face: :laughing: hope it went well! :crossed_fingers: Love you! :heart:

Hey!!! Another check in :partying_face: thank you! And love! :hugs: :two_hearts:

.:+1: :hugs: :green_heart:

:flushed: the third :joy: love you my dear! :kissing_heart:

:evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :leaves: :bird: perfect :blush: :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart:

.:sunny: :skull: :kissing_heart:

.:wolf: :upside_down_face: :hugs:

Hey!! Welcome to this place :hugs: great you joined this topic :partying_face:
It’s evening for you? Where are you from? :thinking:

@theearlywalker don’t think about tomorrow, it’s still Sunday :laughing: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

The same for @lpfan61 my dear flower queen :heart: :green_heart:
20200520_101548

@Linkineli :hugs: :heart_decoration:

To all the Annas :revolving_hearts:
@anomalia :hugs: @anngelenee :hugs: @lpaniist :hugs:

@HakManLP can you still move? :poultry_leg: :cake: :beer: :joy: :green_heart:

OT
I’ve ordered the hybrid mask and the LP logo earrings :partying_face: :partying_face: so yeah, no hoodie :confused:

Right now
20200524_171329

And the doggies
20200524_095655

16 Likes

tenor

You asked? :wolf: I only went to the shops for potatoes and bananas, lol.

OT: watching Youtube videos. Dinner’s in a hour! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah, like my relationship with OML :laughing: haha!

Ooooh guess what E4 are going to show Buffy now. I don’t know what time but probably evenings. I’ll let you know what episode I’m watching in case we overlap :exclamation:

Wow are you guys allowed to date? Amazing. Have fun because that’s what matters, don’t let yourself get worked up because everyone just wants to laugh and be happy! Let us know how you go.

Ooooooh I’m a girl now :blush: haha! Yes, my brain was too fast anyway :crazy_face: Nice to hear from you we missed ya :hugs:

Yes…

los-simpsons-insert-brain-here

@Linkineli I see you typing :wave:

p.s. Where is @HakManLP ? No response today :frowning:

5 Likes

I just helped my dad start the process of opening our pool for the summer. I might go out for another ride around town after dinner, maybe look for more deer or turkeys.

Right now though, I’m shopping for a new wrist watch (a piece broke off mine yesterday that holds the strap in place) and a new headlight for my bike.

5 Likes

It’s both good and bad. It’s weird, we’re in recovery mode and will be for at least the next 6 months. I’ve kept in touch with a few of them during the lockdown but it’s definitely good to be back together, it’s like it hadn’t been a day since we last saw each other. It’s just tiring, like always.

Sending strength @anna834! I feel you, but you can do it!

Oh really? Haha that’s great! Yes let me know! We are not watching much now since I’m coming home too late from work and am so tired I just sleep.

OT: It was a busy one at work today, we’re expecting it to be a bit more tomorrow since it’s bank holiday and the weather will be way nicer and warmer.
I heard back from one of the lecturers in uni (I emailed someone else cause my supervisor has yet to reply to my emails) and even though I am not sure at all what I did was correct, I’ve finished the bloody essay and will submit tomorrow night.

6 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning you guys :sunny::sunny: read all the posts in the thread here that I missed the last couple of days and I’m happy that you all sound ok to good from what I see …

Sending you all love :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: and strength to deal with everything that you have to deal with atm… you’re not alone

:sunny::sunny: Have a good start into the week everybody :sunny::sunny:

6 Likes

back.

11 Likes

Wow! Welcome back, man! Nice to see you around here :smile:

1 Like

Chilling out!

1 Like

Listening to Daniel Graves’ (Aesthetic Perfection) new song called Lockdown via Patreon

Hi everyone.:heart:
@framos1792 nice to have you back here!:hugs::hugs:
@anna834 about the masks- ok, then everyone does their own thing. I’m also thinking about buying that Hoodie…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:and until monday it’s 25% off!
Update: my mum is really insecure about ordering stuff outside of the EU- you, @HakManLP and @theearlywalker, you didn’t have any problems with ordering stuff? What are your experiences? I have to convince her :joy:
Also, as always, i really appreciate your pictures and posts, they help me​:heart::hugs:

Hi​:heart::heart::revolving_hearts:so good to hear from you. Hope you’re alright​:hugs:i paint a lot, and play piano and guitar, that’s really what keeps me sane. Also Mike’s streams​:relieved::innocent:

Yeah, me too!:heart::heart:

:hugs::hugs::blush::blush:thanks! It was really lovely​:heart_eyes:gonna post some pictures in when and where later.

Yeah, saw you too!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:but it took me a whole day to be writing again oops​:grin::grin:

I agree with you completely, it’s so good to read all the posts here…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Ot: was in the garden center today, bought some thibgs for the garden and some new plants.:blush:
At home 's a lot going on atm, i have to overthink much. I’m confused and i can’t put my thoughts into words yet, and i’m sorry, for being here not that often​:grin::confused:but you’re always in my thoughts, i love you and reading all your posts! Stay safe!:heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

hello everyone and a good monday

that sounds good and yes, the ‘ghost games’ are still weird but it’s something. I’m doing ok, and you have your energy back for this lpu forums? :grimacing:

I love Spyro since my childhood days :heart_eyes: Also got the first original version on my PS1.

hello dear :kissing_heart: I’m surprised that you also like Alice Cooper - that’s awesome. How do you start listen to him? It’s one of the favorite artist from my dad back in the days :heart_eyes:
Good to know about your little monster :star_struck:

that’s love :laughing: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

thank you :kissing_heart:, it was good - have a good week :hugs:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, that looks interesting and I’ve heard so many positive things about the belgium beer. Is it expensive?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, did you enjoy your sunday? Maybe with some awesome food? :star_struck:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, damn that’s really hard - I totally can understand that ‘panic mode’ I’m also in thatz mood and mode. It’s just the summer university times - always hard. Sending you some strength :muscle:t2:
Weekend and european football was great and your flatmate gots a good taste :sunglasses:

yes, and you too? :hugs:

hello dear :kissing_heart:,
No, I couldn’t move yesterday bc of so many delicious food :rofl: but weekend was good and I’m still thinking about that new OSC merch. How about you? And hopefully your work shift is ASAP over :scream:
thanks for the feedback at the OML special WEP :heart:

hello dear and you’re welcome. It’s a big playlist but kinda good I think. Also thank you for your feedback and for these lovely words. :heart: :pray:t2: Makes me very happy, that so many around here appreciate tbis (crazy) stuff from me :grimacing: Also I’m doing ok, don’t worry, but hadn’t that much time on the weekend. :kissing_heart:

hello buddy, that sounds great - we’ve got only 2 little family owned joints, but the pizza is great. I really love topings like Peperoni, Jalapenos, Ham for example. Also ate pizza on the weekend too :rofl:

hello buddy and sure - don’t think about the opposite! It’s always the positive thing. It’s a hard time for so many people, but to share something always giving us strength and positivity.
Also thank you for the gif and the photos too :heart_eyes:
How’s your learning these days?

Sure and yes, I’m good. Don’t worry about it, it’s just good to read some news about you/from you. :pray:t2: :heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart: :pray:t2: :heart: good news and take care of yourself too please ok? :hugs: :heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, if you got sunny weather - send some sun over to germany please :grimacing: :pray:t2:

hello and welcome to this place :sunglasses: that sounds interesting - maybe you can share something?

hello buddy and all these good vibes and feelings back to you :pray:t2: :heart: :hugs: are you so busy again? :disappointed_relieved:

welcome back :hugs:

also welcome back in this thread buddy :grimacing: :hugs:

hello dear :kissing_heart: I’m having still good experiences but it takes a very long time (like 6-10 weeks) till the stuff arrived at your home. Also you have to know, that you shouldn’t go over 150$ bc you have to pay extra taxes (Zoll). And the american clothes are kinda bigger (for me) so I’ll buy only clothes in ‘small’ the next times :sweat_smile:
thank you for your feedback :kissing_heart:
The good thing is, that you can buy via PayPal :relaxed:

10 powerful tags to @melisLP @Audrina87 @lpaniist @amitrish @justinkilmer @rickvanmeijel @chigokurosaki @jrtrussell @Reishtany @anomalia

OT: doing good, but my mental health is a little bit ‘not so good’ these days. Hopefully I’m positive back soon, so I can finish my assignments :neutral_face: So ‘sorry’ for my shorter answers to you all

to everyone :heart: :raised_hands:t2: wishing everyone a good start into the new week :hugs:

16 Likes

Screenshot_20200525-205325~2

Screenshot_20200525-195525~2

I was going to post it in the laughter thread but you need it more.

Screenshot_20200525-205426~2

11 Likes

Welcome back @NoireXJasper!! :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s tough, hopefully I can finish by tonight. Hope all is well at your end too! Don’t worry, you can do it! I am sure :smiley:
Haha, she’s from Munich so I guess it’s natural she supports them.

Hope all is well! Stay strong! :slight_smile:

OT: Today was a busy one at work, no surprise since it’s Bank Holiday, but damn I feel exhausted. My manager and I were on fire today, our minds were one and we were literally finishing each other sentences and doing things the other was thinking before speaking them out. It was great! We hadn’t had one of those days in a long while. He’s off tomorrow and then I finally have Wednesday off (sleeeeep!!!) . We’re still working things out when it comes to staff etc but we’ll see how it goes. I’m really tired but glad to be back :slight_smile:

6 Likes